Team Cable vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins. No Omega Effect

Cable's team
Cable
Exodus
Stryfe
X-Man
Classic Juggernaut
Mister Sinister
Guardian
250 Sentinels/Better Repair time made from Admantium/Vibranium armor 10inches thick increasing the strength to class 60 http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Group5.asp?UniqueId=629

NiņoAraņa
is this honestly nessisary? no expression

golem370
Meaning

NiņoAraņa
ALLLLL those people against DS?

JuanJohnboy
someone hates Darkseid >.>

golem370
I thought It would be a good battle.

Rewmac
Nobody reads the vs. rules nowdays...

King_Mungi
Darkseid, he still has the anti-life equation meaning they would all be his slaves.

Tshern
Damn, didn't read the description properly. Well, DS still wins.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Rewmac
Nobody reads the vs. rules nowdays...

that and i still believe DS doesn't win....

::waiting for DC boys to come attack me....:: no expression

juggernaut66666

NiņoAraņa

juggernaut66666
srugdoped

Rewmac
I don't know. With ALE he can pull it of...But Nate and Cable got strong minds. Stryfe and Exodus are Omega Level Mutants (TK, telepathy) Without ALE Darkseid goes down bad.

juggernaut66666
I don't know. With ALE he can pull it of...But Nate and Cable got strong minds. Stryfe and Exodus are Omega Level Mutants (TK, telepathy) Without ALE Darkseid goes down bad.
Darkseid's telepathy is above Nate's and Cable's

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Darkseid's telepathy is above Nate's and Cable's mad how many powers does DS have? more then effing superman??

Rewmac
Darkseid's telepathy is above Nate's and Cable's

Telepathy vs. Blowing Brains out. Avatar DS has awesome feats but without ALE vs. a Team like this I just cannot truly answer...I mean Supes can beat him right?? Which is I know indeed stupid. But still.

juggernaut66666

NiņoAraņa
Darkseid was mind controllin 3 million daxamites while he was teleporting a planet with his thoughts no expression

i quit comics.

juggernaut66666

juggernaut66666
here it is Ds teleports Apokolips while he is mindcontrolling 3 billion Daxamites
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa661adfjpgorig7zs.jpg

NiņoAraņa
here it is Ds teleports Apokolips while he is mindcontrolling 3 billion Daxamites
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa661adfjpgorig7zs.jpg and...he was smiling while doing it no expression

Rewmac
That's exactly why I hate DC. Overpowering is one of their favourite. Marvel simply makes cool characters big grin

NiņoAraņa
That's exactly why I hate DC. Overpowering is one of their favourite. Marvel simply makes cool characters big grin exactly why i stick to marvel...their most powerful earthstead hero

*coughmillionexplodingsunscough*

hasn't even shown anything really powerful. it's out of character for Marvel to amp up someone aloooooooooooooooooot.

bigbran

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by bigbran
I think Genis, and Surfer are quite a ways ahead of him. i said earthstead

edit: is that even a word? i mean those who usually operate on earth...

edit*: yeah it's not a word embarrasment

bigbran

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by bigbran
laughing

And Thor, and Strange would destroy Sentry. thor's not on earth anymore....

and Strange is just magical

magic = pwn3r of all shifty

Rewmac
Marvel has the coolest dudes...DC has some classics big grin Supes and Bats for me...And the Green Lanterns. But I hate Darkseid so much. And I'm so happy my hero Supes always kicks his ass.

juggernaut66666
Marvel has the coolest dudes...DC has some classics big grin Supes and Bats for me...And the Green Lanterns. But I hate Darkseid so much. And I'm so happy my hero Supes always kicks his ass.
You mean 2 times form about 15-20?

Rewmac
You mean 2 times form about 15-20?

I mean he gets owned big grin stick out tongue I just love when a prick like Darkseid gets a pure beating from a good character. I hate the overpowering. And that if someone really likes him can make him unbeatable. But he isn't unbeatable. Surfer could take him. Or if not then Galactus or if not him, LT, Spectre for sure.

juggernaut66666
I mean he gets owned big grin stick out tongue I just love when a prick like Darkseid gets a pure beating from a good character. I hate the overpowering. And that if someone really likes him can make him unbeatable. But he isn't unbeatable. Surfer could take him. Or if not then Galactus or if not him, LT, Spectre for sure.
Surfer would never beat Ds.

Rewmac
Surfer would never beat Ds.

In your opinion there are only 3 characters who can big grin wink

Don't worry I'm just messing with you big grin

UniOmni
He couldn't do something about the OE??

Possibly loop it back to him like Firestorm did?

Rewmac
DS doesn't have OE here.

juggernaut66666
In your opinion there are only 3 characters who can big grin wink

Don't worry I'm just messing with you big grin
What the f**k?
Jack Kirby is the creator of both Galactus and Darkseid and he said that Ds is around a hungry or maybe a normal level Galactus. There are numerous characters who can beat him like.Parallax,Ion,InBetweener,Abraxas,Kismet,Spectre,
Entity,Phoenix and so on

Rewmac
Phoenix would never beat DS...Like I was tellin' ya I was just messin' with you....

juggernaut66666
Phoenix would never beat DS...Like I was tellin' ya I was just messin' with you.... Phoenix could beat or stalemate him

Rewmac
Don't tell me you truly believe this...Stalemate ok. But that would be a little bit much to beat him.

UniOmni
Phoenix could beat Darkseid.

She's still a cosmic god in her own right.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by UniOmni

Agreed.

Rewmac
Originally posted by UniOmni

DS is also a God. And if we aren't talking about a puny avatar of DS I suppose Phoenix wouldn't have such an easy job.

golem370
Isn't Phoenix he essence of every person in Marvel. Including Cosmic and Non-Cosmics

manorastroman
"And Thor, and Strange would destroy Sentry."

sentry already beat doctor strange, as did the void.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.