Superman Prime vs a Celestial/Promethian Giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Not going by showings here people!!

Just by implied power.

The narrative/implied power aura that bolsters Primes rep......vs the narrative/implied power aura that holds the Celestials/PGs rep.

Which aura wins it out?

King Kandy
SP, by far. He's so overated, he could practicaly pblink away anyone with aura.

hawkeye111
going by hype, prime will definitely take it against a promethium giant

not so sure about a celestial though.

DigiMark007
I remember when some fanboy created a reality-altering sword for Superman-Prime, and the entire forum (almost) bought into it. This was, of course, before the you-need-a-scan-or-its-not-true era.

Good times.

smile

MattDay
from the small showing of primes power, without showing a sync of trouble on his part, powering godlike versions of the jla, destroying an enemy even they had trouble fighting in an instance, saying he's can't beat a promethium is ludacris, but a celestial would be a good fight, I'd even say he'd put a fight up against galactus.

Tshern
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I remember when some fanboy created a reality-altering sword for Superman-Prime, and the entire forum (almost) bought into it. This was, of course, before the you-need-a-scan-or-its-not-true era.

Good times.

smile
Oh my god! That's so incredibly cool! I don't like Supes or his Prime version, but pranks like that always have my whole-hearted love.

UniOmni
Originally posted by MattDay
from the small showing of primes power, without showing a sync of trouble on his part, powering godlike versions of the jla, destroying an enemy even they had trouble fighting in an instance, saying he's can't beat a promethium is ludacris, but a celestial would be a good fight, I'd even say he'd put a fight up against galactus.

You do realize that Promethian Giants are capable of peeling back entire realities, iirc?

One held back a layer of the Source wall, iirc while Metron and someone else pulled Darkseid from the Source?

That they pretty much would've farted on Solaris?

manjaro
Originally posted by DigiMark007

Good times.

smile

laughing laughing i actuallly remeber that" the sword of truth" they called it, (which they stole from another epic series)that was ruffly the same time as the infamous flash prime.......but unfortunatley i was one of them who temporarily bought into it until i wised up embarrasment

DigiMark007
Originally posted by manjaro
laughing laughing i actuallly remeber that" the sword of truth" they called it, (which they stole from another epic series)that was ruffly the same time as the infamous flash prime.......but unfortunatley i was one of them who temporarily bought into it until i wised up embarrasment

I actually read the occasional Sword of Truth novel (and even the Shanara series which had their own variation of a truth-sword). I should have known better too.

embarrasment

Avalonofthewind
How would a promethian giant/Celestial fare against a 5th dimensional imp?

UniOmni
Depends.

Some days they'll win, others they'll lose.

All imps aren't Mxy.

And most equate imps to cosmic cubes.

Celestials are above CCs.

And this isn't a match.

Just a debate about which being has the more powerful aura of implied power surrounding them.

guy222
Originally posted by UniOmni
Not going by showings here people!!

Just by implied power.

The narrative/implied power aura that bolsters Primes rep......vs the narrative/implied power aura that holds the Celestials/PGs rep.

Which aura wins it out?

Celestials

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.