Absolutes,Infinites & Infinity Gauntlet(Warlock) vs Spectre & Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Three Powerful Entities vs Living Tribunal & Spectre

Infinity Gauntlet Adam Warlock- http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/cosmic_entities_marvel/adam_warlock.html

Infinites- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraxas_%28comics%29

&

Absolutes- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/ubiquitr.htm#The%20Absolutes

King Kandy
Your title says Abraxas, but the bio is of the absolutes...

Galan777
LT would take this on his own....

King Kandy
But anyway, the two and one undefined powerful entities have no chance. None at all.

golem370
Yeah well maybe not but they might atleast two of these characters are multi-Versal powered characters.

King Kandy
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah well maybe not but they might atleast two of these characters are multi-Versal powered characters.
Dude. I wan't you to list the guys in the fight again.

Madvillain
The Infinites are debatable. Don't they exist in a dimension outside of the Multiverse? There are three on them, and Eternity itself is smaller than their hands. Obviously the scope of their power is omniversal, as they could destroy the universe in the blink of an eye.

And golem, you're posting all sorts of wrong links.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Galan777

yes

Mr Master
Originally posted by Madvillain
The Infinites are debatable. Don't they exist in a dimension outside of the Multiverse?

They work for the Multi-verse.

There are three on them, and Eternity itself is smaller than their hands.

Only two of them now.

Obviously the scope of their power is omniversal,

Multiversal.

as they could destroy the universe in the blink of an eye.

yes

King Kandy
as they could destroy the universe in the blink of an eye.

And yet they need a handle to move galaxies.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
And yet they need a handle to move galaxies.

A Handle?

Eternity (the Universe) attempts to wrestle with one of the hands of the Infinites
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/2209/etvsifop0.th.jpg

Eternity continues to struggle with the hand in vain.
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3193/etvsif2uq3.th.jpg
Eternity begins to enlarge himself to break the grasp of the Infinite.

"We are greater than any single Reality"
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/3237/etvsif5hv9.th.jpg
"We are rearranging the Galaxies -- to improve the balance of the Multi-verse beyond"

Madvillain
that last scan seems to infer that they are beyond the multi-verse to me.

Tshern
Originally posted by Mr Master
A Handle?
Maybe they use a handle, because they are too big to touch the galaxies by hand? :P

Mr Master
that last scan seems to infer that they are beyond the multi-verse to me.

How so?

Does it say "Beyond the Multi-verse?"

Or "the Multi-verse Beyond?"

Obviously implying beyond Eternity (the Single Universe) into the Multi-verse which is beyond the Universe.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tshern
Maybe they use a handle, because they are too big to touch the galaxies by hand? :P

meh, perhaps...

Still, I don't see how this takes away from the feat.

A hand of an Infinite dragging a Galaxy like if it was Christmas tree lights.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8646/inf1sv0.th.jpg

"The Infinite will just haul the entire Galaxy away"

One Infinite made a 4 Billion Light Year Long Wall of Galaxies.

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/5637/inf2bv2.th.jpg

"and the Infinites plan to add our Milky Way to that wall"

King Kandy
Still, it seems like PIS that entities so powerful needed a handle to move Galaxies.

Mr Master
Still, it seems like PIS that entities so powerful needed a handle to move Galaxies.

Not really though,

think about it, they are moving Galaxies with their bare hands, not using Powers.

There was no handle when creating the 4 Billion light year long wall of Galaxies (I suppose Power was used in that instance)

King Kandy
There was a handle. They moved all those galaxies, one by one, in the same way. Why idn't they show that? Because it was irrelevant to the plot.

Mr Master
There was a handle. They moved all those galaxies, one by one, in the same way. Why idn't they show that? Because it was irrelevant to the plot.

I just finished reviewing the relevent parts of the issue, NO HANDLE was used in the production of the Wall of Galaxies they created.

Only the process of moving them by HAND, (with no Powers, just Raw strength) required a handle.

celestialdemon

Like Mr. M said, they were using their hands. Nate can move a car easily with his mind, but I'll bet he couldn't pull it with his bare hands without a good grip.

King Kandy
I just finished reviewing the relevent parts of the issue, NO HANDLE was used in the production of the Wall of Galaxies they created.

Only the process of moving them by HAND, (with no Powers, just Raw strength) required a handle.
Why not just move the Milky way with their powers then, eh? Why use a handle?

Mr Master
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Like Mr. M said, they were using their hands. Nate can move a car easily with his mind, but I'll bet he couldn't pull it with his bare hands without a good grip.

Wisdom... cool

Mr Master
Why not just move the Milky way with their powers then, eh? Why use a handle?

To demonstrate their monstrosity I suppose.

King Kandy
To demonstrate their monstrosity I suppose.
For guys who are concerned with making things smooth and efficient, that's a pretty inefficient thing to do.

Mr Master
For guys who are concerned with making things smooth and efficient, that's a pretty inefficient thing to do.

Their concern is with the efficiency of the Multi-verse, not a bunch of Galaxies that are insignificant in comparison.

In any case, in the end they were enlightened by, you guessed it, ordinary Mortals (Cosmology PIS) but hey, who can blame them.

It's difficult to involve beings of such power in the same issue with heroes without some PIS.

bigbran
For guys who are concerned with making things smooth and efficient, that's a pretty inefficient thing to do. Maybe so they don't crush the galaxy with there massive hands.

golem370
So does everybody still believe LT and Spectre can win?

King Kandy
Yes.

golem370
I believe it would be close imo

King Kandy
I believe it would be close imo
It would not. Spectre and LT would wave their hands and disapate all these guys.

Galan777
I believe it would be close imo no LT alone would end them with the twitch of his finger.

guy222
Originally posted by Galan007

Exactly

guy222

good thread, golem

Galan007
Originally posted by celestialdemon
they were using their hands. Nate can move a car easily with his mind, but I'll bet he couldn't pull it with his bare hands without a good grip. But if his hands were as big as the truck itself, it might be a different story.

Stupid Rookie
no LT alone would end them with the twitch of his finger.

I am not sure if it would be a twitch of his finger, but Spectre and LT win this with ease.

Galan, didn't you say this about Warlok with the IG?

"Not even LT knew if his powers were great enough to overcome the Gauntlet:"

http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=awfr1.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I am not sure if it would be a twitch of his finger, but Spectre and LT win this with ease.

Galan, didn't you say this about Warlok with the IG?

"Not even LT knew if his powers were great enough to overcome the Gauntlet:"

http://img162.imageshack.us/my.php?image=awfr1.jpg Absolutley.

LT litterally doubted his own powers against the IG, but that in no way means that the IG is more powerful then LT.

It's just my opinnion that there is not as big of a gap in power between the IG and LT as most people think.

However, LT is still more powerful then then any being(s) on team #1.

Stupid Rookie
Absolutley.

LT litterally doubted his own powers against the IG, but that in no way means that the IG is more powerful then LT.

It's just my opinnion that there is not as big of a gap in power between the IG and LT as most people think.

However, LT is still more powerful then then any being(s) on team #1.

Totally agree, with you on all points, was just saying it might take more than a finger snap. Maybe a sneeze???

Galan007
Totally agree, with you on all points, thumb up

was just saying it might take more than a finger snap. Maybe a sneeze??? Meh.... It might take a fart litfart

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Utrigita
LT could take this on his own,

for destroying a universe. The LT can just as easily do that as the infinites can.

Mr M you said three in the beginning now there are 2 that happen to the third (how killed him or...)

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
LT could take this on his own,

for destroying a universe. The LT can just as easily do that as the infinites can.

Mr M you said three in the beginning now there are 2 that happen to the third (how killed him or...)

LivingTribunal>Infinites

golem370
Yeah but is he over all three of them.

guy222
Yeah but is he over all three of them.

Living Tribunal=Spectre>Adam(IG). Golem aren't the Absolutes connected to the Celestials.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.