Thor vs. Storm, Jean, Sue Storm, Polaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
Jean, Polaris and Sue's Shields are up so no speedblitzing.
No forcefield inside brains.
Not using Phoenix.

great_dane
loser

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by great_dane
loser

Says you?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flash can beat Eternity this.
Darkseid pwns abstracts like i eat breakfast.

Just go. You heard just leave the damn forums. no expression

Soljer
Forcefield-inside-brain would likely not work against Thor anyways. wink.

As far as the fight goes, Thor's shown ridiculous resistance against Telepathy, so Jean isn't as powerful as she should be. He also is kind of a weather GOD, so the weather witch might as well not even exist. Polaris? Well....Thor drained Magneto's magnetic energy, I'm sure he could do similarly to Polaris. Sue storm throws up a shield which either falters after a few Mjolnir swings, or gets phased through by the hammer anyways.

Thor for the win.

stick out tongue.

Madvillain
Thor wins this very easily.

Omega-level
Thor 9/10

Charlotte DeBel
Thor 9/10

Thor will have viking-style fest with all the four "daring girls" serving him his beer. Naked.

And the next round of the fight will probably be Thor vs Cyclops, Havok, Reed Richards and Black Panther.

psy_blade
I thought IW's shield can snatch Thor's Hammer in mid flight when thrown. I think i saw a scan where she almost did that. Although im not sure if it would help them if she could.

RisingStorm
If the four girls are all naked fighting, Thor wouldn't stand a chance.

Omega-level
Originally posted by RisingStorm
If the four girls are all naked fighting, Thor wouldn't stand a chance.

That would be fun to watch big grin

jffxex1980
That's a triple reinforced forcefield right there. Nothing is getting through that. 'Member, Sue's forcefield is already strong, added with jean's and polaris's...that's practically impenetrable. It's a stalemate, really. The girls will be too protected by the field as storms pelts thor with everything she's got while inside the field. Thor's endurance is his saving grace.

Soljer
Originally posted by psy_blade
I thought IW's shield can snatch Thor's Hammer in mid flight when thrown. I think i saw a scan where she almost did that. Although im not sure if it would help them if she could.

Thor need not let it go. And besides that, Mjolnir can phase through Sue's shields - she isn't catching it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by jffxex1980
That's a triple reinforced forcefield right there. Nothing is getting through that. 'Member, Sue's forcefield is already strong, added with jean's and polaris's...that's practically impenetrable. It's a stalemate, really. The girls will be too protected by the field as storms pelts thor with everything she's got while inside the field. Thor's endurance is his saving grace.

Sue's force field >>> Jean's Force Field >>> Polaris's Force Field

Trust me, Sue isn't going to block a godblast wink

Tshern
Originally posted by jffxex1980
They can protect themselves all they want, Thor teleports them to the Sun and sees how long do the forcefields last.

psy_blade
Thor can't use teleportation.

Brian Oswald
Thor absorbs their energy sheilds and kills them easily

Rutog98
Originally posted by Tshern
They can protect themselves all they want, Thor teleports them to the Sun and sees how long do the forcefields last.

The sun won't be a problem with Storm there. She can control stars.

Thor loses this fight. Jean may not be able to beat him via TP, but she can definately distract him with it and take up some of his concentration.

Polaris is the useless one here. Storm can counter Thor's weather powers. Honestly, it is difficult to tell which of the two would have greater control over the weather. Storm has the ability to become one with Thor's mother. She is a mortal with the power of a goddess. Thor is a god with the power of a god. He has a godly life-force, but Storm can match him in elemental power. She has even greater fine-tune control, etc. With Jean distracting him via telepathic assaults, Sue assaulting him with her powers as well (remember how Sue once impaled Galactus with her field...it did not hurt Galactus, but it will hurt Thor) and Storm doing her thing with the elements, he will be overwhelmed.

Invisible Woman and Jean can combine their powers to create a super strong field. Storm is in the force-field with them and controlling the elements from behind the protection of their force-fields. I am not sure if Polaris can control magnetism through other people's force-field so whe may have to be by herself behind her own force-field (which is not too impressive). She may be able to manipulate the iron in his blood if she doesn't get taken out right off the bat and the opther women are keeping him busy.

Brian Oswald
Thor beheads them with his hammer at lightspeeds in the first few secounds smile

juggernaut66666
Thor 10/10

Bentley
Thor speedblitzed and then goes to have a beer with Bill and Spiderman.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rutog98
The sun won't be a problem with Storm there. She can control stars.

wait. what?

I thought she had the power of a star even by your analysis not the ability to control them.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
wait. what?

I thought she had the power of a star even by your analysis not the ability to control them.

Oh, no. Storm can command stars. Its canon. She can draw upon the solar winds that come from stars, she can draw upon the life-force of stars to powre herself and even summon the full power of them.

Symmetric Chaos
Oh, no. Storm can command stars. Its canon. She can draw upon the solar winds that come from stars, she can draw upon the life-force of stars to power herself and even summon the full power of them.

crazy

xmarksthespot
She can't "command stars."

She once drew upon some of the power (not all of, as the stars remained afterwards) of many stars. Once. In the Galactic Core. Explained as able to do that due to the density of stars. Her body couldn't handle the energy.

On the surface of the sun she dies due to the heat, the lack of oxygen, the pressure and so on.

Thor wins.

Brian Oswald
She also died after 'commanding' those stars roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rutog98
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
She can't "command stars."

She once drew upon some of the power (not all of, as the stars remained afterwards) of many stars. Once. In the Galactic Core. Explained as able to do that due to the density of stars. Her body couldn't handle the energy.

On the surface of the sun she dies due to the heat, the lack of oxygen, the pressure and so on.

Thor wins.

She summoned the full power of the core. The stars you saw were merely stars out of the core. They were in space. There are stars everywhere.

Look. She summoned the power of MILLIONS of stars. We are talking just one star here. Also, according to Uncanny 166, she can perceive the universe as patterns of energy and bend it to her will. This includes stars, planets and empty space. She commands the cosmic winds. That comes from stars.

xmarksthespot
She didn't summon the full power of the core, as there's nothing to suggest that she snuffed out any stars. And this killed her.

She can't command stars. She dies if teleported to the surface of the sun.

Rutog98
She didn't summon the full power of the core, as there's nothing to suggest that she snuffed out any stars. And this killed her.

She can't command stars. She dies if teleported to the surface of the sun.

This is why your side loses credibility. It doesn't matter much since many powers on here share your views that Storm should be at the level you want her to be at. The issue VERY blatantly states that she summons the full power of the core. This is not even up for debate.

She does not die if teleported to the surface of the sun providing she has life support. She thrives and grows in power. She immune to the forces she commands. If at a star, she's will not be directly harmed by its manifestations.

Beta Ray Howard
Thor would destroy them.

If Storm were teleported into a Star:

1. She doesn't know she's being teleported there. She's gonna fry in an instant

2. There's nothing that can shield her in a picosecond before she fries.

Brian Oswald
This is why your side loses credibility. It doesn't matter much since many powers on here share your views that Storm should be at the level you want her to be at. The issue VERY blatantly states that she summons the full power of the core. This is not even up for debate.

She does not die if teleported to the surface of the sun providing she has life support. She thrives and grows in power. She immune to the forces she commands. If at a star, she's will not be directly harmed by its manifestations. Storm is instantly immune to all forms of energy/heat/radiation? I dont think so

xmarksthespot
This is why your side loses credibility. It doesn't matter much since many powers on here share your views that Storm should be at the level you want her to be at. The issue VERY blatantly states that she summons the full power of the core. This is not even up for debate. When Galactus began to feed on Rachel Summers, stars began to disappear from the sky. If she had drained that million stars of their power completely they would have been snuffed out. Take your martyr complex elsewhere.
She does not die if teleported to the surface of the sun providing she has life support. She thrives and grows in power. She immune to the forces she commands. If at a star, she's will not be directly harmed by its manifestations. Surface of the sun? She dies. Credibility. Ha. There are several instances of her being injured by electricity, but the sun's gonna be a cakewalk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
This wouldn't be a cake walk for Thor at all.

The girls have a legitimate shot at winning this one. erm

Trolt

She does not die if teleported to the surface of the sun providing she has life support. She thrives and grows in power. She immune to the forces she commands. If at a star, she's will not be directly harmed by its manifestations.

the problem is that with the way you defend your favourite character.. the more other people begin to despise her.

Rutog98
When Galactus began to feed on Rachel Summers, stars began to disappear from the sky. If she had drained that million stars of their power completely they would have been snuffed out. Take your martyr complex elsewhere.
Surface of the sun? She dies. Credibility. Ha. There are several instances of her being injured by electricity, but the sun's gonna be a cakewalk. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But we don't go by PIS on these boards. Electricity is not supposed to hurt her and there are plenty of times where its shown.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Storm is instantly immune to all forms of energy/heat/radiation? I dont think so

On a star, yes. While on Earth, she cannot be harmed by any weather manifestations. This is stated in canon. Storm has flown on the cosmic wind before. She channels cosmic energies through her bdoy while in space. It does not hurt her.

Brian Oswald
But put her finger next to a match, it will burn. Teleport her to the sun. It will burn. I dont see the logic in her powers being able to instantly make her immune the power of a star. Can she make herself immune to various wavelengths of radiation or somehting? Is she immune to all energy attacks?

Rutog98
Originally posted by Trolt
the problem is that with the way you defend your favourite character.. the more other people begin to despise her.

You know the reason this doesn't bother me much? When I see posters state Magneto can destroy the Earth by bringing down gamma rays or setting the entire planet ablaze and others going with it, I can't take it seriously. This is a guy who needs a machine to hike up his powers to turn off the lights around the world. His power over magnetism is much greater than the very limited power he has over related forces. I saw this thread before I created an account

From the get-go when I logged onto these boards, people wanted to limit Storm's powers at the expense of ignoring many of her feats. For instance, they say her strongest wind is 300 mph because the Official Handbook states it. They ignore the fact that she's lifted a skyscraper or redirected Siena Blaze's attack or flew from New York to New Orleans in a matter of minutes or summoned winds strong enough to punch her pressure dome through an iceberg/mountain or placed a great strain on Magneto's powers to withstand or the fact that her winds have been stated to be strong enough to level mountains. They want to limit her to the Official Handbook. On the other hand, a character like Namor is said to be able to lift 85 tons. In canon, he's done feats that put him in the class 100 range and so posters discuss him at the class 100 level. I don't have a problem with that. If he does class 100 feats, then he deserves to have that in our debates. Exodus, if I remember correctly, is stated to be able to only lift about 10 tons with his TK. He's much stronger than that in some of his canon showings and everybody gives him more credit that 10 tons. They should. Now, why the double -standard for Storm? These double-standards were in place for the character before I even signed onto the boards. It even goes against the forum rules.

This is just one example. I mean look at what Xmarksthespot is asserting: Storm did not summon the full power of the core. The issue stated in very plain english that she did. As a matter of fact in the more recent handbooks for Storm, this stunt is listed in her biography. It states that she channelled the steller energy, yet the stunt left her out in space unprotected. So the cause of her demise here was not the stunt, but the fact that it destroyed her spaceship as it was destroyed on panel from it. It was established earlier in the story arc (Uncanny 162-167) that STorm can only survive in space unaided for a few minutes. The Acanti found Storm before she expired and healed her body.

People dislike the way I am defending Storm because I constantly bring up issues that take her out of where they feel her powers should be.

xmarksthespot
It says she "summons the power of the entire core." which does not imply that she summons the totality of power from the core, just that she took power from the totality of the core. Impressive. Doesn't mean she can snuff out stars on a whim. Nor does it mean she can command or control them. It states the embryo does not survive the ordeal, and nor does she. Her body repairs inside the Acanti iirc.

As stated earlier, take the martyr complex to people who care.
But we don't go by PIS on these boards. Electricity is not supposed to hurt her and there are plenty of times where its shown. Being immune to her own lightning doesn't mean she can stand on the sun and not be incinerated. If you throw her into Marianas trench she doesn't become immune to drowning or having her body crushed.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
But put her finger next to a match, it will burn. Teleport her to the sun. It will burn. I dont see the logic in her powers being able to instantly make her immune the power of a star. Can she make herself immune to various wavelengths of radiation or somehting? Is she immune to all energy attacks?

Your logic falls apart when you consider that this is a lady who channels lightning through her body all the time and has summoned lightning down on herself more times than I can count without any harmful affects. By the way, lightning on Earth is 5 times hotter than the surface of the sun. Storm's powers are adaptable. On Earth, she's not controlling stars. She controls the energies on the planet. Put her next to a star and she controls the energies of the star.

The reason this is the case with Storm is she has a bond or unity with the life force of these heavenly bodies. Indeed, she has a unity with life itself. Her immunity to these things are dependant on that bond. Hence, when she was in space for a couple of months during the Brood Saga, it affected her bond with the Earth. When she came home again, her bond was fractured. This is why in Uncanny 168 when Storm attempted a communion with the primal forces of nature, the Earth attacked her. She was cold, yet she mentioned how she was supposed to be immune to it. The issue states that she is supposed unable to be hurt by any weather manifestations.

In space, she has flown on cosmic winds and channeled cosmic energies through her body with no harm at all.

Rutog98
It says she "summons the power of the entire core." which does not imply that she summons the totality of power from the core, just that she took power from the totality of the core. Impressive. Doesn't mean she can snuff out stars on a whim. Nor does it mean she can command or control them. It states the embryo does not survive the ordeal, and nor does she. Her body repairs inside the Acanti iirc.

As stated earlier, take the martyr complex to people who care.
Being immune to her own lightning doesn't mean she can stand on the sun and not be incinerated. If you throw her into Marianas trench she doesn't become immune to drowning or having her body crushed.

1) She summons the full power of the core. That's the totality. Perhaps she does not survive the ordeal for different reasons from the brood embreyo. The Brood can't take the energy, yet the stunt leaves her in deep space unaided which she can't take. Anyway, I can't wait till she evolves and no longer has the limits of a physical body. big grin

what do you mean being immune to her own lightning? Blitzkrieg has blasted her with electricity before and it didn't do squat to her. When he pulled electricity out of the air molecules around her to trap her in a cage, she dispersed it with a thought.

LordFear
I would rather see Thor having an orgy with all of them babes" By Odin's beard, come hither my supple Midgard wenches and thrust thineselves upon my broad weapon and I mean not Mjolnir"!!!!!

xmarksthespot
1) She summons the full power of the core. That's the totality. Perhaps she does not survive the ordeal for different reasons from the brood embreyo. The Brood can't take the energy, yet the stunt leaves her in deep space unaided which she can't take. Anyway, I can't wait till she evolves and no longer has the limits of a physical body. big grin

what do you mean being immune to her own lightning? Blitzkrieg has blasted her with electricity before and it didn't do squat to her. When he pulled electricity out of the air molecules around her to trap her in a cage, she dispersed it with a thought. And she's been taken down by electricity. Which of course will lead you to gripe about how it's all Lobdell's fault. Of course it's happened under both Claremont and Lobdell. The latter's writing you're happy to accept when you like and the former's you're happy to ignore when convenient.

She dies on the sun. End of story.

Rutog98
And she's been taken down by electricity. Which of course will lead you to gripe about how it's all Lobdell's fault. Of course it's happened under both Claremont and Lobdell. The latter's writing you're happy to accept when you like and the former's you're happy to ignore when convenient.

She dies on the sun. End of story.

When she is hurt by electricity, its called PIS. I don't care who writes it.

The sun is no problem for Storm. End of story...

Soujaboy
When she is hurt by electricity, its called PIS. I don't care who writes it.

The sun is no problem for Storm. End of story...

What the hell? What the f**k? no expression

Soljer

That needs to be profiled. The Sun is no problem for Storm?

laughing laughing laughing

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

yes because you see she has power over stars shifty

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer

Um, what the hell is he talking about? no expression

Thor 10/10

Rutog98
Originally posted by Soujaboy
What the hell? What the f**k? no expression

If Storm is space, she can channel the energy from stars and draw upon their life force to become more powerful. She can do this just as easily as she draws on the energy from Earth to control the weather. Neither hurts her.

playa1258
Damn way to much Storm wanking lately. Anyway this fight would be a little difficult for Thor. Thor will pound on thier shields and than start amping up his attacks at hits them with a godblast. These chics ain't withstanding the godblast.

Rutog98
Originally posted by playa1258
Damn way to much Storm wanking lately. Anyway this fight would be a little difficult for Thor. Thor will pound on thier shields and than start amping up his attacks at hits them with a godblast. These chics ain't withstanding the godblast.

Problem is that is not an attack he can do quickly and the women are not going to just stand there and allow him to work this blast up. With Storm there, his weather powers are nullified. The godblast in unrealistic considering the circumstances. He has to get close enough to them to bring his strength into play, etc. while the women all have distance attacks. Jean has her TP which will take away from his concentration, Lorna can go for iron in the blood tricks, Invisble Woman can impale him with a shield spike (she's impaled Galactus before) and Storm is nullifying his elemental powers.

psy_blade
Just to be a bit fair to the girls, no bfr and godblast.

Priest
Thor can one shot all them if he wants to.

Zack Fair
Oh, no. Storm can command stars. Its canon. She can draw upon the solar winds that come from stars, she can draw upon the life-force of stars to powre herself and even summon the full power of them.

facepalm

ultimatethor
Wow the nonsense in this thread is epic. anyway thor 10/10.

Raoul
Storm is nullifying his elemental powers.

iirc, his elemental powers are magical in nature. she can't nullify them unless she can break that magic...

Sasaraixx
What is going on with these Storm fans lately? I literally had someone tell me today that Storm could beat Superman. sick I like Ororo, but damn!

Let's get a couple of things straight. Thor has 2 means for instant 10/10 victories - BFR and Godblast. None of these 4 women can resist either of those.

If you take both of these away from Thor, I still think he wins. They may be able to put up some resistance in the way of defense but there really isn't anything any of them can do to hurt Thor. If anyone is redirecting anyone's powers it's Thor.

The team could get 1 win with some crafty, favorable writing for the ladies but that's the best they could do.

Raoul
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
I literally had someone tell me today that Storm could beat Superman. sick I like Ororo, but damn!

WHERE?

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Raoul
WHERE?

LOL, you're the best. Not on these forums. It was a comment to a youtube video of a mugen fight of storm vs wonder woman. I think (this is my opinion) it was Stormultt at first, but then today some random person joined in and agreed. It was a straight up Twilight Zone moment. lol

Raoul
LOL, you're the best. Not on these forums. It was a comment to a youtube video of a mugen fight of storm vs wonder woman. I think (this is my opinion) it was Stormultt at first, but then today some random person joined in and agreed. It was a straight up Twilight Zone moment. lol

yeesh...

though if i hear the words 'kryptonite lightning' there'll be trouble...

ultimatethor

Wow thats just eek!. but its not really so surprising. Most of the storm fans i know think she can take every top tier right up to the silver surfer and thor. smokin'. Heck ive heard an arguemnt that storm can control the fundamental forces of the universe and since that is what the power cosmic is essenntially, she can drain SS of his powers.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Raoul
yeesh...

though if i hear the words 'kryptonite lightning' there'll be trouble...

Oh, it's even better! Storm has "magical lightning." roll eyes (sarcastic) And apparently Supes is vulnerable to magic AND lightning. Sometimes, I wonder why I bother smile

I think ultimately we all just need to do is just accept that Storm is Skyfather level and will eventually control all of the forces in the universe. She's THAT uber wink

Badabing
So, am I reading that Storm can out weather Thor? I guess Storm is >>>> Odin. Because she'd have to break Odin's power over weather.....

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Badabing
So, am I reading that Storm can out weather Thor? I guess Storm is >>>> Odin. Because she'd have to break Odin's power over weather.....

Welcome to Crazytown smile

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Badabing

Dude! Everyone knows that with Affirmative Action Storm gets priority over the weather.

Raoul
Oh, it's even better! Storm has "magical lightning." roll eyes (sarcastic) And apparently Supes is vulnerable to magic AND lightning. Sometimes, I wonder why I bother smile

I think ultimately we all just need to do is just accept that Storm is Skyfather level and will eventually control all of the forces in the universe. She's THAT uber wink

yeah, cos he's never been hit by lightning before... ermm

Wei Phoenix

Yet Magneto isnt even though he controls the very element of the earth itself?

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Dude! Everyone knows that with Affirmative Action Storm gets priority over the weather.

. . . ::sigh::

Silent Master
I never did understand Rutog, I mean in the very issue he uses to "prove" that Storm = Dark Phoenix in power, Claremont had Storm admit that Thor was >> her in power.

He also wrote Thor laughing off Storm's attacks and then kissing her until she passed out.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Silent Master
I never did understand Rutog, I mean in the very issue he uses to "prove" that Storm = Dark Phoenix in power, Claremont had Storm admit that Thor was >> her in power.

He also wrote Thor laughing off Storm's attacks and then kissing her until she passed out.

This is not true at all.

I posted this as an answer to a different question a while back and included the Storm/Thor thing in it.

Somebody also asked me why Storm sometimes struggles to dispel a hurricane?

Here is the answer to that question:

That is because she holds herself back especially when working in a planatary atmosphere. When she went "punk", she let go of some her "blocks" and things that were difficult for her when she was "gentle" became much easier owing to her lack of restraint.

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5886/undergroundmosoon6lj.th.jpg

http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/4089/undergroundmosoon28eh.th.jpg

This is why when she was Rougestorm, she had such a difficult time stopping that storm she created. Colossus has brought her back to her moral core and she was working within those boundaries when she was trying to disperse that storm that she created as Rougestomr. She would not allow herself to ride roughshod over it. She forced herself to gently disperse it. She does this for the sake of the ecosystem. (However, sometimes she just speaks directly to the storm and commands it to disperse and it does instantly. lol)

Thor, on the other hand, does not have to be so cautious as his hammer does all the work and he does not. All he has to do is tap his hammer the prerequisite time or just will the hammer to do it and that little dohickey does it all.

Now, I did not say this, but there are stories where Ororo alters weather on a HUGE scale. For instance, even before she joined the X-Men, she dispersed a hemisphere-sized hurricane in "X-Men: The Hidden Years issue 7." She has altered weather on a continental scale more than once and globally as well.

Storm is reluctant to impose her will on natural hurricanes since that is the natural order of things. She could disperse them, of course, but it could trigger an equally devistating disaster.

In regards to the COC2 fight between Ororo and Thor, neither was going to beat the other with direct weather attacks. Thor has other abilities though like super strength, etc. That said, Storm definately has better fine tune control over the elements and she's much more resourceful with them. In Black Panther 25, she temporarily knocked out the clone of Thor with an EMP to the brain. She's also able to do things like control the elements in a person's body. I have not seen Thor do that. She can definately hurt him by using her powers creatively. He can hurt her by using non-weather attacks as she's immune to the elements.

Endrict Nuul
Storm>>>>All

Harbinger
Storm solos, then flies to the Sun to nap.

Priest
Thor's powers over the elements are greater than Storm's no expression

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Priest

Umm.....Weather Goddess and Thunder God

The name says it all.... no expression

Silent Master
How many times does it have to be pointed out to you that her comment about running roughshod over the weather was referring to Thor, seriously; take a reading comprehension course and then reread the story.

id369
Storm Speed Blitzes.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by id369
Storm Speed Blitzes.

Yup, from using her abstract level winds.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Silent Master
How many times does it have to be pointed out to you that her comment about running roughshod over the weather was referring to Thor, seriously; take a reading comprehension course and then reread the story.

First off, Claremont has stated on the internet in posts that Storm's power over the elements is every bit as strong as Thor's. The difference is "Thor only has to tap his hammer the prerequisite amount of times while Storm actually works with the elements herself." His words.

The riding roughshod over the elements was about her, not him. "If I were the Avenger Thor, I could end this storm with a thought, but I must work with the elements, not ride roughshod over them." Thor's hammer creates weather thus he doesn't even really have to warp the existing ecosystem as he can just create his own storm system from his hammer. This means Ororo has to be more careful than Thor as she runs the risk of really upsetting the ecosystem much more than he. She can ride roughshod over the elements as we saw in the scan I provided when she went punk and had less inhabitions, she merely chooses not to.

For the record, at the time she made that "roughshod" comment, she was rejecting ultimate power. She was denying her Roguestorm self and was working with the elements gently. This was not her Roguestorm self dispelling the maelstrom, but Storm, tempered by humanity, trying to assert herself over her near-infinitely powerful Roguestorm self trying to disperse the storm. Remember, Colossus' words brought this humanity back to the surface of Ororo's psyche. It was only then that human Ororo began to try and assert herself over Roguestorm Ororo and worked with the elements with restraint to dispel the Storm.

For those of you just browsing the thread, here are the scans of the issue in question:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6052/omegapotentail6vg.th.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7715/omegapotentail24oe.th.jpg

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/233/omegapotentail31og.th.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/903/omegapotentail40fa.th.jpg

http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/453/omegapotentail51qe.th.jpg

Now put this with the scans I did above in the previous post.

Rutog98
Originally posted by Priest

I really have to disagree with that.

Endrict Nuul
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/1pimpslap.gif <Storm fanboys
^
Thor

Silent Master
Again, take a reading comprehension course and then reread her comment, the roughshod remark was referring to how Thor deals with the weather.

Doctor-Alvis
I think that's unequivocal evidence that Thor is totally cooler than Storm.

Zack Fair
I wanna see the Thor pimpin' Storm scan again.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by Zack Fair
I wanna see the Thor pimpin' Storm again.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j29/endrict2000/1pimpslap.gif < Storm
^
Thor

Here.... big grin

Mindset
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
^
Thor

Here.... big grin That's pretty much how all my dates go.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
^
Thor

Here.... big grin

Originally posted by Mindset
That's pretty much how all my dates go.

You mean you pass them out and then cum on their face?

You're the man!

Mindset
No, I don't pass out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.