Defenders 4 vs. Avengers 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Defenders 4

1 Strange
2 Surfer
3 Hulk
4 Namor

Avengers 4

1 Thor
2 Sentry
3 Quasar
4 Scarlet Witch

Which team wins?

rotiart
1 Strange Scarlet Witch
2.Surfer Thor
3 Hulk Sentry
4 Namor Quasar

really quick, you have wayyyyy too much power on team two. wayyyyyy too much.

btw. just so you know... the radiation sentry releases pacifices the hulk... thats why hulk says he used to follow sentry around a lot...

quasar by himself could defeat hulk and namor at the same time...
then you have thor who would most likely beat surfer... or even sentry could beat surfer...

then you have scarlet witch with either thor or sentry... vs dr. strange...

Faceman
Originally posted by rotiart
1 Strange Scarlet Witch
2.Surfer Thor
3 Hulk Sentry
4 Namor Quasar

really quick, you have wayyyyy too much power on team two. wayyyyyy too much.

btw. just so you know... the radiation sentry releases pacifices the hulk... thats why hulk says he used to follow sentry around a lot...

quasar by himself could defeat hulk and namor at the same time...
then you have thor who would most likely beat surfer... or even sentry could beat surfer...

then you have scarlet witch with either thor or sentry... vs dr. strange... So the Avengers are still Marvel most powerful group... wink

thedude1948
Defenders take this, Hulk and Namor might be the weak links on their team, but Surfer and Strange make up for it, they can take out any of the Avengers listed.

rotiart
Originally posted by thedude1948
Defenders take this, Hulk and Namor might be the weak links on their team, but Surfer and Strange make up for it, they can take out any of the Avengers listed.

based on what?
Sentry owned Terrax. He pacificies the Hulk. He oneshot extremis iron man.

Quasar has held his own against surfer before... hell he held his own against an armada of ships... he's also done well against the phoenix and maelstrom.. who had the power to destroy the universe...

Scarlet witch... depending on which version... was affecting the entire multiverse... and recreated our entire dimension to appease her father. hell she took away the mutant powers of all but 198 mutants. (it makes me wonder if "technically" the mutants that got left aren't mutants entirely.. but maybe something that could be classified as something else... like how multiple man could have been called a changeling...

And thor... jesus... if you go with regular version... hes still a powerhouse thats kicked surfer around just about every time they've fought... but if you go with current.. its king thor... wtf... guys odin level..

thedude1948
Sentry also had his ass handed to him and sent to a Micro-universe by Genis, Strange could do the same.

Surfer can speedblitz Wanda so she isn't much of a factor.

Hulk and Namor aren't useless either, Surfer could transfer 1/4 of his power to each of them, and Strange could throw a shield around them, and they instantly become threats, (hulk with 1/4 of Surfer's speed wouldn't be something to take lightly.)

Stupid Rookie
Sentry also had his ass handed to him and sent to a Micro-universe by Genis, Strange could do the same.

Hulk and Namor aren't useless either, Surfer could transfer 1/4 of his power to each of them, and Strange could throw a shield around them, and they instantly become threats, (hulk with 1/4 of Surfer's speed wouldn't be something to take lightly.)

Interesting points. I think team 2 would be hard to defeat, but I actually would put Strange up against anyone, and they can both amp other people's powers greatly.
Good call dude, on the surfer amping hulk and Namor, it makes things more interesting.
SS speed blitz could also take out Wanda in my opinion.

Priest

i think the avengers can win this. it would be Thor, sentry and quasar against Surfer and Strange, without prep i give the avengers a slight majority. Thor or Quasar can put up a fight against strange and Surfer, and sentry in the mix, avengers 6/10

Innerhype
Originally posted by rotiart
based on what?
Sentry owned Terrax. He pacificies the Hulk. He oneshot extremis iron man.

I stopped there.

Sentry never one-shot'd Iron Man and he couldn't even if he wanted to

Priest
Oh yea wanda can take down hulk and namor easily for got about her..

also i dont see surfer doing any amping of his allies in the match up cause there is no prep involved.

Priest
Originally posted by Innerhype
I stopped there.

Sentry never one-shot'd Iron Man and he couldn't even if he wanted to
yes he can

Innerhype
Originally posted by Priest
yes he can

no

Priest
no
theoretically sentry can,
Sentry = void
look wat void did to the hulk.

Innerhype
Originally posted by Priest
theoretically sentry can,
Sentry = void
look wat void did to the hulk.

I think The Void could pwn both Sentry and Iron Man, Sentry himself is utterly terrified of the guy shifty

However on topic: I think team 2 takes this with the majority. Everyone on team 2 are not only powerful in their on right but also very versatile.

Priest
I think The Void could pwn both Sentry and Iron Man, Sentry himself is utterly terrified of the guy shifty
dont think so,
anywayz ironman is on sentry's sack lmao.
thats why he wants him so badley to join his side in the civil war.
its pretty obvious that sentry is the most powerfull person in earth, at least until thor comeback hopefully.

Galan777
Avengers win, without too much problem

guy222
wanda

abhilegend
Avengers.

guy222
fingers crossed connection made with the life force and phoenix force

Bouboumaster
Defenders loose for one reasons only: they lacks versatility

Because Sentry isn't winning against either Surfer or Hulk. What he can do is bfr Hulk, but he's not beating him. As for Surfer, Norrin Radd rams his board in the face.
IMO, it goes like this:
Surfer = Thor
Strange > Scarlet Witch
Namor < Quasar
Hulk > Sentry

But again, with BFR, Hulk become pretty useless.

Greysen93
I guess Avengers, but Hulk could do a lot of damage

janus77
Surfer should be able to take out Wanda instantly (mutant gene off switch trick), before The Avengers have even finished sizing up their opponents.

Wanda's their most powerful member, so after she's gone they are severely debilitated.

BFR'ing Hulk will be less of a problem with Surfer and Strange both capable of bringing him back from wherever and also when you consider that Hulk can leap fast enough to catch a herald in the air. Hulk catches Quasar, Sentry or Thor and it becomes a fist-fight until they can get some distance between themselves and Hulk again.

anyway, as I see it, Defenders have the ability and speed to reduce the Avengers biggest gun to a non-factor, instantly. Whilst the Avengers can only (at best) bfr Hulk (which is a retrievable situation) to even out their numbers.

Also, presently Surfer is experiencing some degree of omnipresence and omniscience, he could quite conceivably explode Quasar, Wanda and maybe even Sentry, from the off.

PillarofOsiris

So getting ur ass handed to u by genis is low showing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.