Deadpool vs Kingpin & friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Deadpool has recently gotten real ticked off at Kingpin. So he goes after him. Problem is.....he's gotta go through the sinister six in order to get to him.

Doc ock
The lizard
Shocker
Rhino
Electro
Mysterio

can he get through these guys and still take out Kingpin?

NiņoAraņa
since when does kingpin hang out with Rhino? he's a loser stick out tongue

and DP should prob get to him at least 5/10 times....and outa those probably beat Fisk 3-4/5

PRAYERRUN
how does he get past doc ock?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Deadpool has recently gotten real ticked off at Kingpin. So he goes after him. Problem is.....he's gotta go through the sinister six in order to get to him.

Doc ock
The lizard
Shocker
Rhino
Electro
Mysterio

can he get through these guys and still take out Kingpin?

Yes.

PRAYERRUN
huh cool.....

golem370
Didn't Rhino fight Deadpool?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
how does he get past doc ock? shooting him in the head, multiple times?

Soljer
Indeed.

Doc Ock shoves a tentacle through deadpool. Deadpool makes a penetration joke, slides down it, and shoots Doc Ock repeatedly.

smile.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed.

Doc Ock shoves a tentacle through deadpool. Deadpool makes a penetration joke, slides down it, and shoots Doc Ock repeatedly.

smile. yes and he can also take mostly everyone on the team at least half the time...(see my above post)

juggernaut66666

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Dock Ock has shields so bullets wouldn't do anything to him.

Right! Right!

I forgot about the forcefield, wink.

Deadpool can still take him out. shifty

juggernaut66666
Right! Right!

I forgot about the forcefield, wink.

Deadpool can still take him out. shifty
Yeah for sure. no expression

Soljer
Seriously though, we have not seen the extent of Doc Ock's forcefield. If I recall correctly, it was shown in a SINGLE scene stopping police bullets. We don't know if it could stand up to repeated blasts or explosions. And We don't know exactly how it works. Does it stop organic matter as well? How would Spidey KO Doc, then?

I'd say that Deadpool could still use some grenades (part of his standard arsenal) to weaken the field. Or, if it doesn't stop organic material, he could simply walk through it and snap Doc Ock's neck.

juggernaut66666
Seriously though, we have not seen the extent of Doc Ock's forcefield. If I recall correctly, it was shown in a SINGLE scene stopping police bullets. We don't know if it could stand up to repeated blasts or explosions. And We don't know exactly how it works. Does it stop organic matter as well? How would Spidey KO Doc, then?

I'd say that Deadpool could still use some grenades (part of his standard arsenal) to weaken the field. Or, if it doesn't stop organic material, he could simply walk through it and snap Doc Ock's neck.
I'm sure Dock Ock will be watching Deadpool jumping around shooting and throwing granades at him

python99
Dock owns Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.