Kurse vs The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Fantastic Four are in Central Park when all of a suddenly a dump truck come hurdling at them and nearly misses them. After the shock wears off the look around and see the 7foot 840 pound giant. I am not sure FF know who Kurse is.

Kurse- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurse

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/untitled-4.jpg

The Fake Macoy
where'd that fake overpower card come from and why does he only have a 7 in strength? He should have an 8 definately.

Soljer
The Truck nearly misses them?

Well then, I guess Johnny and Sue are already out of the fight. You didn't mention Sue putting up a bubble, and if Johnny can get knocked out by a bottle, a truck will sure as hell do the trick.

smile.

Grimm22
Isn't his weakness Iron or something?

I'm sure Reed will figure something out to beat him

FF 7/10

Soujaboy
Kurse 10/10

Reed isn't going to figure out Kurses Iron weakness before his body is torn in half.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Kurse 10/10

Reed isn't going to figure out Kurses Iron weakness before his body is torn in half.

Um no expression

Beaten? Maybe

Torn in half?!? Not possible for even someone at Kurse's level of power, unless he uses magic

norrinradd43
The FF has dealt with much worse than Kurse before FF takes this 10/10 after a respectable fight by Kurse

golem370
Kurse defeated Thor and Beta Ray Bill at the same time who other then Galactus do they fight. Also they are in the park and are away from Baxter Building so no plot devices.

Mrrungo Mu
LOL@The Fantastic Four are in Central Park when all of a suddenly a dump truck come hurdling at them and nearly misses them.Man,the FF lead some crazy lives.

Galan777
IMO the FF take the majority

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
LOL@The Fantastic Four are in Central Park when all of a suddenly a dump truck come hurdling at them and nearly misses them.Man,the FF lead some crazy lives.

You would be suprised how often it happens in the real world. cool

FF 7/10. Maybe Iron Benches, bins or something like that.

Soujaboy
Na Kurse kills them all...

Galan777
Na Kurse kills them all... how?

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Galan777
how?

He punches the ground and the planet gets blown to bits. wink

Ichigo66666
He punches the ground and the planet gets blown to bits. wink

So Sue will just decide not to put her forcefield there?

Galan777
He punches the ground and the planet gets blown to bits. wink and Kurse has done that when?

golem370
Thing would try to go toe to toe and gets hit 10miles away and I am not sure Kurse does a hand smack but he could and that would be the end of Human Torch Reed would try to tie him up and gets tied into a knot and then it's Sue vs Kurse now she would try to put him into a force field but I doubt she could hold him for long and pass' out from the pressure of trying to hold him.

Galan777

Soujaboy
and Kurse has done that when?

Just because he hasn't done it doesn't mean he can't. I'm sure he's never benched 100 pounds in comics, but there's no doubt that he can.

Ichigo66666
Just because he hasn't done it doesn't mean he can't. I'm sure he's never benched 100 pounds in comics, but there's no doubt that he can.

Very different to destroying a planet with a punch.

Galan777
Just because he hasn't done it doesn't mean he can't. I'm sure he's never benched 100 pounds in comics, but there's no doubt that he can. It dosent matter what you think a character should be able to do..... On pannel proof is all im going by, and Kurse has never Destroyed a planet....

The FF have beaten greater opponents then Kurse before, and i still think they take the majority here as well..

And btw, destroying a planet is a bit different then bech pressing 100lbs.

golem370
But they always have prep to beat them Like UN with Galactus

golem370
With atleast 4 times the strength of Thor you want to doubt he could all he would have to do is jump in the air and hit it as hard as he can.

Soujaboy
It dosent matter what you think a character should be able to do..... On pannel proof is all im going by, and Kurse has never Destroyed a planet....

The FF have beaten greater opponents then Kurse before, and i still think they take the majority here as well..

Thor, and Beta Ray Bill both have the power to destroy planets with their strength. Beta Ray Bill was actually one shotting planets in his fight with Stardust.

Kurse was made to be exactly 4x the strength of Thor. Kurse, because his strength is vastly greater than characters who can one shot planets should also be able to....

Here's an example...

My friend and I race

I easily beat my friend

My friend's 40 time is a 4.5

because I have already easily beat him, theoretically speaking my 40 time should be shorter than his...

get it?

juggernaut66666
It dosent matter what you think a character should be able to do..... On pannel proof is all im going by, and Kurse has never Destroyed a planet....

Kurse is atleast 3 or 4 times stronger then Thor

Ichigo66666
Thor, and Beta Ray Bill both have the power to destroy planets with their strength. Beta Ray Bill was actually one shotting planets in his fight with Stardust.

Kurse was made to be exactly 4x the strength of Thor. Kurse, because his strength is vastly greater than characters who can one shot planets should also be able to....

Here's an example...

My friend and I race

I easily beat my friend

because I have already easily beat him, theoretically speaking my 40 time should be shorter than his...

get it?

I may have read this wrong but :

If you beat your friend in that race, your time will surely be shorter as you won.

Incase you mean:
You race. You win. So you should be able to beat him in another race?

invisiblewoman
FF ftw

Galan777

Here's an example...

My friend and I race

I easily beat my friend

get it? I understand what you are saying, but if they have never done anything close to destroying a planet, then im not going to assume that they can....... and if he has to destroy the planet, then he isnt really beating the FF is he?

thats total PIS, thats like me saying, all Reed has to do is go to a kitchen, grab a cast-iron skillet, and hit Kurse over the head with it, and then he wins......

and 4.5 is a damn good 40 time

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
I may have read this wrong but :

If you beat your friend in that race, your time will surely be shorter as you won.

Incase you mean:
You race. You win. So you should be able to beat him in another race?

thats what I said...

Soujaboy
I understand what you are saying, but if they have never done anything close to destroying a planet, then im not going to assume that they can....... and if he has to destroy the planet, then he isnt really beating the FF is he?

thats total PIS, thats like me saying, all Reed has to do is go to a kitchen, grab a cast-iron skillet, and hit Kurse over the head with it, and then he wins......

and 4.5 is a damn good 40 time

Kurse doesn't have to if the character that he's 4x as strong as already has...

What's the F4 going to do after the planet is destroyed?

Ichigo66666
thats what I said...

Number 1 or 2 i listed?

They both mean different things....

How long is it until Kurse picks up an Iron Bin, or The Thing or Reed throws one at him?

Galan777
Kurse doesn't have to if the character that he's 4x as strong as already has...

What's the F4 going to do after the planet is destroyed? um... how bout when he jumps to try and destroy the planet, the Thing punches and destroys 1/8 of the Earth that Kurse is on (because more then likely Ben has at least 1/8 of Kurse's strength, so by your logic he can destroy 1/8 of the planet) which means that Kurse floats into space, and looses by default roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or Reed just slaps Kurse with an iron skillet ftw!

Do you now see why you can just assume things?

Soujaboy
um... how bout when he jumps to try and destroy the planet, the Thing punches and destroys 1/8 of the Earth that Kurse is on (because more then likely Ben has at least 1/8 of Kurse's strength, so by your logic he can destroy 1/8 of the planet) which means that Kurse floats into space, and looses by default roll eyes (sarcastic)

Or Reed just slaps Kurse with an iron skillet ftw!

Do you now see why you can just assume things?

Thing is only class 90 strength so like 10/1,000,000 of Kurse strength. Thing in no way could destroy any single part of earth.

Well if they find out his weakness is Iron(which I doubt) then they can win.

Although it's within his power, would you say that Surfer couldn't destroy the Sun because he has never done so?

Ichigo66666
Beta Ray Bill was actually one shotting planets in his fight with Stardust.

Nope, only with help form the Stormbreaker/Energy blasts. wink

Galan777
Thing is only class 90 strength so like 10/1,000,000 of Kurse strength. Thing in no way could destroy any single part of earth. but you dont know that for sure, because Thing has never attempted such a feat (just like Kurse)

Well if they find out his weakness is Iron(which I doubt) then they can win. You would think that in NYC it wouldn't be too hard to figure out

Galan777
Question:
Iron is Kurse's weakness, and the core of the Earth is a molten Iron substance, so could Kurse still destroy it?

golem370
I don't know

Soujaboy
Nope, only with help form the Stormbreaker/Energy blasts. wink

No, BRB pinned Stradust to the Planet and tried to stab Stradust weapon through his body. He used Stormbreaker to smash the weapon inside of Stardust, except it also smashed the planet they were on.

Ichigo66666
No, BRB pinned Stradust to the Planet and tried to stab Stradust weapon through his body. He used Stormbreaker to smash the weapon inside of Stardust, except it also smashed the planet they were on.

With the use of Stormbreaker!

Soujaboy
With the use of Stormbreaker!

So what does Stormbreaker have to do with the force behind it? thats like saying Cap could destroy planets.

Ichigo66666
So what does Stormbreaker have to do with the force behind it? thats like saying Cap could destroy planets.

So Stormbreaker has no power behind it?

W/ the Mjolnir Thor travels through Galaxies. Just because Thor swings it, doesn't mean it is Thors Strength alone.

Soujaboy
So Stormbreaker has no power behind it?

W/ the Mjolnir Thor travels through Galaxies. Just because Thor swings it, doesn't mean it is Thors Strength alone.

What does traveling through galaxies have to do with strength?

so Mjolnir has strength now? where did you get this from?

Ichigo66666
What does traveling through galaxies have to do with strength?

so Mjolnir has strength now? where did you get this from?

You more or less say that the Stormbreaker is powerless without Beta Ray Bill.

It has alot to do with it, with your views, Thors Strength takes Thor through galaxies. wink and not the Mjolnir.

Soujaboy

It has alot to do with it, with your views, Thors Strength takes Thor through galaxies. wink and not the Mjolnir.

What are you talking about?

No Storm Breaker, and Mjolnir don't have strength?

Ichigo66666
What are you talking about?

No Storm Breaker, and Mjolnir don't have strength?

Not strength, but they aren't powerless.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can you read?????????

By what your saying Thor swinging the Mjolnir and travelling galaxies is only to do with the force and strength of him swinging. Nothing to do with the Mjolnir.

If we say it how you mean it.

Thor travels galaxies by spinning a stick very fast.

Soujaboy
Not strength, but they aren't powerless.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Can you read?????????

By what your saying Thor swinging the Mjolnir and travelling galaxies is only to do with the force and strength of him swinging. Nothing to do with the Mjolnir.

If we say it how you mean it.

Thor travels galaxies by spinning a stick very fast.

Shut up

I said that BRB crushed the planet by smashing Stormbreaker into the planet.

You go off on some "Thor travels Galaxies by swinging Sticks"

what are you talking about?

Ichigo66666
Shut up

I said that BRB crushed the planet by smashing Stormbreaker into the planet.

You go off on some "Thor travels Galaxies by swinging Sticks"

what are you talking about?

I'd rather not.

Yes and i say that Stormbreaker does have it's own force, not all Bill.

I make another example, saying that when Thor is travelling Galaxies, it is the Mjolnir aswell, not just Thors force.

Same as the BRB/Stormbreaker discussion.

Soljer
Thor DOES fly though Galaxies based on a spinning Stick.

That's how he was always written as flying. Even if he didn't have Mjolnir, he (supposedly) could swing ANY sufficiently heavy object hard enough to make himself capable of flight.

Can Kurse destroy a planet with a punch? Debatable. Could he beat the SHIT out of the Fantastic Four (assuming they can't use his Iron Weakness?) Absolutely.

Grimm22
The main point in this fight is that Kurse has a very viable weakness

It isn't a rare green rock or anything like that, its an everyday material

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Grimm22
The main point in this fight is that Kurse has a very viable weakness

It isn't a rare green rock or anything like that, its an everyday material

As was said. If the F4 finds out Kurse weakness than they can win. Otherwise Kurse wins this fight 10/10.

Soujaboy

Sorry for getting irritated, but what your saying makes no sense.

No I'm saying that Beta Ray Bill destroyed that planet on his own. Stormbreaker doesn't have "strength", it's the user behind it. For example Captain America won't be destroying planets just because he has Mjolnir in his hand.

Howard_Jones
Uh, Stormbreaker is powerless without Bill. He's the only one who can wield it. By the bye, him taking out the planet was a mix of physical and magical force. Most of Thor and Beta's attacks are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.