It is very unwise to purchase PS3 in its first launch, right??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227
It is very unwise to purchase PS3 in its first launch, right??

PS3 is finally available in Japan, but according to a resource, its first launch in Japan will only be 200000 PS3s.

Althoug PS3 is available over Japan and will soon be available here, we should wait for a few more months to buy it as it might still have a few problems that can lead you to send it back for repairing, right?

So to be wise, we should buy it somewhere in the summer or fall of 2007?

bogen
yes we know, waste of uber moneys better spent on the wii, " we" get it

Vinny Valentine
Its stupid to pay for that anyway. When it releases it'll be like 1200$

Wingman
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Its stupid to pay for that anyway. When it releases it'll be like 1200$ whoa calm down, not that much.

Leo.M
I wouldn't buy it when it comes out, I'd wait. smart

BackFire
Well, launch units of every manufacturer have a greater possibility of breaking and being problematic.

Soljer
Originally posted by Wingman
whoa calm down, not that much.

He might be using Canadian Dollars.

US Currency, it'll still be, what, 800 bucks?

Impediment
PS3 console w/out the hard drive will be around $500. PS3 with the hard drive will be around $600. Last I heard, anyway.

I, for one am going to wait at least a good 6 months before buying a new console so I can make an educated decision as to which system better suits my gaming tastes. The Wii will be my first priority, if only for the ability to download from the entire Nintendo back catalogue of games. However, I am still skeptical of the whole "Wii-mote" feature and I'm going to see if this is truly innovation, or just another gimmick. Anybody remember Vitual Boy?

The PS3 looks to be very promising, and I have to admit that I can't wait to own one, if only for Resident Evil 5. However, I'm not going to fight the consumer craze that is about to happen this holiday season. Instead, I'll just stick with my PS2 and Gamecube for now, while I continually wait for Twilight Princess to finally release.

PVS
you're thinking of the 360

you still get a hard drive with the $500 console, just with less space.

J-Beowulf
There are only 80,000 unites available in Japan and 400,000 in North America, and with all the new technology in that thing I wouldn't touch it for a few months... I can see it having plenty of problems.

Impediment
I just saw this and I laughed.

Wii pwns PS3.

AstroFan
Originally posted by Impediment
I just saw this and I laughed.

Wii pwns PS3.

laughing out loud

Lana
Please use the Official Next-Gen Discussion Thread for discussions of this type.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.