Noh-Varr vs. Batman & Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Batman and Wolverine team-up against Noh-Varr. No prep. Who wins?

Madvillain
hmm

Ryonslaught
Noh-Varr.......hmmmmmm reading oh that marvel boy kid?
Batman alone could take the kid, wolverine makes it overkill besides he doesnt have enough experience to tango with the big boys.... wink

Madvillain
Batman alone? I doubt that.

King_Mungi
Noh-Varr easily, guy was uber in the Runaways/Young Avengers mini

Grinning Goku
Mmm... I'd give it to Noh-Varr 5.5/10 without prep. I mean he could do what he did to Xavin x2. Wikipedia suggests Wolverine has superhuman reflxes and agility, but Noh-Varr just tore through the half the Young Avengers and Runaways. He was insane!

Redatom65
woah woah woah

Noh Vahr was in the Young Avengers!?

anyway Batman and wolverine by a slim margin

King_Mungi
Yes, the Young Avengers/Runaways mini...he pretty much spanked them.

braz
Batman/Wolverine 6/10 good fight

thedude1948
Noh-Varr rips through these guys. I give it to him 9/10.

He could just spit on both guys and make them go crazy.

Validus
Noh-Varr was whooping ass even with Vision's arm phased and solidified into his chest. I definitely see Logan and Bats getting stomped.

Madvillain
whoa

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Noh-Varr was whooping ass even with Vision's arm phased and solidified into his chest. I definitely see Logan and Bats getting stomped.

Bingo, and then he was using it to his advantage as well.

V for Valentine
Noh-Varr is a beast, did no-one read his mini? And well we saw how he ripped through the combined forces of the young avengers and Runaways. smile Hope marvel get him some more exposure, not too much though.

Redatom65
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bingo, and then he was using it to his advantage as well.

mind changed.

Noh-vahr 8/10

Madvillain
bump

Scoobless
Noh-Varr stomps them ... he's too fast, too strong and too skilled to lose to these 2 guys.

He may not actually be able to kill Wolverine but he can definitely incapacitate him for a while.

King_Mungi
Ha! Scoobles has turned into a Noh-Varr fanboy :P

Scoobless
Possibly the first one on KMC.

big grin

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Scoobless
Possibly the first one on KMC.

big grin

Ha! you know I have read all his apperances just like you stick out tongue

Bentley
Noh-Varr 8/10, at least.

carnage52
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ha! you know I have read all his apperances just like you stick out tongue get a room..... big grin

Scoobless
Originally posted by -K-M-
Ha! you know I have read all his apperances just like you stick out tongue

I just found the folder I made of all his feats (for a tourney) the other day while reorganising my hard drives.

Bentley
I just found the folder I made of all his feats (for a tourney) the other day while reorganising my hard drives.

I have a folder like that too, he has a feat pulling nail-bombs of each finger now.

Eel O'Brian
Originally posted by carnage52
get a room..... big grin Stop wearing the sig that Bada made... no expression

srankmissingnin
Other then having Vision's arm phased through the chest, I don't have a problem picturing Captain America, Batman or Wolverine doing the exact same thing to the Young Avengers / Runaways. Marvel beat them down because they are inexperienced, and where practically shitting them when he showed up.

They lost because they are inexperience and used to dealing with shucks and C-String Villians; guys like Captain America, Wolverine or Spider-man would have taken it to them just as well as Noh-Varr.

I can't see him taking both Batman and Wolverine together. confused

Bentley
He has dodged bullets, he has super-strenght -he is a kree, they have super-strength on their own-, he has his nail bombs, nano-tech saliva and the white run will make him not make any mistakes. That without even mentioning his equipment.

Patriot is a super soldier, and Noh-varr wrestled with a raptor. Neither Bats or Logan would take them down as easily.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
He has dodged bullets

Who hasn't?

he has super-strenght

Who doesn't?

he has his nail bombs, nano-tech saliva and the white run will make him not make any mistakes. That without even mentioning his equipment.

Wolverine has claws and a battle transce of his own. Batman has much better equipment.

Patriot is a super soldier, and Noh-varr wrestled with a raptor. Neither Bats or Logan would take them down as easily.

Patriot has the powers of a super soldier but he doesn't have the experience or the skill; Batman or Wolverine would demolish him in a panel or two.

Every Raptor Wolverine has fought is dead, and he killed them easier and faster than Noh-Varr's tussel with Old lace.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/UncannyX-Men116-08.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6278/dinonecksnapgg0.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/x_unlimited_v1_048_04_rougher.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/x_unlimited_v1_048_08_rougher.jpg

complexbrother
No-Varr for the win.

Bentley
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine has claws and a battle trance of his own. Batman has much better equipment.

Batman has a pocket dimension that traps his opponents in a place with altered physics? In his basic equipment? I guess it was PIS not to use it against Bane.

Noh-varr speed-blitzed a team of several metahumans with ease, twice. That included deflecting an arrow that was shot when his back was turned, catching another one while running, while having Vision's hand in his chest.

Wolverine is a fine match to Noh-varr but he has less options. Feel free to disagree with me though, Noh-varr will get more showings and then we shall see how he fares.

Scoobless
What was the last comic Noh-Varr featured in? was it that Illuminati one?

srankmissingnin
What was the last comic Noh-Varr featured in? was it that Illuminati one?

Secret Invasion

Scoobless
Which issue?

srankmissingnin
Which issue?

First issue at the very least, don't recall if he has shown up in any of the tie-ins.

Scoobless
huh ... don't remember seeing him.

Bentley
He appeared two seconds in Secret Invasion 1 and then in Secret Invasion: Who do you trust.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.