Superman Prime vs Silver Surfer vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Benny G
Who'd Take this?

Galan777
based on feats SS/KT take this 10/10

masterbruce
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
You put Silver Surfer and King Thor on the same level as Superman Prime... are you insane? Superman Prime won't even acknowledge their pitiful existence.

Galan777
what did SMP do that leads you to believe this?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by masterbruce
You put Silver Surfer and King Thor on the same level as Superman Prime... are you insane? Superman Prime won't even acknowledge their pitiful existence.

What has Superman prime done?

masterbruce
Prime basically grants power to folks like Superman One Million, who himself is arguably stronger than Surfer and King Thor, but that would be a lot closer match.

All of the metahumans of his time, including the ultrapowerful JL 1 Million,, couldnt do anything against Solaris. Then Prime comes in and wipes him out.

Prime is on par at least with a well fed Galactus, possibly much more.

Galan777
Prime basically grants power to folks like Superman One Million, who himself is arguably stronger than Surfer and King Thor, but that would be a lot closer match.

All of the metahumans of his time, including the ultrapowerful JL 1 Million,, couldnt do anything against Solaris. Then Prime comes in and wipes him out.

Prime is on par at least with a well fed Galactus, possibly much more. What feats does SMP have that lead you to believe this?

SMP killed Solaris with the last GL ring, which Solaris had never analyzed before.

masterbruce
Superman Prime, Kal-El of Krypton, the original Superman had returned to his adopted home. He had been places and dimensions that few had even knew of and even fewer understood. He had wrestled with gods and demons. He had overturned hell and fought his way past the gates of Heaven looking for the soul of beloved Lois who due to his immortality he could never join in the afterlife.

I watch Pokemon

Galan777
He had wrestled with gods and demons. He had overturned hell and fought his way past the gates of Heaven looking for the soul of beloved Lois who due to his immortality he could never join in the afterlife. Those are not on pannel feats.

Why? Because they weren't shown on pannel

masterbruce
The Superman Dynasty considered Superman Prime the strongest Superman EVER and basically was their God.

Now take a look at the powers of the lowly superman dynasty (lowly compared to Prime) and you tell me it isnt a joke to group Prime with anyone less than a wellfed Galactus.

The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light (but only under the influence of the Super-Sun), he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will.

juggernaut66666
Superman Prime, Kal-El of Krypton, the original Superman had returned to his adopted home. He had been places and dimensions that few had even knew of and even fewer understood. He had wrestled with gods and demons. He had overturned hell and fought his way past the gates of Heaven looking for the soul of beloved Lois who due to his immortality he could never join in the afterlife.
It is the same like Sentry fought Galactus to a stand still

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

I don't believe Sentry is in this thread.

Galan777
The Superman Dynasty considered Superman Prime the strongest Superman EVER and basically was their God.

Now take a look at the powers of the lowly superman dynasty (lowly compared to Prime) and you tell me it isnt a joke to group Prime with anyone less than a wellfed Galactus.

The sum of the abilities of the Superman Dynasty as displayed by Superman M* is quite impressive. He is capable to travelling faster than the speed of light (but only under the influence of the Super-Sun), he is also strong enough to punch through the time barrier, leap between planets and invulnerable to practically everything. Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will. Again, what has SMP done on pannel?

Soujaboy
So Basically Superman Prime had done nothing?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Galan777
Again, what has SMP done on pannel?

Umm, he UBERDEMOLISHED Solaris, of course you've already dismissed that.

He IS a GOD. He doesn't fight battles, he has his minions for that.

juggernaut66666
I don't believe Sentry is in this thread.
messed

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soujaboy
So Basically Superman Prime had done nothing?

Well he took out the only viable threat to him. Otherwise, he couldn't give a rats ass what villains or heroes did day to day.

He has transcended to true Godhood (not some Asgardian BS), and doesn't really mettle in the affairs of pathetic mortals.

Galan777
Umm, he UBERDEMOLISHED Solaris, of course you've already dismissed that. I acknowledged that he destroyed Solaris /w/ the last GL ring (which Solaris hadn't analyzed)

He IS a GOD. He doesn't fight battles, he has his minions for that. Where in the story was that stated? Because I have read DC 1Million several times, and I have never seen that.

masterbruce
I acknowledged that he destroyed Solaris /w/ the last GL ring (which Solaris hadn't analyzed)

Where in the story was that stated? Because I have read DC 1Million several times, and I have never seen that.

"Upon his return it became evident that he had certainly changed becoming almost god like in terms of power. There is evidence for this in his resurrection of Lois Lane (with help from Lzyxm Ltpkz) and his covenant with the Superman Dynasty. The Superman Prime that appeared out of the sun in the year 85,271 is certainly the post powerful member of the Superman Dynasty ever seen..."

masterbruce
Solaris had analyzed the GL Ring because Kyle already used it on him.

But Superman Prime w/ GL Ring is 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x greater than Kyle/Hal/whoever w GL Ring

Galan777
The Superman Prime that appeared out of the sun in the year 85,271 is certainly the post powerful member of the Superman Dynasty ever seen..." What feats lead you to believe this....... Sure he was supposed to be all-powerful, but his feats don't stack up to SS/KT

juggernaut66666

Galan777
Solaris had analyzed the GL Ring because Kyle already used it on him. Have you read DC 1Million?

The only reason the GL rings were working was because Solaris hadn't analyzed them.

I watch Pokemon
This thread should be Superman 1 Million VS Silver Surfer VS King Thor.

At least that guy had some feats.

Galan777
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
This thread should be Superman 1 Million VS Silver Surfer VS King Thor.

At least that guy had some feats. yes

masterbruce
What feats lead you to believe this....... Sure he was supposed to be all-powerful, but his feats don't stack up to SS/KT

It's not that his feats DON'T stack up to SS/KT, it's that he doesn't have many feats. The few feats he does have, definitely eclipse SS/KT.

The fact that he doesnt have many feats doesnt mean he is less than SS/KT.

Mordum
Superman prime never went to heaven. That is a common misconception of sups fanboys. The comic said "it looked he had gone to heaven" along those lines.

Bol Gath

Prime is on par at least with a well fed Galactus, possibly much more.

Muhahahahahahaha hysterical

What has he ever done to put him at that level?

Oh and you know what? Big G has minions to!!! Thats right! You know what they are called? HERALDS! Most of these heralds would curb-stomp regular supes easily.

masterbruce
Have you read DC 1Million?

The only reason the GL rings were working was because Solaris hadn't analyzed them.

I have read them, not carefully though.

But I don't need to, my intellect and logic abilities surpass that of Solaris and Brainiac 13 combined.

Galan777
It's not that his feats DON'T stack up to SS/KT, it's that he doesn't have many feats. The few feats he does have, definitely eclipse SS/KT. no sorry dude, they just don't.

The fact that he doesnt have many feats doesnt mean he is less than SS/KT. Yes, yes it does........

masterbruce
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Muhahahahahahaha hysterical

What has he ever done to put him at that level?

Oh and you know what? Big G has minions to!!! Thats right! You know what they are called? HERALDS! Most of these heralds would curb-stomp regular supes easily.

The Superman Dynasty is >>>>>>> regular Superman by a large margin

The Superman Dynasty is >>>>> than Galactus's heralds by a big margin

Prime is AT LEAST EQUAL to a wellfed Galactus, but I suspect he is far more powerful.

Galan777
I have read them, not carefully though. You really should go back and re-read that series.

But I don't need to, my intellect and logic abilities surpass that of Solaris and Brainiac 13 combined. laughing

masterbruce
no sorry dude, they just don't.

Yes, yes it does........

How many feats does TOAA have? Probably not as many as Surfer and Thor. I guess he's weaker than those too as well then.

Galan777
How many feats does TOAA have? Probably not as many as Surfer and Thor. I guess he's weaker than those too as well then. This is something that people always go to when there "theory" about what a character might have been able to do has been found to be greatly flawed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bol Gath
The Superman Dynasty is >>>>>>> regular Superman by a large margin

The Superman Dynasty is >>>>> than Galactus's heralds by a big margin

Prime is AT LEAST EQUAL to a wellfed Galactus, but I suspect he is far more powerful.

Personally I would put Prime at around Odin lvl.. He's a real powerhouse but not at Galactus lvl.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Bol Gath
Personally I would put Prime at around Odin lvl.. He's a real powerhouse but not at Galactus lvl.

Okay, let me ask you this: What makes you think that Prime is not at Galactus level? WHat has he not been able to do to give you that indication?

Galan777
Okay, let me ask you this: What makes you think that Prime is not at Galactus level? WHat has he not been able to do to give you that indication? The guy has 1 good feat (destroying Solaris) and that puts him at Galactus level?

juggernaut66666
Okay, let me ask you this: What makes you think that Prime is not at Galactus level? WHat has he not been able to do to give you that indication?
Let me ask you this: What the hell makes you think Prime is on Galactus level??????

Bol Gath
The guy has 1 good feat (destroying Solaris) and that puts him at Galactus level?
And there you have it.

masterbruce
Let me ask you this: What the hell makes you think Prime is on Galactus level??????

Let me ask you this: What the hell makes you think Prime ISN't on Galactus level???

I can say this. Whereas Galactools has lost countless times to pathetic fools, Prime has never, I repeat, NEVER lost. That alone says something.

juggernaut66666
Let me ask you this: What the hell makes you think Prime ISN't on Galactus level???

I can say this. Whereas Galactools has lost countless times to pathetic fools, Prime has never, I repeat, NEVER lost. That alone says something.
Wow you knowledge on Galactus must be pretty impressive.

Galan777
Let me ask you this: What the hell makes you think Prime ISN't on Galactus level??? Originally posted by Galan777
The guy has 1 good feat (destroying Solaris) and that puts him at Galactus level?

I can say this. Whereas Galactools has lost countless times to pathetic fools, Prime has never, I repeat, NEVER lost. That alone says something. laughing yeah they guy who was on a total of about 4 pages has never lost to the one creature he fought... roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
laughing yeah they guy who was on a total of about 4 pages has never lost to the one creature he fought... roll eyes (sarcastic)

that one creature just so happened to be the most dangerous and powerful villain of the universe at the time.

It's as if some guy singehandedly destroyed Thanos w/ IG. Even though he would have only ONE feat, I would place him above Galactools.

Galan777
that one creature just so happened to be the most dangerous and powerful villain of the universe at the time.

It's as if some guy singehandedly destroyed Thanos w/ IG. Even though he would have only ONE feat, I would place him above Galactools. laughing well thats your oppinion.

Bol Gath
Ehhmmm you do realize that Thanos w/ig would rape any version of superman... Oh and yeah Thanos w/ig is leagues above Galactus.

Benny G
This would be a really ruff battle, but i don't think Superman Prime could Take Silver Surfer and King Thor so you must REALLY Like SMP masterbruce...But your kind of a litte to buyest

air beardey
what is the difference between all theese supers, superboy prime, superman prime, superman post crisis, superman pre crisis can someone please explain to me

Priest
i wish i can win a fight without doing anything on pannel.
I say KT wins this

StarsNeverFall7
SS with universes of power at his command.....RKT....a cosmic deity who gained Odinforice before becoming RKT....or the arrogant prick who sat in the sun for a while and aquired a GL ring. RKT man handles him, while SS detroys his GL ring and strips him naked of his solar radiation energy, then its just plain old supes they get to beat down on. After hes gone, SS and Thor go at it, with RKT winning because well as much as I like surfer you just cant mess with odin...

Avalonofthewind
Superman Prime doesn't even bother coming out of the sun for these two.

He lets Lzyxm Ltpkz or Superman M handle them.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Superman Prime doesn't even bother coming out of the sun for these two.

He lets Lzyxm Ltpkz or Superman M handle them.

thank you. finally someone who knows the true power of Prime.

UniOmni
Going by aura, i'd say Prime likely trumps Surfer.

And King Thor.

But, he's done nothing to prove he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath of Odin, let alone Galactus.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by UniOmni
Going by aura, i'd say Prime likely trumps Surfer.

And King Thor.

But, he's done nothing to prove he deserves to be mentioned in the same breath of Odin, let alone Galactus.

Prime has done nothing. At least King Thor has defeated some cosmic heavyweights, and even one shotted the Destroyer infused with Desak. Surfer, well Surfers just Surfer. I want to know what Prime had done?

masterbruce
Prime has done nothing. At least King Thor has defeated some cosmic heavyweights, and even one shotted the Destroyer infused with Desak. Surfer, well Surfers just Surfer. I want to know what Prime had done?

defeat someone the entire DC universe heroes of his time weren't able to. How is that not the best feat any hero could claim?

Think about it, if some Uberpowerful villain came to Marvel, and all the heroes were unable to defeat it, and then someone comes and destroys it, isn't that pretty damn impressive?

UniOmni
Nothing of great note, barring the ambigous defeat of Solaris.

All his other feats, aren't anything nobody else hasn't done, and with less fanfare.

Soujaboy
defeat someone the entire DC universe heroes of his time weren't able to. How is that not the best feat any hero could claim?

Think about it, if some Uberpowerful villain came to Marvel, and all the heroes were unable to defeat it, and then someone comes and destroys it, isn't that pretty damn impressive?

When did Solaris become the most dangerous threat to the D.C. universe?

masterbruce
When did Solaris become the most dangerous threat to the D.C. universe?

when it became clear no one could stop him except Prime.

If he wasn't the most dangerous threat at that time, who was?

Soujaboy
So where on Panel does it state Solaris is the most dangerous threat to the DCU? Where does it also state that Superman is the only being powerful enough to stop him?

Avalonofthewind
thank you. finally someone who knows the true power of Prime.

He powers a dynasty of overpowered Supermen and is still leaps and bounds more powerful than any of them...including a 5th dimensional IMP Superman.

Good enough for me to believe he destroys those 2.

Soujaboy
He powers a dynasty of overpowered Supermen and is still leaps and bounds more powerful than any of them...including a 5th dimensional IMP Superman.

Good enough for me to believe he destroys those 2.

So what has he done?

masterbruce
So what has he done?

He grants powers to a group of heroes that make Galactus' heralds look average by comparison

He helped to bring Lois back from the dead

He EASILY destroyed the greatest threat of his time that not all the metahuman heroes could stop with BARELY ANY EFFORT

Look, it's true that he hasn't done a lot of feats. But for a guy who barely shows up in more than 10 panels, that's a pretty impressive list and gives you an idea of what tier character he is.

Supreme being
To those who wont acknowledge superman prime i am guessing they also don't acknowledge the common saying of a full powered Galactus. Since the question can be asked what has a full powered Galactus done? so from today on there is No full powered Galactus until we see some on panel proof. So its now Eternity>>>>>>>>>>>Full power Galactus.

UniOmni
But normal Galactus has his feats to stand on.

Prime has pure hype, and one ambigous showing.

There's no comparison.

breeze85
It's difficult to rate Prime due to lack of feats. What I agree with is that at least, I, personally got the impression he is a way beyond the level of these two. Superman 1 million, Pre-Crisis Superman and Superboy Prime were all tough as hell, yet not worthy compared to the Master of their kind.

Feat-wise: Surfer.
Other: Prime with an ease.

Soujaboy
He grants powers to a group of heroes that make Galactus' heralds look average by comparison

He helped to bring Lois back from the dead

He EASILY destroyed the greatest threat of his time that not all the metahuman heroes could stop with BARELY ANY EFFORT

Look, it's true that he hasn't done a lot of feats. But for a guy who barely shows up in more than 10 panels, that's a pretty impressive list and gives you an idea of what tier character he is.

And Thor can awaken the Destroyer which acould take out multiple Heralds, and potentially take out any Superman. Oh yea, can you tell me Primes Heralda have done compared to Galactus heralds?

King Thor brought a young girl back from the dead, without help from anyone, This feat proves nothing, and puts him nowhere near Galactus.

You still never told me what made Solaris the greatest threat in the universe?

His list really isn't that impressive most fans just hype it up is all.

Avalonofthewind
So what has he done?

What part of my original post did you not understand?

Not all "feats" have to be battle based either.

MattDay
superman prime, has the highest feat, (and only I'll admit) but I can't see surfer and thor doing what prime could do.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MattDay
superman prime, has the highest feat, (and only I'll admit) but I can't see surfer and thor doing what prime could do.
You mean destroy Solaris with a GL ring?

Rewmac

Prime can manipulate matter???

UniOmni
What part of my original post did you not understand?

Not all "feats" have to be battle based either.

True.

But he has one hardcore feat, and alot of hyperbole.

I just don't buy into the belief, that his one feat and alot of narrative grandstanding = Galactus level.

Or, Celestial level thereabouts.

leonidas
this happens EVERYTIME someone makes a prime thraed.

what feats does he have?

he beat solaris.

that's it?

he powers a dynasty of uber-powered supermen.

that's it?

well, he's more powerful than superman 1M who held in place a . . . GALAXY with tk (supposedly, though i've not been able to find the issue where this feat took place . . .) and who PUNCHED through time 80 000+ years -- while dramatically WEAKENED . . .

that's it?

well, an entire universe of heroes WERE being demolished by solaris, heroes that made the present day heroes look like little kids. and while he DID use a gl ring to EFFORTLESSLY squash solaris, kyle, one of the greatest (THE greatest?) gl's ever was not able to do that. doesn't that speak to the mental prowess prime has? and he IS the wielder of that ring so would have it for this battle as well . . .

ss shouldn't even be in this discussion. even IF we allow for prime to have a weakness to k-nite, the ring saves him. a huge debate has raged involving PRESENT DAY supes v ss. prime is clearly FAR beyond present day in powers AND he has a ring.

prime no doubt >>>>>>>ss

kt is a different matter, and persoanlly i don't have enough info to say who wins a battle between these 2. my gut feeling says prime was meant to be one of the REALLY big hitters. his dynasty IS similar to galactus's heralds.

on nothing more than gut-feeling, i'd say prime. the only sure thing imo is ss gets trounced by either.

masterbruce
well said, Leonidas. my thoughts exactly.

Soujaboy
well said, Leonidas. my thoughts exactly.

No, your thoughts were "he smashes them both easily".

bigbran
No, your thoughts were "he smashes them both easily". laughing

MattDay
prime is something of a power junkie

Galan777
thank you. finally someone who knows the true power of Prime. Dude SMP was only supposed to be powerful, he never did anything to warrant him being in KT or Surfer's league........ get over it.

MattDay
read the primes return page again, he did what surfer couldn't do, beat an enemy like solaris without even doing anything obvious to beat them, he just appeared and solaris was screwed... galan777 get over it! hahaha

Galan777
read the primes return page again, he did what surfer couldn't do, Why is Surfer getting brought up? He never fought Solaris laughing

beat an enemy like solaris without even doing anything obvious to beat them, he just appeared and solaris was screwed... And beting Solaris with a GL ring that Solaris hadn't even analyzed makes him more powerful then Surfer and KT combined? roll eyes (sarcastic)

galan777 get over it! hahaha IF you make a point, I will

masterbruce
Why is Surfer getting brought up? He never fought Solaris laughing

And beting Solaris with a GL ring that Solaris hadn't even analyzed makes him more powerful then Surfer and KT combined? roll eyes (sarcastic)

IF you make a point, I will

Solaris had analyzed the ring because Kyle had already used it on him.

Galan777
Solaris had analyzed the ring because Kyle had already used it on him. nope, that was the first time it was used on Solaris, which is why it was effective in the 1st place.

masterbruce
nope, that was the first time it was used on Solaris, which is why it was effective in the 1st place.

Actually, Kyle had used it first. He tried to trap Solaris but couldn't so he threw the ring into Solaris trying to trick solaris into thinking that it was kryptonite.

Solaris, thinking it was kryptonite, expelled it into the sun that Prime was sleeping in, thinking it would kill Prime.

Galan777
Actually, Kyle had used it first. He tried to trap Solaris but couldn't so he threw the ring into Solaris trying to trick solaris into thinking that it was kryptonite.

Solaris, thinking it was kryptonite, expelled it into the sun that Prime was sleeping in, thinking it would kill Prime. and that means what...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.