Ok I'M CONFUSED BUT WHO IS......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mistypirate
Brian Blessed? Supposedly he will be anew villain in POTC 3
Here is the article.

BLESSED PLAYING DEPP NEMESIS IN PIRATES 3

Veteran British actor BRIAN BLESSED will star as a villain in the second PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN sequel. The AS YOU LIKE IT star, 69, has shot scenes playing an arch enemy of CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW - JOHNNY DEPP's character - in PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD'S END. Blessed says, "I have just been working on a big pirate film. "It's Pirates Of The Caribbean 3. I'm the new villain."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/ blessed%20playing%20depp%20nemesis%20in%20pirates%
203_1013419

Mistypirate
I'm having trouble posting the link, but go to google news and do a search under Johnny Depp, the article will come out.

johnnyforever
oh! that's very interesting! i wonder what his name is. i'll be right back with a picture of him, 'cause i'm curious of what he looks like! thanks for the post misty!!

Mistypirate
your welcome smile

katelovespirate
what? i'm confused. more villians? sheesh, how many can there be?

ToddianGirl
Misty here is what I found on him click here Brian Blessed now it says nothing on him being in AWE so I don't know how true that article is. You can take a look for yourself.

evilm0nki3
oooo he was clayton on tarzan...

interesting!!

omg and boss nass on star wars lol

johnnyforever
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
Misty here is what I found on him click here Brian Blessed now it says nothing on him being in AWE so I don't know how true that article is. You can take a look for yourself. thanx for posting that! that's what i was going to post before mom told me to go eat.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
Misty here is what I found on him click here Brian Blessed now it says nothing on him being in AWE so I don't know how true that article is. You can take a look for yourself.

cool thank you , yes it doesn't say anything about him being in the next pirates. confused

johnnyforever
rumors. laughing out loud people will start anything

Mistypirate
LOL I'm a rumour starter, but hey there's the possibility that this can be a surprise. big grin

a-k-a-amber
wow! another villan? so thats
davy jones
Barbosa
Sao-Feng
and this new guy
hmmmmmmmm okay

poor guy lol no wonder he's getting a bit darker to many enemys... oh well guess thats from being a pirate

a-k-a-amber
you know im going to consider will against him in the next one too

Mistypirate
Wow if this guy turns out to be another villain, I would be surprise. Why is Jack's character so hated by others? There most be a good reason. He is not the bad ass sort of pirate. Therefore he has to turn darker and stronger emotionally wise in order to survive. So its pretty understandable.

calypso
He's probably one of the pirates at the council.

Every pirate hates Jack because he is a negotiator and does not waste life for gain. When he offered in COTBP to "Scurry over to the Interceptor, and negotiate the return of your medallian." Barbossa replied " Now you see, Jack, that's exactly the attitude that lost you the Pearl. People are easy to search when they're dead."

He's a pirate, but not a pirate's pirate. Is this too confusing?

PirateDiva
maybe he'll be BLACK BEARD....isnt he suppose to make an appearence in POTC3!!!!??

PIRATES=SEX
I have a serious feeling it may be blackbeard , i heard rumers of him beiing at the pirate concil.

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by katelovespirate
what? i'm confused. more villians? sheesh, how many can there be?

lol

*jcd*gmc*
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
wow! another villan? so thats
davy jones
Barbosa
Sao-Feng
and this new guy
hmmmmmmmm okay

poor guy lol no wonder he's getting a bit darker to many enemys... oh well guess thats from being a pirate

I FEEL SO BAD FOR JACK!! 4 people hating such a sexy pirate is 4 too many!

evilm0nki3
0o0o0 Blackbeard

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!

big grin

Mistypirate
Some one had mentioned a while ago that Black-beard was going to appear in the next Pirates movie.

Alina
Another villian??Geez, how many do they need?

Mistypirate
Enough to make Jack's life miserable and cruel.

PirateDiva
Thats A really sad thought^^

mss_mira
maybe this is part of the twist that they wanted to keep under wraps? a missing piece of the puzzle and we didnt even know it? Or he is no body important... it could very well be that to

PirateDiva
I dont know....but whatever it is their hiding it better be good and JOHNNY/LIZ related...lol!!!

mss_mira
here! here! lol

Mistypirate
I'm w/ you Piratediva I really, REALLY hope that the big surprise is J/L related. And who knows maybe Blackbeard will marry them, and Jack's dad could be the best man.

CaptinJackLover
no offence but i dont thinkm they should get married....i want them together..just not married

Mistypirate
LOL That was meant as a joke, my hopes aren't that high. I don't think they are going to get married.

CaptinJackLover
ok good..i didnt read eveyrhting above thats probably y i didnt get it lol

well i just cant imagine Jack getting married..PIRATES dont get married..it aint right big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by CaptinJackLover
ok good..i didnt read eveyrhting above thats probably y i didnt get it lol

well i just cant imagine Jack getting married..PIRATES dont get married..it aint right big grin

Well in fact Pirates did get married in that time. I remember reading something about piracy and yes they did perform marriages. I'll look up that information and I'll posted here.

CaptinJackLover
ok thnx! ok let me reword then...i just cnat picture Jack getting married! i mean it took awhile for people to see him with another girl for the rest of his life but taking a vow and everything! i dont know if he could do that even tho he would break it....its just hard

Mistypirate
Well I can see his Jack's character getting married, I don't think he would be setting down. But that doesn't mean he would never get married, by the way check out this site is about Mary Reed, she was woman that got married to a pirate named James Booney. She was a normal woman in that time she got bored with her and decide to persuit piracy. She met James Boony a pirate and they got married. But its more interesting what happened after that.

http://www.freewebs.com/historyoffamouspirates/annebonneymaryread.htm

CaptinJackLover
ok kewl! sounds interesting! i would so love to marry a pirate! but its just a dream...i definatley wouldnt do it in real life...

CaptinJackLover
ok i just finished it! its an awesome story! kind sad that they were so violent but still very interesting!

Mistypirate
Yes they were very violent is nothing like POTC

CaptinJackLover
yeah but still quite interresting...but POTC is much better!

Mistypirate
I know..POTC is better.

PirateDiva
I Love POTC!!! LOL!!

Chiki Mina
I thought the only villains were Davy, and Bucket head. O and Sao Feng.

Mistypirate
Hi Mina..

I know I was really confused when I saw this article.. I was like WTH more villains?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.