GG kills Shaak-Tii in Rots?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain SEX
Iono if this is real or not, but I found it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqqSUqEYYtM&mode=related&search=

Dessel
Deleted scene I think, I think it's been confirmed that Shaak Ti survived the purge.

Bespin Bart
I don't think it has...anyways, I kinda like that scene. There's more to it, but it hasn't been completed. And then there's all the 'Why didn't they already explode?' from the heated metal thing falling into the fuel with them.

Darth Subjekt
yea its on the bonus disc. I liked that better than what was in the movie, but thats Lucas' collective genius. And i think Shaak Ti actually died inbetween 3 and 4. Not sompletely sure though.

Mr Krieger
Canonically I think she died from Clone Troopers, it doesn't make sense that she's on the ship if it follows the Cartoons

Blue_Hefner
i thought Anakin killed her because she was at the temple and tried to stop him from going with Mace.

Darth Subjekt
CW cartoons arent canon. The movies FAR outweigh it.

Tangible God
Apparently, how exactly she died, or even if, is still subject to debate.

Council#13
There were two possible scenes of Shaak Ti's death. One was she was killed in the Jedi Temple by Anakin, and the other is on the Inivsible Hand by Grievous. People are more inclined, it seems, to believe the Grievous one, but in the Clone Wars, she wasn't taken onto the Invisble Hand with Palpatine, but tied up by Grievous and rescued by Mace.

Tangible God
I like to think of her dieing in the temple. More dignity in that one.

Prodigal Knight
No, actually Shaak Ti survives. Wookie writes that Lucasfilms say something about "Only time will tell what ultimately became of Shaak Ti."

Tangible God
Which means we don't know if she survived or not.

Council#13
What he said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.