Helllpppp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
I NEED A GREAT SONG JACK TOWARDS ELIZABETH DURING THE KISSING SCENE.

surfchikpir8fan
ummmmmmmm oh wat bout "ova my head" by the fray its pretty old but it is 1 of my fav songs n i luv it da lyrics suit wat jack mite be thinking ....

johnnyforever
oooh! how about,

The Fray, How to save a life

Christina Agulara ,(spelling) Hurt

Cats, Memories (a little odd but it's very pretty)

and if i think of anything else i'll let you know!

PIRATES=SEX
thanks doll

a-k-a-amber
you know what? i still like what hurts the most by rascal flatts

johnnyforever
PIRATES=SEX: Your Welcome! big grin

a-k-a amber: Yeah i love that song! You know they did already make a J/E video like that?

a-k-a-amber
yes i know that but they've made a lot of them for a lot of different things theres lika a zillion swallowed in the sea's

johnnyforever
oh ok!

*jcd*gmc*
THIS LOVE by MAROON FIVE (just a suggestion--old, but I haven't heard it in AGES!!)

a-k-a-amber
how about Follow me by uncle kracker

"im not worried bout the ring you wear cause as long as no one knows than no body can care i know your feeling guilty and im well aware but you dont look ashamed and baby im not scared.."

willofthewisp
You could do "ring of fire" by Johnny Cash, another great Johnny! Or "Every little thing she does is magic" by the Police. You could go another, weirder route and combine it with other Disney relationships and do it to something classic like the Sleeping Beauty waltz. It would definitely be unique.

Mistypirate
Far Away from Nickelback?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
You could do "ring of fire" by Johnny Cash, another great Johnny! Or "Every little thing she does is magic" by the Police. You could go another, weirder route and combine it with other Disney relationships and do it to something classic like the Sleeping Beauty waltz. It would definitely be unique.

LOVE THE SLEEPING BEAUTY WALTZ!!!!

I know u, i walked with u once upon a dream
I know u, the gleam in ur eyes is so familar a dream
Yet i know it's true that visions are seldom what they seem
but if i know u, i know what u'll do
U'll love me at once, the way u did once
UPON A DREAM!!

LOL!!! I'm a huge SLeeping Beauty fan...hehe!!!

alice955
there's this great song, "everytime we touch", but its already used in a video of jack and liz kissing...

---->youtube.com/watch?v=ST2cXFIisvc&mode=related&search=<---

its so simple yet soo perfect..luv it.

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOVE THE SLEEPING BEAUTY WALTZ!!!!

I know u, i walked with u once upon a dream
I know u, the gleam in ur eyes is so familar a dream
Yet i know it's true that visions are seldom what they seem
but if i know u, i know what u'll do
U'll love me at once, the way u did once
UPON A DREAM!!

LOL!!! I'm a huge SLeeping Beauty fan...hehe!!!

I LOVE that song someone please make a vid with it...oh and I also think Jessica Simpson's song "with nothing but a Tshirt on" is sorta the way liz feels about jack but it's not so good for the kissing scene

PirateDiva
there is this one Oldie song that's called "This Magic Moment" kinda cute!!!!

PirateDiva
Or Jessica Simpsons IRRESISTABLE....ya thats a good one!!!

CaptainJacksLuv
breaking free, from HSM, coz jacks letting lizbreak free from her corset and shes becoming more exiting...ya no?

PIRATES=SEX
I used we belong together from gavin degraw because the video is in retaliation to one i did to im not that girl and or gunna wash that man right outta my hair but im going to make more soon to other songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjr2r_HFxJs
im not that girl

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNlWID0LaS0
wash that man

Hambah
"swallowed in the sea" by coldplay...is a realllyyy good one smile

Barker
Originally posted by PirateDiva
Or Jessica Simpsons IRRESISTABLE....ya thats a good one!!!
Duplicate Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Barker
Duplicate Posting
Do not post the same discussion more than once on a discussion forum or on many forums. Duplicate discussions are frustrating and counterproductive for other members, especially for those whose time and energy is limited. Duplicate discussions will be deleted.

confused I'm confused Piratediva what did you do wrong??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.