Green Lanteren(two rings) vs. Poisin Ivy in a garden or forest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Ivy traps lanteren in vines then lanteren cuts the vines...defenitly stalemate.

DigiMark007
What the f**k?

First off, 2 rings doesn't actually increase power.

Second, Ivy's screwed. Please go read a GL comic or something to confirm this....any of them, really.

King Kandy
two rings increases power. That's what Hal did when he rebelled.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by King Kandy
two rings increases power. That's what Hal did when he rebelled.

Nah, it gave him more confidence/willpower, but it didn't actually increase his output. I think Val knows the official explanation for this, but it was explained in a GL comic pretty recently.

Ryonslaught
Poison ivy vs Green lanter, any......well besides Guy Gardner would send her to the compost pile stick out tongue

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by hulk10
Ivy traps lanteren in vines then lanteren cuts the vines...defenitly stalemate. er...no...more like GL 10/10

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by hulk10
Ivy traps lanteren in vines then lanteren cuts the vines...defenitly stalemate.

Wow. Thats the type of thing most of us say when we're being sarcastic. no expression

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wow. Thats the type of thing most of us say when we're being sarcastic. no expression laughing laughing i noticed that too....

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Nah, it gave him more confidence/willpower, but it didn't actually increase his output. I think Val knows the official explanation for this, but it was explained in a GL comic pretty recently.
Yeah, it's just a confidence thing. A super confident GL isn't someone to screw around with as Hal proved.

8urs
I'm not trying to be mean, but how can you have heard of Green Lanterns and NOT know what they're capable of? Even knowing the least bit about them can tell you that one would win. Knowing that they can make whatever they can think of should tell you one could win. Practically every cover with a Lantern has them shooting some bigass beam or flying through space, you HAVE to know how powerful they are.

ExtraMision5555
Could green lantern really bring himself to kill someone so sexual in nature?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Could green lantern really bring himself to kill someone so sexual in nature? no, he'd just manifest some Barry White from scratch then it's giggidy giggidy giggidy goo from there....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.