POTC meets Figureskating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qSMMJA0Sjs4

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ivebeendepped43
omg! that was awesome!

PirateDiva
OMG That was soooo HOT!!! I Love how they combined both POTC and Phantom of the Opera....2 of my favorites of all times!!! Thanks SAILOR!!!

a-k-a-amber
Phantom of the opera! thats what that was! ive been sittin here trying to think of it...

johnnyforever
eek! that was so cool! great routine and awesome music!

Chiki Mina
Whtas the big Deal with Phantom of the Opera loool I have never seen that movie and all the girls seem to fall in love with that movie

a-k-a-amber
i dont really care for it but ive seen it im not much on musicals

a-k-a-amber
at least my version is musicals

sailorleo
erm...i don't hear the phantom of the opera in this guys......

sailorleo
oh never mind, i didn't watch it all the way through...lol

crazychic
I Loooooooooove phantom of the opera ive seen it 248 times i counted but now im sick of it but i still loooooove potc and ive seen both of them put together too many times to count

evilm0nki3
cooool.

i love phantom fot he operasmile

crazychic
ya me to as you can tell

Jcksparrows
That's it. It's official. The Pirates fandom has gone insane due to the lack of trailers for AWE.

PirateDiva
Anyone seen Phantom of the Opera on stage?

evilm0nki3
My mom did in Las Vegas...

PirateDiva
i've seen it twice....and sometime this winter i'm going to Vegas to watch it....yay me!!! I love it!!!!

tee_pirategirl
I LOVED it I saw it this year in vegas...and I loved the music and the story and everything...feel soooooo sad for the phantom though..poor thing kida hoped he would miraculousely heal so he and Christine could be together and have adventures and...Oh well going offtopic again..LOVED the vid

crazychic
i saw it 10 times i loooooooved it but im a musical freak so dont listen to me

PirateDiva
^^ Guess thats one thing we have in common....I Like Musicals too!!!!

crazychic
ya i totally love them too as u can tell ok who has a new topic

sailorleo
musical's are awsome! im a broadway freak!

CaptainJacksLuv
yes sailor...we all no.. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.