Flash versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
could a well-fed Galactus beat a BLOODLUST Flash?

I ask this because I don't think anyone under Galactus could beat Flash.

Grimm22
Do you even know who Galactus is? no expression

First Magneto, now Flash

masterbruce
Yes I do know who Galactus is.

I don't really think Magneto could beat Galactus. I thought he had a slight chance if he utilized his potential to the max.

I do, however, believe the Flash could beat Galactus. Flash could IMP Galactus a million times before Galactus could even blink.

Soljer
This has been done. Galactus 10/10.

masterbruce
How would Galactus beat Flash? Galactus would never even see Flash if Flash didn't want to be caught.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by masterbruce
How would Galactus beat Flash? Galactus would never even see Flash if Flash didn't want to be caught.

I know flash fan boys think he can speed blitz his way to beating anyone, but he can't.

G would kill him easy. His powers are too much. Also, he has easily pimp slapped SS who can move million of times faster than light speed (yes millions of times on panel see Infinity Guantlet if you need further proof) so I don't see speed alone beating him.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I know flash fan boys think he can speed blitz his way to beating anyone, but he can't.

G would kill him easy. His powers are too much. Also, he has easily pimp slapped SS who can move million of times faster than light speed (yes millions of times on panel see Infinity Guantlet if you need further proof) so I don't see speed alone beating him.

Flash is MUCH FASTER than Surfer...when he reaches into speedforce, he becomes more than just fast but rather extradimensional which is how he is able to timetravel, something Surfer can't do.

Stupid Rookie
Flash is MUCH FASTER than Surfer...when he reaches into speedforce, he becomes more than just fast but rather extradimensional which is how he is able to timetravel, something Surfer can't do.

Surfer can travel through time via speed and has done it on panel! See his fight with Durok (spelling) for further info. I am aware of what flash can do, but hitting G with a bunch of infinite mass punches isn't going to do it.

Eternal Idol
As far as I know, Galactus has cosmic awareness beyond the Silver Surfer's, Captain Marvel's, and hell, I'm even gonna say Lobo. Galactus is beyond physical means. Like I've said before, he's not just some big guy; he's the balance of the universe, and an essential part of it as well. Even if Flash could win, without Galactus, the universe is no more.

Universe - Galactus = 0, nada, zip, zilch... etc.

For years, he's been shortchanged by bad writing, but if you read a bit of Annihilation, you'd see that Galactus is back to his former glory.

Soljer
Surfer can wade through time like it were a kiddie pool. Jesus, get some info.

That said, Galactus can CASUALLY endow a NORMAL human-level being (Norrin Rad) with the power to travel hundreds of times the speed of light without breaking a sweat. Imagine the kind of speed Galactus could endow himself with if he so chose. People often say that the Surfer has one percent of Galactus' power. Well...imagine a hundred times the Surfer's speed. eek!

Besides that, anyone wanna show me the BEST flash feats, on panel? Most of them get exaggerated. Like the one in which he saved X many people in .0001 seconds or whatever. Everyone wants to do the actual math when it's not needed - the writer TOLD us that the Flash was going just under light speed, hence, doing the MATH to figure that out is ignorant.

That would be like us trying to find a function to model the volume of each object a character lifts, and applying a density to it, in order to find the weight, when the writer might just say "The three ton rock."

Is it actually appropriate to assume the writer is wrong? erm.

Alright, well, another of the Flash's greatest feats was beating instantaneous travel. The feat in which he was utilizing not only HIS speed, but the speeds of TONS of other speedsters as well.

erm.

Wally West
Oh dear.

Galactus obviously wins, crazy thread.

Tshern
Maybe G mindrapes him?

thedude1948

Everything you said in this post is wrong.

juggernaut66666
Do you think Galatus has anything to do with Transformers?

Redatom65
I still say Superman could beat The Flash hence Galactus would smite The flash

Galactus 10/10

complexbrother
everything you said is dead wrong. Galactus is sooooo far beyond Flash, I doubt he would even notice Flash buzzing around him.

Ichigo66666
Galactus has a new b*tch, i mean herald.

Priest

I ask this because I don't think anyone under Galactus could beat Flash.
flash is a abstract now no expression

masterbruce
Originally posted by Priest
flash is a abstract now no expression

Who, under Galactus, could beat Flash?

It's just that his power is really really insane.

Ichigo66666
Who, under Galactus, could beat Flash?

It's just that his power is really really insane.

Green Lanterns, Darkseid, Wolverine, Genius w/ Prep. no expression

And MANY, MANY more.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
Green Lanterns, Darkseid, Wolverine, Genius w/ Prep. no expression

And MANY, MANY more.

I highly doubt any of those could beat Flash at his full potential.

Ichigo66666

You don't even read comics, what would you know?

Galaxy Darkseid, even Norm Darkseid wipes him from existence.
GL Contains him and crushes him or just utterly destroys him.
Genius w/ Prep, anti Speed-Force machine.
Wolverine, teh clawness.

Soleran
I would imagine Flash with the time treadmill he uses could destroy alot of folks by just altering their pasts very very quickly.

grey fox
Man MB..i honestly thought ...you-know that maybe under all of it you at least had SOME idea of how these fights would work.

Guess i thought wrong....

juggernaut66666
Darkseid has already beaten Flash

masterbruce
Are you guys completely clueless?

The fact that Flash has been beaten in comics isn't very relevant here. Case in point, Spiderman is often hit by much slower foes in comics but we dismiss that because we know he has to be hit or comics wouldn't sell. Well, obviously Flash loses in comics as well because or else he wouldn't be a very interesting character.

On KMC battles, I thought we take the characters at their full potential...this is something we always do with spiderman (people always claim he won't be hit regardless of whether he gets beat by wolverine or captain america in the comics)

grey fox

The fact that Flash has been beaten in comics isn't very relevant here. Case in point, Spiderman is often hit by much slower foes in comics but we dismiss that because we know he has to be hit or comics wouldn't sell. Well, obviously Flash loses in comics as well because or else he wouldn't be a very interesting character.

On KMC battles, I thought we take the characters at their full potential...this is something we always do with spiderman (people always claim he won't be hit regardless of whether he gets beat by wolverine or captain america in the comics)

Ok then.

Full potential Galactus.

So now your raving that Flash can destroy an Eternity level character.

So......shall we rename you GreatDane2 now or later ?

Ichigo66666

You are so stupid.

Full Potential Galactus is a myth, something that many never happen.

FP Galactus would wtfpwn Flash 10 times over, get Death to revive him then eat him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
You are so stupid.

Full Potential Galactus is a myth, something that many never happen.

FP Galactus would wtfpwn Flash 10 times over, get Death to revive him then eat him.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Galactus in this scenario isn't full potential. He's just not a hungry Galactus. I realize that a FP Galactus would overwhelm even Flash.

juggernaut66666
well fed Galactus still beats him 10/10

harri
hi

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by harri
hi best post in this entire threadno expression

Zahit
Yes I do know who Galactus is.

I don't really think Magneto could beat Galactus. I thought he had a slight chance if he utilized his potential to the max.

I do, however, believe the Flash could beat Galactus. Flash could IMP Galactus a million times before Galactus could even blink.

you cannot possibly be serious...this has to be a joke...
....surely you can't be this stupid....
don't you have anything better to do?

can someone close this and ban the troll?

celestialdemon
This battle is pointless. Galactus crushes Flash every single time.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Zahit
you cannot possibly be serious...this has to be a joke...
....surely you can't be this stupid....
don't you have anything better to do?

can someone close this and ban the troll?

Do u even know what a troll is? How the hell am I a troll...just because I have a different opinion than you?

Tron and Digi should ban you for your insolent comments and insufferable presence.

Ichigo66666
The Galactus in this scenario isn't full potential. He's just not a hungry Galactus. I realize that a FP Galactus would overwhelm even Flash.

You stated this:

Which means this is FP Galactus.

Anyway, Well Fed=Like Buffet Galactus.

Which means pretty damn strong.

Galactus 10/10.

You should be banned for your n00b-ish threads and comments.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by celestialdemon
This battle is pointless. Galactus crushes Flash every single time. http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1483937

shifty

masterbruce

masterbruce
You stated this:

Which means this is FP Galactus.

Anyway, Well Fed=Like Buffet Galactus.

Which means pretty damn strong.

Galactus 10/10.

You should be banned for your n00b-ish threads and comments.

your comment is so pathetic and juvenile that it is not even worthy of my attention, much less my response.

juggernaut66666
erm Do you think Galactus is similar to a giant Transformer?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
erm Do you think Galactus is similar to a giant Transformer? eek!

am i the only one who catched both times you said this!?

laughing

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
erm Do you think Galactus is similar to a giant Transformer?

no.

harri
agreed no

ExtraMision5555
Masterbruce, please dont take this the wrong way, but you are in danger of losing an extremely large portion of any credibility you once had here

you cant honestly believe in this context that sheer speed and physical harm could defeat an eternity level character could you? Not to mention, flash'es trademark speed isint going to confuse, overwhelm, or even register as powerful to galactus

i think this pertty much sums it up

Originally posted by grey fox
Ok then.

Full potential Galactus.

Omega-level
What's next? Flash vs The Living Tribunal? laughing

Mr Master
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok then.

Full potential Galactus.

Good one fox.

Mr Master

Validus
What a maroon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/insp_logic_preview.jpg

Mr Master

Mr Master
Originally posted by Validus

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/insp_logic_preview.jpg

laughing

thtadthtshldntb
Um, I'm not going to suscribe to this thread, as I think the winner is pretty self evident...

But I will comment on one thing....

Regarding how fast the silver surfer travels.

For example, the closest galaxy to our own, which is the Andromeda Galaxy (the Skrull galaxy in Marvel) is approx 2.2 million light years away.

That means that if you travel to the Andromeda Galaxy at the speed of light it will take you 2.2 MILLION YEARS to get there. If you travel at 2.2 MILLION TIMES THE SPEED OF LIGHT. It will take you a year to get there.

The Silver Surfer has travelled between galaxies in seconds or less. That means he can travel at least billions of times the speed of light and probably hundreds of billions.

The only non abtract character I can think of offhand (althought there are others) who has similar speeds is E1 Superman.

That's how bloody fast the Silver Surfer has travelled. No post Crisis Flash has ever hit that speed. I think Barry might have done it once or twice, but I have not read my Silver Age Flash comics in like 15 years...

Priest

harri
Originally posted by Validus

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v296/superdante/insp_logic_preview.jpg who me?

harri
leave master alone

kgkg
Flash is MUCH FASTER than Surfer...when he reaches into speedforce, he becomes more than just fast but rather extradimensional which is how he is able to timetravel, something Surfer can't do. laughing Sufer can't timetrave? wow pick some books

kgkg
this is just Surfer

Galactus > SS

Rewmac
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1485426

bigbran
Originally posted by kgkg
this is just Surfer

Galactus > SS Put 99 more of these > and you have it right.
Even a damn hungry Galactus would crush Flash.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Priest
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1484813
shifty shifty http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1485693

masterbruce
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1485733

juggernaut66666
You are so stupid.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExtraMision5555
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1485733
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1485750

bigbran
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1485733 Originally posted by bigbran
I'm starting to think, that you don't even know what Galactus looks like... let alone how powerful he is.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bigbran
I'm starting to think, that you don't even know what Galactus looks like... let alone how powerful he is.

NiņoAraņa
DAMMIT! laughing you guys used up the laughter effect of the objection thing sad

Zahit
I think it's safe to say that at this juncture masterbruce got....

http://home.wi.rr.com/gavin1/own3d-retard.jpg

posting this retarded garbage will only get you...

http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/features/interviews/2005/ewing/banned.jpg

now go run along and try READING books for a change!

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Zahit
I think it's safe to say that at this juncture masterbruce got....

http://home.wi.rr.com/gavin1/own3d-retard.jpg

posting this retarded garbage will only get you...

http://www.2000adreview.co.uk/features/interviews/2005/ewing/banned.jpg

now go run along and try READING books for a change...

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/18000/18261_w.jpg woulda been perfect.....if the last picture would show no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
lol what do you mean? that object thing has infinite replayability *double post*

no, no it doesn't no

ExtraMision5555

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1486154

see?
infinite.
lol laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.