Wolverine vs She Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Logan has had good showings against Namor, Grey Hulk and Thing. Can he get enough wins against Lady Hulk to be a clear winner?

Metalmanx
She-Hulk for the win.

rotiart
I'd go with wolverine myself...

imagine.. her clothes aren't indestructible like she is...

General Kon-El
She-Hulk SHOULD win. But knowing how the writers love to overpower Wolverine, he'd probably win.

boriquaking55
She-Hulk 10/10.

She pwned Clonos afterall.

capt it up
Originally posted by boriquaking55
She-Hulk 10/10.

She pwned Clonos afterall.
so did squirl girl lol

ExtraMision5555
she hulk should win
shouldent she?

supervenom
She Hulk. She knows more stuff then Wolvie knows. She can punch the comic book page, something wolvie cant.

Dinalfos
That shouldn't be taken too seriously. And she loses that ability for a forum fight anyway.

Grimm22
She-Hulk 7-8/10

She-Hulk isn't as durable as guys like Thing or Colossus and she doesn't have the willpower to keep going after major injuries like Ben and Peter either erm

She is however stronger, but thats the only advantage she has over either Ben or Peter. Everything else, she falls behind them in

Considering, Logan gives Ben trouble, I would say Jen isn't going to do nearly as well as some may assume in this fight

Dinalfos
Uhm, Jen is a very skilled fighter. Good enough to hang with both of them. I don't think she can win, though.

PRAYERRUN
huh....never once thought of this fight.....and I don't think marvel ever did either lol. (probably because they didn't want big bad wolvie getting beat up by a girl.stick out tongue) BUT it IS a good matchup. IF wolverine can get in close with his claws, he might be able to pull it off. But otherwise, I think She Hulk overpowers him.

Omega-level
She-Hulk would win 8/10. Although Wolverine would certainly job here.

Badabing
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
huh....never once thought of this fight.....and I don't think marvel ever did either lol. (probably because they didn't want big bad wolvie getting beat up by a girl.stick out tongue) BUT it IS a good matchup. IF wolverine can get in close with his claws, he might be able to pull it off. But otherwise, I think She Hulk overpowers him.
Thanks. cool I thought it could be a good matchup. I'd like to see it in a comic.

PRAYERRUN
No prob....I just never even thought of it....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Uhm, Jen is a very skilled fighter. Good enough to hang with both of them. I don't think she can win, though.

Nope no

Ben's Skills >>>> Jen's Skills

Pitor's Skills >> Jen's Skills

Ichigo66666
Shulkie should take this.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Grimm22
Nope no

Ben's Skills >>>> Jen's Skills

Pitor's Skills >> Jen's Skills Refresh my memory. Which one of the three was apparently trained by both Captain America (who people on KMC regard as the god of all things fighting skills) and Gamora?

golem370
I use to have a book where Thing and She Hulk fought and she held her own against him driving into the street but Thing did win

Juntai
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Refresh my memory. Which one of the three was apparently trained by both Captain America (who people on KMC regard as the god of all things fighting skills) and Gamora? And defeated Champion?

Accel
Being trained by Cap automatically puts any one on Shang Chi level in skill on KMC.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
Being trained by Cap automatically puts any one on Shang Chi level in skill on KMC.

sick

Soleran
Originally posted by Accel

Exactly, lol so many folks have been trained by Wolverine, Captain America etc etc and folks treat that training like it's magical!

Of course their limited training makes them ULTIMATE don't be silly stick out tongue

Juntai
Not as good as being trained by Batman.
big grin

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by King_Mungi
sick

The sad thing is, it is true. sad

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by General Kon-El
She-Hulk SHOULD win. But knowing how the writers love to overpower Wolverine, he'd probably win.

Agreed 100%

bigbran
Originally posted by General Kon-El
She-Hulk SHOULD win. But knowing how the writers love to overpower Wolverine, he'd probably win. The funny thing is, that if this were written in a She-Hulk comic, she would destroy Wolverine.
She would completely bypass his pis aura.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Grimm22
she doesn't have the willpower to keep going after major injuries like Ben and Peter either erm Why's that? Are there instances of her giving up? What exactly makes you think this?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Juntai
And defeated Champion?

Im sorry thats PIS. Especially since Champion beat The Thing into a bloddy pulp.

Badabing
This is from a She Hulk with gamma suppressing nonobots in her blood. Doc Sampson gets on shotted to the next county.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-6.jpg

jinzin
Originally posted by Badabing
This is from a She Hulk with gamma suppressing nonobots in her blood. Doc Sampson gets on shotted to the next county.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-03-6.jpg

I'd hit it... smokin'

jasonk3
Originally posted by jinzin
I'd hit it... smokin'

laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by jinzin
I'd hit it... smokin' eek! laughing Nice. I hope she's gentle.

But Logan wouldn't....
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-22.jpg
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-23.jpg

laughing

Creshosk
Originally posted by Badabing

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-23.jpg

laughing

Babe, everyone keeps saying that because this photo got leaked out:
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w81/jasonk3_2007/shulkiecain.jpg

Master-Borg
so how does Logan do?

King_Mungi
Well She Hulk FINALLY admitted she did have sex with Juggernaut not to long ago at least smile

Ha-Son
Lulz.

redhotrash
Honestly I can see Wolverine winning this one. I wouldnt expect She-Hulk to be immune to having her limbs rended from her body like her cousin. Stop me if Im wrong, but Hulk's body is basically too thick for Wolverine to be able to cut through cleanly, thus allowing it to regen and not be severed. In a attempt to keep Jenn looking hot, they kept her slim, which should also mean any of her limbs and/or head could be removed. Not a pleasant sight, and out of character for Wolverine to do if this isnt bloodlusted, but still possible I think.
She might take the majority, but I dont think it'd be as bad as some people are saying.

complexbrother
She Hulk Smash !!!

Silent Master
Actually wasn't that retconned in She-Hulk's series as being a Jennifer Walters from a different dimension?

carver9
Im sorry but Im going to be a little different on this forum and give the slight majority to wolverine (if we use him without the downgraded healing factor). Wolverine is suited at fighting people in she hulks caliber. Wolverine is able to pierce she hulks hide and he is quick enough to cause more damage then she hulk could put on his body. After a long drag out battle, I can see wolverine stabbing her in the eyes taking her out of battle. Good fight though but I give this to wolverine 7/10. Wolverine is just to deadly and near unstoppable for her to take down. (Now watch people put words in my mouth about my post.)

spetznaz
Someone please tell me how Wolverine would win in a KMC fight against the She-Hulk?
How could he hurt her? The only way he could is via his claws (since punching her, which could hurt lesser foes due to his adamantium skeletal covering, will not work against someone who has taken blows from true Class 100s). Thus, his only option is slashing at her, which is a good attack tactic were it not for two reasons:

i) He has to get close to a flailing, combat-experienced, extreme-strength pounder
ii) She, like Wolvie and the Hulk, has a healing factor

Now, what happenes if she punches Wolvie ....honestly, such a punch should immediately KO him (at the very least). Even if his adamantium skeleton is not shattered (too strong), is innards would soak up the damage impact. Think of a car-crash .....it is said there are always 3 crashes, the first is the car hitting the obstacle, the second is your body hitting the car (if you had not worn the seatbelt), and the third is your internal organs hitting obstructions (e.g. inertia causing your brain to impact with the frontal-inside part of your skull).

It is that third impact ...the internal one ....that does the most damage.

Anyways, even if you had unbreakable bones, you could still VERY EASILY die from a major concussion.

Anyways, obviously Wolverine has a healing factor, and someone who can heal from gunshot wounds and severe full-body burns will not be laid low by a concussion. However, the concussive impact of a major blow will definitely knock the guy far back (to put it colloquially, into the next county).

Anyways, back to the main question. How would Wolverine win against She Hulk? Cut her up to ribbons while she just stands there doing nothing, and somehow manages to suppress her healing factor?

Conceivably how can he win even 1/10 (again, i am not talking about him losing .....too many Wolverine fans may not like that .....I am talking about him winning)

How?

The Pict
Originally posted by spetznaz

Now, what happenes if she punches Wolvie ....honestly, such a punch should immediately KO him (at the very least). Even if his adamantium skeleton is not shattered (too strong), is innards would soak up the damage impact. Think of a car-crash .....it is said there are always 3 crashes, the first is the car hitting the obstacle, the second is your body hitting the car (if you had not worn the seatbelt), and the third is your internal organs hitting obstructions (e.g. inertia causing your brain to impact with the frontal-inside part of your skull).

It is that third impact ...the internal one ....that does the most damage.

Anyways, even if you had unbreakable bones, you could still VERY EASILY die from a major concussion.

Uh die from a concussion? WWH recently admitted he couldn't kill Wolverine so pounded his head in to put Logan out the fight so he could capture Xavier. Logan was ready to go again a few minutes later. This is WWH smashing Wolverine's head in so Jen won't be giving him more damage than that, no fatal concussions in this fight big grin

I'm gonna sit on the fence for this one and go for a draw, Jen can't kill Wolverine (IMO) and Wolverine will mostly be knocked around silly by She-Hulk's superior strength.

spetznaz
Originally posted by The Pict
Uh die from a concussion? WWH recently admitted he couldn't kill Wolverine so pounded his head in to put Logan out the fight so he could capture Xavier. Logan was ready to go again a few minutes later. This is WWH smashing Wolverine's head in so Jen won't be giving him more damage than that, no fatal concussions in this fight big grin

I'm gonna sit on the fence for this one and go for a draw, Jen can't kill Wolverine (IMO) and Wolverine will mostly be knocked around silly by She-Hulk's superior strength.

Guess what my next sentence was .....just after the little part you decided to extract. It was as follows:

'Anyways, obviously Wolverine has a healing factor, and someone who can heal from gunshot wounds and severe full-body burns will not be laid low by a concussion.'

Hence, I did not say Logan would be killed by a concussion.

As for how this fight would end, I said the following:

'However, the concussive impact of a major blow will definitely knock the guy far back (to put it colloquially, into the next county). '

It will be a BFR. She may not kill Wolverine, but she can definitely punch him into the next postal zone.

Oh, and I am still waiting for a cogent explanation as to how Wolverine could win (not talking about how he would lose, but how he would win).

I still don't see it outside the realm of PIS.

dat_boi
strength- yeah she hulk's got the 1up on wolvie but wolverine' got a bit of super human strength himself
speed-running speed she hulks got him but attack quiccness i dont think so. even
range- she hulks bigger so she has longer arms but with the extension of wolvies claws hes got her beat lot in length but the fact he has razor sharp adamantium baccing up his reach
durability-both have about the same hf but wolvies got adamantium skeleton adding to his durability factor
fighting exp- wow i get tired of bringing this up wolvie has been fighting longer than ppl have had telephones ok cap trained she hulk but he was on ice the whle time wolvie was just getting better at wut he does so to say hes a better fighter and any1 he trains would be better would b kinda. idk.... wrong.
great fight wolvie takes 7/10

spetznaz
Originally posted by dat_boi
strength- yeah she hulk's got the 1up on wolvie but wolverine' got a bit of super human strength himself

A Ferrari Enzo is fast, but a racing bicycle also got a bit of speed too. That is a true statement, but it is also at the same time utter BS because the Ferrari is far faster than a bicycle.

Same thing with Wolvie and SHulk ....sure, Logan is much stronger than the average human, but She Hulk is on another cosmos.

Fail.

speed-running speed she hulks got him but attack quiccness i dont think so.

Speedwise She Hulk wins in a run (as you stated), but you make it seem as if in a fight she is slow. She is not slow in, erm, 'attack quickness,' and in fact has the very lethal combination of extreme strength, prodigious fighting skill, and quickness. You make it seem as if it would be a fight between the Flash (Wolverine) and Strong Guy (She Hulk) .....it is not.

Fail.

even
range- she hulks bigger so she has longer arms but with the extension of wolvies claws hes got her beat lot in length but the fact he has razor sharp adamantium baccing up his reach

Just how long do you think Wolvie's pig-stickers are? You make it seem as if they are 6 feet long! They are not!
Even the artists who make them longer than normal still do not make them that long. look at She-Hulk's size, and then look at Logan.

Claws will not make his reach longer than She-Hulk's. The claws do extend his range, but you make it seem as if they suddenly make him have Mr Fantastic/PlasticMan level reach.

they do not.

Fail.

durability-both have about the same hf but wolvies got adamantium skeleton adding to his durability factor

The whole skeleton thing again. No need to tackle this ....but at least you mentioned that they both have healing factors (yet somehow claw slashes are supposed to harm She Hulk, when we have all seen Sabretooth and Logan rip each other to shreds and head, and rip, and heal, and rip and heal ....ad infinitum).

Fail.

fighting exp- wow i get tired of bringing this up wolvie has been fighting longer than ppl have had telephones ok cap trained she hulk but he was on ice the whle time wolvie was just getting better at wut he does so to say hes a better fighter and any1 he trains would be better would b kinda.

Thoroughly convoluted statement. Anyone Logan trains would be better than anyone Cap trains, because Cap America was frozen and during that time Logan was getting better.

First of all that has nothing to do with the thread, but just to touch it for a smidget, even if Logan is a better fighter than Cap it is not by a big margin. And secondly, he may not even be that good of a teacher (just because you are good at something doesn't mean you can teach someone). Although that is moot because this thread is not asking whether Wolverine can teach someone to fight in a better manner than Captain America could.

Fail

idk.... wrong.
great fight wolvie takes 7/10

I still do not see how Wolvie wins 1/10.

How will he hurt She Hulk sufficiently to achieve a win? He cannot, in a non-PIS filled environment.

And while she may not be able to kill him, one punch from her sends him at least half a mile away.

That may not be the same level of BFR that someone like Superman can do to Wolvie, but it will suffice per the rules of KMC.

It is not whether or not Wolvie can lose, it is that Wolvie cannot win.

dat_boi
ok yeah regarding the strength thing i really dont have an argument, speed i never said she would be sluggish i was just stating that she has no advantage in the speed dpt up close range wise ok she hulk is about 6'7"which means her arms are around 4 ft long wolverine is 5'3" meaning he has about 3ft long arms with an added about 1 1/2 ft fighting exp regardless of who trained the broad she herself hasnt been in a fraction of the battles wolverines been in period. but my overall point was to show that the reason wolverine wins isnt for any of these reasons but bcuz of the combination of things wolvie has and thats wut makes him such a formidable combatant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.