Killer_Mouses Sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Killer_Mouse
hey every1 im a noob at sig making and wanna get as good as some of the great sig makers here on kmc well here is my 1st sig im still in the process of making and does anybody know where i can get a sparkley brush

TheKingofKINGS!
Background is boring. No blending what so ever. Overall unappealing.

D-

Barker
Looks like a distorted picture.

Killer_Mouse
well once again it isnt finished yet

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Killer_Mouse
well once again it isnt finished yet The ten commandments of sigging.

Thou Shalt not submit any imcomplete sigs.

Killer_Mouse
o im srry i didnt know that well here is the finished sig hope u like it

Killer_Mouse
ooopppsss forgot to put a name on it

masterkit
Your Sigs are good but could use some work wink

IceJaw
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
The ten commandments of sigging.

Thou Shalt not submit any imcomplete or distorted sigs. ermm

Killer_Mouse
here is a killzone sig i made last night and for like 15 min this mornin

Killer_Mouse
Now here is another sig i been workn on for about a lil over a hour its of scorpion i used almost the same concept for the back ground though

TheKingofKINGS!
here is a killzone sig i made last night and for like 15 min this mornin DisOriginally posted by Killer_Mouse
Now here is another sig i been workn on for about a lil over a hour its of scorpion i used almost the same concept for the back ground though Torted.

Killer_Mouse
if ur talking about my killzone sig being distorted i made the background like that by blurring it.

TheKingofKINGS!
if ur talking about my killzone sig being distorted i made the background like that by blurring it. I mean the images and renders are distored.

amity75
Check out everyones first thread page of sigs, In a few months time you'll be producing great sigs if you keep at it. yes

IceJaw
I don't even know how to distort ermmhappy

lol

EDIT : Don't make polls in sig threads since people now would vote like "ok" or "bad" or whatever cuz the sigs you have posted NOW are. Your sig making skills will probably improve.

EDIT 2 : I'm voting "kick @ss" since they might be in the future smile

Gannon
Good for starters. wink

cain marko
Originally posted by amity75
Check out everyones first thread page of sigs, In a few months time you'll be producing great sigs if you keep at it. yes

yup you should look at mine lmao!!!

Lana
Hell, my first sigs were ridiculously basic as well stick out tongue

I'd say to make sure you don't distort/warp the renders when resizing them; hold down the shift key while you're dragging it, this will keep the aspect ratio the same.

If you're looking for brushes, check the Resources thread that's pinned at the top of the forum, I've compiled tons of links to programs, tutorials, brushes, renders/stock, fonts, etc. Pretty much anything you'd need for making sigs.

Killer_Mouse
thank you alot lana

Killer_Mouse
here is a sig that i have just finished i was messing around with the pic in different layers so how did it turn out????

IceJaw
Much better thumb up

cain marko
yup better. i was thinkin of making a sig wit that render.

Killer_Mouse
well haha i did it first lol

Killer_Mouse
whic 1 yall like better

Killer_Mouse
or dis 1

Killer_Mouse
am i gettn better or not ?????

TheKingofKINGS!
You're getting better.

Killer_Mouse
been workn with dis and messin with it for awhile i was bored and tryn something new i tried to make a good sig but i dont think it is really but i was trying to have a cool background and then make my render kinda see through well tell me wut u think

masterkit
been workn with dis and messin with it for awhile i was bored and tryn something new i tried to make a good sig but i dont think it is really but i was trying to have a cool background and then make my render kinda see through well tell me wut u think

The Picture is to hard to see...its kinda hard on the eyes

Killer_Mouse
dont concentrate on the text so much lol i was just messing around with it but how do u think i did???

Killer_Mouse
this took me about a hour and a half to 2 hours hope u like it

IceJaw
The only things I dont like about it is the font color/blending and that there's no border.

Other than that, one of your best sigs so far.

Killer_Mouse
i got bored and still am bored

Killer_Mouse
latest sig that i made that rakarr requested

cain marko
mucho improvement!!! no distortion now! I think your current is your best!

Killer_Mouse
people dont vote bad just to be a sh!t head and to be mean

Killer_Mouse
this 1 took me a day and a half because i had wrestling yesterday

Killer_Mouse
and then i did this at a friends house with a lil help

Gannon
Nice dude. Just work on your text. wink

Killer_Mouse
i know i dont really know wut text would go good with any of my sigs sad im stupid in the text department lol

blowjob
Can any one make me a siggy with name "Dante" in It

Barker
Hi BJ. 13

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.