magneto vs m. bison

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
who's magnetic powers r stronger

bigbran
Originally posted by rox
who's magnetic powers r stronger no expression

rox
^y no expression

bigbran
Originally posted by rox
^y no expression Because we all know that Bison shit pumps Magneto in showings... shifty

masterbruce
Magneto by a long shot.

Badabing
Originally posted by bigbran
no expression
Yep, that about sums this thread up.

rox
Originally posted by bigbran
Because we all know that Bison shit pumps Magneto in showings... shifty

what showings

bigbran
Originally posted by rox
what showings The showings of M.Bison shooting little lightening shocks, vs Magneto making a worm hole.

ExtraMision5555
Psycho Crusher >>> anything magneto related

manjaro
big bad ass martial artist with electromagetic powers, I give it to Bison, cuz when magneto was fighting joseph it was a stalemte for the most part but occasionally J. got the upper hand. tho bison doesnt have EM powers on par with magento, all it would take is for him to match the frequency of mag's shield then override or penetreate it..then he would do my favorite move. by holding down for 2 secs. then press up and kick, leap in his freaking head, do a back flip followed by the dual pimp slap then combo with that sliding move by holding down and kick buttons simultaneously

ExtraMision5555
and kick magneto's helmut and head off in one action

The Weather God
Originally posted by manjaro
big bad ass martial artist with electromagetic powers, I give it to Bison, cuz when magneto was fighting joseph it was a stalemte for the most part but occasionally J. got the upper hand. tho bison doesnt have EM powers on par with magento, all it would take is for him to match the frequency of mag's shield then override or penetreate it..then he would do my favorite move. by holding down for 2 secs. then press up and kick, leap in his freaking head, do a back flip followed by the dual pimp slap then combo with that sliding move by holding down and kick buttons simultaneously

Not while his iron is frozen, then magneto can do the van dam kick guile did to him in the movie. laughing

Grimm22
Waits for Batdude no expression...

blind faith
This thread has been done more than one time and Magneto wins.

Tha C-Master
Bison can put up a fight but he ultimately loses. He has some very impressive abilities and powers. No need making that thread here because very few people know shit about SF anyways. erm

Dinalfos
Must....find.....snappy picture.....before....thread.....closes....

Redatom65
Originally posted by Grimm22
Waits for Batdude no expression...

laughing

Blanka
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Bison can put up a fight but he ultimately loses. He has some very impressive abilities and powers. No need making that thread here because very few people know shit about SF anyways. erm i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.