the toy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dark_drained
the weired crawling creature thing. have ya ll seen the toy they have out for the tots now? and i do quote "the itsy bitsy spider ran up the water spout, down came the rain and washed the spider out" stupid spider! "up came the sun and dried up all the rain, and the itsy bitsy spider ran up the spout again" i say there don't you think thats odd for such children to hear a song like that and then realize the person singing is imitating a spider. well maybe not. but were i come from (Ireland) we do not teach such irrational things!

trademark
this is the wrong place

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by dark_drained
the weired crawling creature thing. have ya ll seen the toy they have out for the tots now? and i do quote "the itsy bitsy spider ran up the water spout, down came the rain and washed the spider out" stupid spider! "up came the sun and dried up all the rain, and the itsy bitsy spider ran up the spout again" i say there don't you think thats odd for such children to hear a song like that and then realize the person singing is imitating a spider. well maybe not. but were i come from (Ireland) we do not teach such irrational things! Where I come from (America) We usually post RPs in the unhosted rp section. smile

(with permission from thread on the top of the page of course.)

Sasuke Uchiha

I love you. =D

Great the Vraya
Originally posted by Sasuke Uchiha

I love you. =D yeah, who doesn't srug

Sasuke Uchiha
No.

Not you.

Dark.

Weirdo.

=\

Silent_Dreams
Weirdos.

If you have an idea, post it here ok?

LINK!!

Great the Vraya
No.

Not you.

Dark.

Weirdo.

=\ It was a joke stick out tongue

~B@ckB0n3~
Originally posted by Silent_Dreams
Weirdos.

If you have an idea, post it here ok?

LINK!! Don't bother, Ush already gave him a warning for posting stuff like this, so he's gonna be banned anyway..erm

dark_drained
i wouldnt care if i was banned cuz it sucks having ppl crawling down ur backs and sending reports if they disagree with something! and whoever said i love u. love ya 2!!!!

JacopeX
Originally posted by dark_drained
i wouldnt care if i was banned cuz it sucks having ppl crawling down ur backs and sending reports if they disagree with something! and whoever said i love u. love ya 2!!!! I have no doubt that "I love you" was sarcasm. And it does not matter if they agree or disagree with you or not, it matters if youre following the rules or not. You are way off topic so you must be quiet.

Shalimar_fox
Why don't people read the rules has ush not told you about this before

Sasuke Uchiha
Thank you Dark, you make me feel all warm inside. =D

Thunder Fox
cause they think they do not need to or don't relize they are there

~B@ckB0n3~
Thank you Dark, you make me feel all warm inside. =D I think that's just your heat senses no expression

Sasuke Uchiha
Originally posted by ~B@ckB0n3~
I think that's just your heat senses no expression

... Oh... That's what that is embarrasment

dark_drained
uhh ok *dumps water over sasuke uchiha's head* better? there rp yay

dark_drained
i think your heat senses liked that

trademark
Let this die Dark Drained

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.