Superboy Prime vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
No Prep, All out fight, Who Win's?

magneto1992
The surfer

Faceman

Omega-level
Silver Surfer 367/10

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Omega-level
Silver Surfer 367/10 hmmm baby.....

366/10

JuanJohnboy
I believe this has been done before, not sure... anyways I dont see why a lot of people think that Silver Surfer would own Superboy PRime with no problem... its FREAKING SUPERBOY PRIME , the Superboy that has the godlike-power-levels of the Silver Age Superman... i mean don't get me wrong, the SS owns but ...remember all the wreckage SBP made in Infinite Crisis... he smoked the Titans(along with the DOom Patrol / JS), managed to escape from the Speed Force prison made by the Flashes, owned Black Adam, Cassie and Superboy like nothing, he also beat the angel Zauriel, killled 32 Green Lanterns hardcore, and at the end he was handling both Supermen alone easily...
anyways in my opinion the Surfer would give a good fight but SBP manages to win at the end...

db_renji
Originally posted by JuanJohnboy
I believe this has been done before, not sure... anyways I dont see why a lot of people think that Silver Surfer would own Superboy PRime with no problem... its FREAKING SUPERBOY PRIME , the Superboy that has the godlike-power-levels of the Silver Age Superman... i mean don't get me wrong, the SS owns but ...remember all the wreckage SBP made in Infinite Crisis... he smoked the Titans(along with the DOom Patrol / JS), managed to escape from the Speed Force prison made by the Flashes, owned Black Adam, Cassie and Superboy like nothing, he also beat the angel Zauriel, killled 32 Green Lanterns hardcore, and at the end he was handling both Supermen alone easily...
anyways in my opinion the Surfer would give a good fight but SBP manages to win at the end...

co-sign

SBP 10/10

Lets remember that this is still only a adolescent SBP. Just wait till he grows up and learns to really use his power.

Soljer
The Silver Surfer's only worry is getting frozen by Superboy's PIS-breath.

But, since Forum fights don't include Jobbing (especially on the level of the entire Green Lantern Corps?) The Surfer can take him.

Entity
Surfer 987636589658632596546486699999452311354/10

Get my point!
And everything about SBP in Infinite Criss was almost all total PIS!
ESPECIALLY TAKING THE GLC LIKE THEY WEREN'T EVEN THERE!!!

Priest
Surfer once again

Avalonofthewind
Been done a few times.

And SBP for the win 8/10.

don't shiv
read teen titans Geoff Jones material. Superboy is a work in progress at best, at worst Huntress with a few hours prep takes him. He is that stupid.

Silver Surfer 10101010101010101010101010101010101010101/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.