anti Ps3 reviews from vidoe sites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthBandel
wtf?!

ign gave tony hawk for the ps3 got lower reviews than the xbox 360.

then gamespot gave genji a low score?????? ****en assholes!!!!

what'll do they' hate Sony so much????

how come they didnt give gears of bore a score of 6? its microsoft bias!thumb down

i hope the moderador will respect my opinon and wont ban me this time roll eyes (sarcastic)

dirkdirden
Originally posted by DarthBandel
wtf?!

ign gave tony hawk for the ps3 got lower reviews than the xbox 360.

then gamespot gave genji a low score?????? ****en assholes!!!!

what'll do they' hate Sony so much????

how come they didnt give gears of bore a score of 6? its microsoft bias!thumb down

i hope the moderador will respect my opinon and wont ban me this time roll eyes (sarcastic)

How the hell are they reviewing a system thats not even out thats what I want to know.

None of the PS3's games will score very good for a while becuase they are all there to show of the graphics so the gameplay isn't going to be the greatest.

PVS

translation: "i hope the moderator will make me the special exception to the next-gen discussion rules or i'll piss and moan and cry about my freedom of speech when this is in fact a privately owned site and bound to none of my imaginary laws"

BackFire
Gears of War got a better score because it's a better game. It's not bias.

DarthBandel
Originally posted by dirkdirden
How the hell are they reviewing a system thats not even out thats what I want to know.

None of the PS3's games will score very good for a while becuase they are all there to show of the graphics so the gameplay isn't going to be the greatest.

yeah they dont have the system and they give the games low scores. its conspiracy to the ps3 and sony.

PVS
no BF, its bias. its all a conspiracy.

any negative review toward a sony game from any source is 100% bias
any positive review toward a sony game is 100% legitimate and earned
any positive review toward an xbox game from any source is 100% bias
any negative review toward an xbox game is 100% legitimate and earned

have you not been paying attention?

dirkdirden
yeah they dont have the system and they give the games low scores. its conspiracy to the ps3 and sony.

I wouldn't go as far as to say conspiracy but they are american sites so they might have some bais for there american xbox. My uncle only buys american cars even though they are crap. Some people are like that but I don't think that is the case with this.

and GOW got a high score becuase its a good game.

El_NINO

Your really are clueless arent you. They are PS3 Test console that are given out to popular review sites, such as GameSpot for example. Another thing, why change your name, its not gonne stop you from being clueless.

BackFire

Because they obviously DO have the system. Most big gaming sites and magazines have had a PS3 in their offices for a few weeks now, along with the launch games.

It should be no surprise that Genji bombed, that game looked so stupid, just a generic hack and slash game.

DarthBandel
okay but they better give Resistance a 9 or a 10 if not they all full of shit.

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/20050205.jpg

dirkdirden
Originally posted by BackFire
Because they obviously DO have the system. Most big gaming sites and magazines have had a PS3 in their offices for a few weeks now, along with the launch games.

It should be no surprise that Genji bombed, that game looked so stupid, just a generic hack and slash game.

I don't know with the limited supply of PS3 I dought they have one. Gamespot will write reviews based on previews.

and yes all the PS3 games will be lame for about a year. Just like all the 360 launch games were lame.

BackFire
okay but they better give Resistance a 9 or a 10 if not they all full of shit.

I'm sure resistance will get a good score, won't get a 10, giving it a 10 would make it the best game ever made, so no.

BackFire
Originally posted by dirkdirden
I don't know with the limited supply of PS3 I dought they have one. Gamespot will write reviews based on previews.

and yes all the PS3 games will be lame for about a year. Just like all the 360 launch games were lame.

No, they have one, as IGN does as well.

Lana
Originally posted by PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/20050205.jpg

Hahaha, I adore that, and keep meaning to post it but keep losing the URL.

Keep the discussions in the right thread. Which would be this one.

And you were banned before because of your blatant disregard of rules and bashing of people, including moderators.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.