Hyperion vs. Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Squadron Supreme Hyperion, versus Namor with the black suit...

batdude123
malfoy

Hyperion.

Faceman
Originally posted by batdude123
malfoy

Hyperion. Dude; Has your psychiatrist been telling you to express your emotions with smilies again ?

batdude123
Originally posted by Faceman
Dude; Has your psychiatrist been telling you to express your emotions with smilies again ?

youpi

snoopdogg
Hyperion should win this. I'm pretty sure his hv would f*ck Namors Sh!t up.

DarkCrawler
Hyperion has some sort of heat vision, doesn't he?

And he seems to be more durable too.

juggernaut66666
fish and chips anyone?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
fish and chips anyone? Yeah sure. Just make sure you get 'em to me before they get cold. And don't forget the tartar sauce.

Tshern
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
fish and chips anyone?
No thanks, I've never understood the British habit of killing the fish by drowning them into sauce and then serve it with potatoes. I've tried it three times and I still don't like it. Too bad, it's such a nice country as far as I know.

And the compulsory on-topic section: Hyperion wins.

Redatom65
Originally posted by batdude123
youpi

youpi.gif">

poor lad's off his rocker

guy222
bumprav

leonidas
hyperion should take it but namor wouldn't make it easy on him. i suppose someone will say hype has nanosecond combat feats and should be able to blitz and ko namor at ftl speeds.

just that that someone isn't me. no expression

zopzop
Hyperion beats him worse than Thing did! Hyperion 10/10. Atomic Vision ='s fried Namor.

country1000
Hyperion in a 10/10 stomp.

DTM
Namors past showings lead me to believe that hell put up a good fight, but Id pick Hyperion to win in the end much much more than not.

guy222
hype

carver9
Where is Hyperion? Did he die? The last showing I remember of him is his team battle against the Avengers.

KingD19
King Hyperion took on Juggernaut in Thunderbolts(Cain did pretty good even depowered), then got messed up by some form of radiation rock.

After that he fought Blue Marvel and got his shit pushed in.

Haven't seen him after that.

(Also Namor fought with Blue Marvel and didn't have that happen)

carver9
That's a different Hyperion though. King Hyperion isn't the Hype I am talking about. By the way, in both fights you are referencing, King Hype was stomping them until the hero music came on and he gave them some breathing room.

He ripped through Juggernaut and he also one shotted Blue Marvel and could have killed him if he pressed his attack instead of boasting.

KingD19
Marvel was holding back the whole time until he got it together.

And I said Cain put up a good fight, despite being depowered. I didn't say he walked all over him or anything.

abhilegend
Hyperion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.