dc villains vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
what if every dc villain finally realize the obvious that has been stareing them in the face all this time and wake up to the fact that clark kent is superman (cause honestly that has to be the worst disguise of all time) and finally decide to band together and unload on his big blue butt, his family, smallville and anybody associated with the kents... i'm talking even their mail man isnt safe the stray dog that passes by their house every once and a blue moon even makes the hit list they wont even leave a shread of grass standing who takes it?

lando005
oh and metroplios too you know they're gonna catch the wrath

lando005
oh and by the way this is not a spite thread ... i was just thinking if i was a dc super villain and i gloat about how smart i am and i've encountered both clark kent and superman MANY many times before and i JUST put 2 and 2 together.... i would want revenge with back pay that's all

Soljer

This IS a spite thread.

"Every DC villain ever seen in any comic anywhere versus Superman"

Good thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

great_dane
lolololol. and people think i'm a dumbass?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by great_dane
and people think i'm a dumbass?

I hope your not waiting for someone to disagree

bigbran
Originally posted by great_dane
lolololol. and people think i'm a dumbass? Actually, the guy who made this thread doesn't even compare to you.

What is Darkseid mindraping LT and other abstracts for the win please?
Or:
What is Darkseid creating a universe full of mirrors, without trying, and creating thousands of Zooms so he can beat Galactus?

Ya, if this guy is a dumbass, then your the definition of the word.

lando005
hey hey watch it with the dumbass comments it' not like im never gonna check up on this thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.