Joker vs. Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Ok folks this looks pretty straight up to me, tell me what you think

Ultraman Baltan
Joker makes Red Skull his clown *****.

Galan777
Joker

Big Sexy
Depends. If its a prep fight I would say joker. In a regular one on one, isn't the skull in peak human condition like cap?

Alfheim
What the hell are you guys talking about? The joker loses! The Joker can't fight.

norrinradd43
I have to go with Red Skull too because of he can scrap like cap

PRAYERRUN
Joker is tricky though, and fights dirty. Red Skull may be stronger, but even HE can't figure out what Joker's next move is....joker all the way.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Alfheim
What the hell are you guys talking about? The joker loses! The Joker can't fight.

Lemme guess... you just assume he can't, right? Do you actually have proof that Joker can't fight?

batdude123
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Joker is tricky

That's like saying Flash is fast. laughing out loud

PRAYERRUN
yeah I'll give ya that one lol. smile) and by the way....dr doom is smartstick out tongue

Decay
i just finished reading the first encounter between batman and the joker (the man who laughs), and batman mentions a few times how unbelievably fast the joker is, and the joker escapes batmans grip a few times and gets some decent hits in. hes in no way batmans physical equal but hes still no average joe.

id probably go with the joker, the red skull is too arrogant and would assume he has the fight won, hed never be able to out plan joker and i think hed just get more and more frustrated until he made a big mistake.

prep: joker 8/10
no prep: joker 6/10 (he has alot of tricks as his standard equipment)

Grimm22
Red Skull 7/10

Red Skull has all of Cap's physical status and nearly as many skills to match

PRAYERRUN
wow it's gone about half & half.....

Alfheim
Originally posted by Decay
i just finished reading the first encounter between batman and the joker (the man who laughs), and batman mentions a few times how unbelievably fast the joker is, and the joker escapes batmans grip a few times and gets some decent hits in. hes in no way batmans physical equal but hes still no average joe.

Ok that might bethe case but hes not a peak human martial arts expert.

id probably go with the joker, the red skull is too arrogant and would assume he has the fight won, hed never be able to out plan joker and i think hed just get more and more frustrated until he made a big mistake.

Why the hell would he do that? The Red Skull is one of Marvel's bigtime prep villains.

prep: joker 8/10
no prep: joker 6/10 (he has alot of tricks as his standard equipment)

Nobody gets any prep and nobody gets equipment its a standard H2H fight....well thats what I thought.

SpunkySmurph
Ok that might bethe case but hes not a peak human martial arts expert.

But he has matched or bested that or better using his skills, his genius and his trickyness

The Red Skull is one of Marvel's bigtime prep villains.

Yeah, the Skull is pretty damn good, but so is the Joker. Prep-wise, I'd give a very slight edge to J, simply because I think he's much harder to prep-against

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.