Happy Birthday Shadowy_blue!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
I've lost count how many of these things I've made, but if it still means anything:
Happy Birthday s-b....I think about you all the time. Probably because on this day you crawled out of a sex organ and into the bright new world and said:
"THere's work to be done here..."
and found your place in society and time. met me, then I found my place in love and life. thanks for teaching me so much. ANd here's to you on your birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! cheers

shadowy_blue
Wai! Wai! Thank you so much. hug

Of course it still means something. smile Crawled out of a vagina...lmao. laughing out loud (man, I haven't used these smilies in forever. no expression ) Thanks for remembering. hug I hope everything's going great with you too, and you're running onto a path you desire with absolutely no regrets. smile Thank you for being a part of my life and staying in it up until now. We hardly get to talk, and certainly everything's changed now...big time, but it still means a lot to me to know that you're always still there for me.

Just be happy in life, and I'm sure just from that alone I'll find my own joy too. smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I miss you all guys! eek!

Naz
happybday

Flying High
happy birthday big grin

come visit more often big grin

Leggy_n_Merry
Happy incredibly late birthday! I would have posted in here on this day if I was online, but I wasn't and I had to post in here even if it was 12 days late big grin

coolmovies
Happy birthday to u

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.