POTC2 Game Boy Advance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*jcd*gmc*
Does anyone have the POTC2 game for Gameboy advance game? If you have, and you've finished the game, I need MAJOR pointers for the part where you blow up the Flying Dutchman, kill Davey Jones, and defeat the Kraken. I got to the Kraken part ONCE, and died the same second I got there! Also, I can't seem to destroy the Flying Dutchman with enough power to take on the Kraken and live for more than a millisecond^^.

if you don't own the game, I must sound like a nerdy bi**h, so don't make fun of me!! boxed If you do have the game, please reply; if you don't but know of places to cheat from please post them. YOURS TRULY---THE NERDY BI**H!

evilm0nki3
I have the first one and I couldnt make it past a certain spot where there was a hole. In a cave.

Turbo-charged
ya go to www.cheatplanet.com

ivebeendepped43
i WANT THAT GAME! i was at Costco and they had a whole rack of games and had a sign saying they had it, and i looked all over and there were none left!

Turbo-charged
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.