Movie Batman(Begins)/Blade vs 50 Navy SEALS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both movie versions of each.

the fights in Gotham, 1 hour of prep, and they know what theyre up against.

Batman has all standard equip off movie and other things hes had in comix, other movies etc. including: nomex/kevlar batsuit, memory cloth, gauntlets, gloves, steel-toed boots w/ hf transporters and cowl w/ comm device, earphone antenna and gas vents, razor sharp batarangs w/ acid etch enhancement, exploding batarangs, grapple gun w/ grapnel cartridges and jumplines, mini mines, adhesive bombs, flashbangs, nerve/tear gas, foam concrete capsules, goo gun, acetylene torch, flexible periscope, rebreather and binoculars.

Blade has: super shotgun, dual machine pistols off Blade 2 w/ laser sights, acid etched kitana sword, shurikens, wrist blades off Blade 2 incendinary grenades and kevlar flak jacket.

SEALS have: M4s or M16 assault rifles, half w/ M203 grenade launcher, Colt .45s and survival knives.

SpunkySmurph
Ouch

braz
ouch?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by braz
ouch?

Ouch as in...

Seals get owned. no expression

Grinning Goku
No they don't.

outavodka
50 highly trainned assasins of the gov vs Blade/Bats the movie ones at that! if the heroes get gagets then so do the seals which means the heroes die 10 min fight tops.

AcousticDoc
It doesn't even have to be Seals. 50 marines will take out batman and blade as well (but only the movie versions. Comic versions can take out 100 probably by themselves).

The Pict
50 regular joes could take them out, they've got M16 and grenades. The pair go down.

braz
Batman and Blade dont have to attack them directly, yall know. Batman alone was able to take out 15 guys in the movie, and that was w/o any of his non lethal weapons.

braz
bump

norrinradd43
I dont know, blade fights vampires who have far superior strength to any normal human and owns them on a regular basis...seal or not blade and batman take this

Stupid Rookie
Um first of all giving bats prep helps a lot. Bats can take out 25 Seals, so can Blade. I think he could get caught, but Bats will make sure the conditions are most favorable to him and Blade. Also, considering Blade is a vampire and seals don't carrry garlic or anything I don't see how they will win. He is practiaclly immortal for all they are concerned.

braz
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
Um first of all giving bats prep helps a lot. Bats can take out 25 Seals, so can Blade. I think he could get caught, but Bats will make sure the conditions are most favorable to him and Blade. Also, considering Blade is a vampire and seals don't carrry garlic or anything I don't see how they will win. He is practiaclly immortal for all they are concerned.

yea. its only 1 hour though, but still. it does. and garlic wouldnt even work on Blade neways no expression the only weakness he posseses thats vampiric is the thrist

outavodka
Originally posted by braz
yea. its only 1 hour though, but still. it does. and garlic wouldnt even work on Blade neways no expression the only weakness he posseses thats vampiric is the thrist it doesnt matter "the movie versions" have a weakness to massive swarm attack! Batman Begins took on ilegal pakage dealers who probly did or didnt have any martial arts training like bruce had practice for ? years/Blade in the second movie in the sewers needed to rely on flash gernades to take out 50 or so jarek vampire hybirds.

braz
Originally posted by outavodka
it doesnt matter "the movie versions" have a weakness to massive swarm attack! Batman Begins took on ilegal pakage dealers who probly did or didnt have any martial arts training like bruce had practice for ? years/Blade in the second movie in the sewers needed to rely on flash gernades to take out 50 or so jarek vampire hybirds.

What the f**k? uhh. no they dont no expression r u a fukin as*??? did u not see the movies or something? Batman not only did that, but also took on 4 highly trained ninjas that were trained at the same level he was trained and beat them rather easily and quickly. and dont tell me Blade has a weakness to 'massive swarm attack' roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing throughout all his movies hes constantly pwning guards, vamps etc. with ease. and those little f*ckers in the sewers. do u have any idea how powerful they were????? they basically had like invulnerability. a healing factor above a vamps and could literally take loads of clips of bullets constantly..the only way to beat them was w/ UV rays, and thats what they put in the flash bangs.

outavodka

braz

braz
bump

braz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.