JLA vs. Eternals

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
JLA

Superman
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Flash
Aquaman

vs.

Eternals

Zuras (Prime)
Ikaris
Sersi
Druig
Makkari
Ajak
Thena

battle do the death. who wins?

Madvillain
bump

Faceman
Please Zuras alone can give them a run...

doctorstrongbad
The Eternals win this battle 10/10

Omega-level
How much will it take for a fanboy to come and say that Flash can take them all alone? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Faceman
Originally posted by Omega-level
How much will it take for a fanboy to come and say that Flash can take them all alone? roll eyes (sarcastic) Come on now, Flash is class 100....

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Faceman
Come on now, Flash is class 1000....

Corrected, Flash Hater. roll eyes (sarcastic)

boriquaking55
I was waiting for the full-potential Flash fanboys laughing

masterbruce
I won't comment since I know nothing about the eternals. But I will say this, they better be above skyfather level to stand a chance.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by masterbruce
I won't comment since I know nothing about the eternals. But I will say this, they better be above skyfather level to stand a chance.

laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud laughing

Why?

outavodka
are you serious sone of the eternals alone can take 2 to three alone. mismatch nononono in fact ide pay to see JL have their mighty asses handed to them in such a manner.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternals_%28comics%29
checkem out please!

Validus
It's really only lopsided because of Zuras.

doctorstrongbad
The JLA basically have no chance in this battle. I can't think of a way for them to win. Eternals win 10/10

Big Sexy
When did sky father become a prerequisite to beating Flash.

outavodka
Originally posted by Big Sexy
When did sky father become a prerequisite to beating Flash. thats not wat it means its just if you check out the Eternals's powers,powerset/levels youd know the WHOLE JL IS SCREWD is all.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by outavodka
thats not wat it means its just if you check out the Eternals's powers,powerset/levels youd know the WHOLE JL IS SCREWD is all. No what I mean is the Flash fanboyism. People are stating now that unless your above skyfather you can't beat flash confused. Thats stupid. And yeah Eternals win.

Madvillain
hmm,,

harri
jla

Supreme being
Eternals for the win they play in a completely different league, now if you were to change the jla members to higher versions of themselves things would be different.

guy222
uni mind ftw

Tony Stark
The Eternals are way too much for the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.