Real Life Mutants: Background, Spoilers, and such

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolflet
The old thread seems to have been deleted.

jewallac
What is this thread for?

Wolflet
To post long backgrounds and spoilers smile

Here is a spoiler:
"I may not be able to control water, but I can still shape-shift!" She felt herself getting angry, yet she still was scared. She turned into Shadow, wanting to use his phase, but as she headed for the wall and held her breath, she did not go through. OW! What the heck..so much for that... Karen thought as she fell to the ground, from hitting the wall. She stood back up and noticed herself changing back to herself, yet she wasn't doing it on purpose.

jewallac
Oh. Well can I introduce a new character here?

Wolflet
character forms go in registration, other crap goes in here stick out tongue

jewallac
Oh, that's right. Well, here goes my spoiler.

Xavier tried to sense Bethany's fear. For some reason, it wasn't working.

"Why can't I find your greatest fear?"

"Because, you don't really want to hurt me. Your powers are tied to your emotions. Therefore they aren't working properly right now because your emotions are all out whack."

Xavier couldn't figure this girl out. She knew he was trying to turn her in to the MPs but she didn't care. She wasn't even fighting him back. She was honestly trying to help him.

"Why are you doing this," he asked. "Why aren't you fighting?"

Bethany paused. It was now or never. "Because I love you, Xavier."

Wolflet
This is what Karen is gonna wear stick out tongue
And Jewall go here for sig and here for pic under your username

jewallac
Thanks. Do you know how to post pics for your characters?

Shalimar_fox
look above the send reply button.click upload file then browes

Wolflet
I was listening to this song by Texas from the Titan A.E. soundtrack, and it just reminded me of RLM laughing
Here is the lyrics stick out tongue

Now we've traveled far
But are we any nearer
There's a feelin' we're reaching for
In the fields where it all began

Listen, do you hear
I thought I heard a promise
But that empty feeling grows
And I'm scared that I will forget

But I
I can remember
Look around and around
There's people still hanging on

See, it's me
I'm the one
Believe in me
I've just begun
And we'll be here
When the lights come on
When I all comes down to
Me and you

Just a boy and girl
Trying to change a cold world
I don't expect that you'd understand
When you look at this empty land

But I
I can remember
Look around and around

And I
I can remember them
Be it night or day
Like lovers left holding on

See, it's me
I'm the one
Believe in me
I've just begun
And we'll be here
When the lights come on
When I all comes down to
Me and you

And I
I can remember
Look around and around

And I
I can remember them
Be it night or day

And I
I can remember
Look around and around

And on and on and on and on
Oh, I remember
You keep me holding on
On and on and on and on

SpikeSpiegel
OK, here's some spoilers (and soilers) for what is going to happen to Shadow sometime in the future - some are false, I'm just not going to tell you which ones are stick out tongue -

+ Shadow is dying, every time he uses his powers his life expectancy decreases.
+ Shadow will get captured again
+ Three characters important to Shadow's story will appear soon, one of these we've already met.
+ Shadow will choose death in order to help someone he cares about.
+ Shadow will be blinded in one eye.

Also, I'll write up Shadow's backstory of before RLM later on today, hopefully.

Wolflet
Hmmm, I don't think I should guess stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
Shadow was born 18 years ago, although he can't remember what his name was when he was born, or too much of his past. He was born to a military General, John and a nurse/scientist Mary. He lived an ordinary childhood, though his father was often away on "buisness". At school he was bullied for his dreams of seeing the world, and at 11 one bully went too far and attacked him on his way home. Shadow, paniced and found himself unhurt with the bully having hit his head on the wall behind shadow, he had phased through the bully and remained unhurt. Scared by his new power he tried to hide it from his parents, but after a fight with his father about mutant rights he ran to his room and due to the stress and a lack of control of his powers he phased through the floor, though only his mum saw. Rather than let John find out, she gave him some supplies and told him to run away. Later that night he did, scared and alone in the world.
He spent the next 5 years training his powers and using them in order to survive. he moved around from city to town to city taking on a job in each one to keep himself alive. He moved on when someone discovered his powers or he felt he had spent to long there. It was when he hid in the back of a van and went to NYC that he ran into the rest of the mutants and began to fight for freedom, at only 16 years old. It's now a year and a half/two years later and he's still fighting.

Trickster
Zack was a junior at high school in a wealthy area when his problems began. For years he'd been aware of his powers, which he used to subtly increase his strength and speed, but when the MP began an investigation into the school much of the school refused to submit to tests, following the lead the football team. Zack, the school running back, refused to take the tests because of his mutation, while the rest of the team refused because they feared that the tests would uncover steroid use.

Because of the influential and wealthy parents in the community, the MPs were not able to force the school to submit to the tests, and so they concentrated on forcing the school football team (who they believed were heavily mutated) to be tested, often attempting to test them in the night or abduct them while in town. They came for Zack in the night, having found two other mutations on the team, but Zack was already escaping through the window as they picked the lock on the front door. The next night, they waited for him outside, and he was forced to run across several rooves to escape. On the third night, Zack packed up a small bag and left, taking a friend's car to make the drive to New York.

One-and-a-half to two years later, he's still fighting.

(Just noticed this would make him the same age as Shadow... Ah well. Nobody knows his age, but he is content to let someone else lead. If worst comes to worst, he'll just bail.)

Wolflet
Jim doesn't matter much stick out tongue

Karen is the daughter of Lynn and Jeff Titan. At age 6, Jeff found out that Karen was a mutant also and wanted a divorce with Lynn, he was afraid that she might find out that he was a mutant. They finally got divorced when Karen was 10; the only problem was that Lynn was aloud to take one child, so Jeff left with Jim to NY. Before he left he told Karen that humans do terrible things to mutants, so Karen was then on, afraid to use her power, also Lynn apparently was pregnant. Lynn does finally tell Jeff like 6 months later and so he comes back home to reunite, Jim at the moment had ran away.
Once Lynn and Jeff were back together they unfortunately got into a car crash on the way home from the airport. Karen was also in the crash, but survived without a mark, nobody knows how. Karen was then sent to Aussie to live with her aunt.
About 4 years later, Jim is 18 and wants to watch over Karen. Jim never showed up at the airport to pick-up Karen, he was being chased by the MPs. And so leads to the fighting for freedom.
Of course one and half to two years later they still are fighting. stick out tongue

jewallac
Eli was just a regular 12 year-old boy. He was a 7th grader at a private school. Everything was normal. It was a day before his 13th birthday when he found out about his powers.

He and his little brother and sister were in the bed sleep, when a man broke into their home and proceeded to attack his mother. When Eli heard all the noise, he and his siblings ran to their mother's room to see her fighting some guy. Eli doesn't remember much of it, because after a series of events the attacker slammed Eli's head against the wall. All Eli remembers is everything being still and then passing out.

After he wakes up in the hospital, his mother tries to help him escape some MPs that reveals him to be a time controlling mutant. His mother helps him escape and then teaches him, to the best of her abilities, how to use his powers. When the MPs arrive at Eli's home, his mother tries to lie to them, saying that he ran away once they got home to protect his family. Her efforts failed and Eli was caught.

Eli spent a year in the mutant camp, completely separated from the other mutants for unknown reasons. In the camps, Eli received nothing but torture, both physically and sexually. When he hears the alarms go off and see some mutants making an escape, he pleads for them to save him. They do and he flees with them.

While in a hut in the middle of the forest, Eli demonstrates his powers of time control by "pausing" a crazed mutant named Jim. Everyone thinks that his powers are amazing. He is now willing to help the people that rescued him rescue other mutants and destroy the remaining mutant camps.

jewallac
Talia Amarray had the best life possible. Her parents were rich, she was popular and she had everything she ever wanted. When she found out that she was a mutant, who could bring any inanimate object to life, she naturally thought that she could tell her friends.

After she told them, they in turn told their parents and their parents told the MP. Talia was at home with her parents watching a movie when the MP came to their mansion. When they told Talia's parents that she was a mutant, they let them take Talia only because they thought they would help her learn how to use her most unusual powers.

After she arrived at the camp and saw what was really going on, she escaped by bringing the darts to distract the MPs and the gates that surrounded the camp to let her run free.

She wound up in a desolate town and told a mailbox to find her a place to stay and some food to eat. She then met up with the beat up mutant, Shadow, and helped him finds his friends. She asked if she could come with him to make some new friends and he said yes.

When Shadow and Talia met up with the group, they were fighting. After Talia took a weapon from one of the guys fighting, Shadow stopped the fight. The group started fighting again and, the time controlling mutant, Eli, asked her to split everyone up. She did this by bringing the chairs and a table to life.

When the group made their way to a empty town, Talia stated that this was the same town that she and Shadow were at earlier. Eli told her that it was up to he and Talia to find a place to stay. She took him and the rest of the group, (minus Karen and Justice), to the same apartment she stayed at before.

That night, Talia was bored, so she went outside to find something to do. She spotted Shadow walking by himself and caught up with him to tell him that she was thankful that he helped her make some new friends.

Shalimar_fox
just as justice was in mid air he trasformed back into his human form."Whats going on?"

"Why am i only turning into humans.my powers are leaving!!!!!"

Wolflet
This is what happened(car crash), that Karen can barely remember, but then she had a dream about it. stick out tongue

"Karen." Lynn said.
"Yes, mummy?"
"You are going to save us, fight for our freedom..." Lynn said. "I can see it happening, Aqua."
"Lynn, what are you talki-" Jeff said but his speech got lost when he slammed the brakes as they were making a turn. Lynn looked back at Karen with purple eyes that Karen had never seen before, for her mothers eyes were green. Karen instantly changed into water as their car hit another car. To Karens' satisfaction, she heard or saw nothing, she stayed there in her water form until she felt it was safe to change back.

Such a bummer, Lynn was a mutant the whole time stick out tongue

jewallac
Sorry guys. I had a bad weekend. Could I get a recap?

jewallac
I won't be around for the rest of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience. For the next 4 days, my characters will be MIA. Sorry. If someone wants to take over them while I'm gone, its fine by me. Just don't kill them. My characters are Eli, Talia, Xavier and Bethany.

Wolflet
Turkey day...fun fun fun stick out tongue

jewallac
So on one decided to take over my characters. Fine. Whatever. I'm back now so it doesn't matter.

Wolflet
Spoiler that wont happen for quite a while

Although I think I like this spoiler by Spike hmm

jewallac
Xavier Villon was a senior in high school. He knew nothing about mutants, mutant camps, MPs, etc... One day, his friend football friend was getting jumped by some kids from a rival school. When he went over to help him, he felt something inside him grow. It felt like deep blackness. Then his vision completely went pitch black.

One of the kids started to scream that he went blind. Then Xavier saw snakes and one of the guys started running saying that there were snakes everywhere. Then, a fire surrounded Xavier. The heat was intense. The other guy was screaming for some one to put out the fire that surrounded him.

Xavier's friend was pale. He was just staring at a man that seemed to have came out of nowhere. Xavier didn't know why, but this man scared the living daylights out of him. The man said that he killed Xavier's friend's mother and sister and now it was his turn. The man produced a gun and shot at Xavier's friend and that's when everything disappeared.

The attackers were on the ground rocking, shaking and crying. Xavier's friend was on the ground passed out. Xavier felt so drained that he passed out himself. He woke in the hospital next to his friend. When his friend woke, he asked Xavier what happened. Xavier told him that he honestly didn't know.

A few weeks later he met up and started dating and girl named Bethany Lawson. She was just what he needed to take his mind off the strange things that were happening to him. He met two kids that told him they were mutants and that he was one, also.

He has the power to take someone's fear and magnify it to make the target incapacitated. When he uses his powers, he feels the emotions of the target and sees their fear. However, he doesn't know why he feels their emotions because he doesn't have the memories of why the target is afraid.

Because his power is new to him, he has no control over it and it acts completely on its own. It seems as if his power has a mind of its own. It makes Xavier want to use it. Every time it's used, Xavier can feel it get stronger. He is currently learning how to control it.

jewallac
Bethany Lawson was a cheerleader when her unique powers first activated. She was at practice and bumped into her coach. The coach immediately dropped to the floor. When everyone went to check on her, they realized she was dead. Everyone blamed Bethany not knowing that she was a mutant.

Bethany ran home and cried all night because she knew what she was. Her oldest sister was a mutant. She was killed by the MPs for no reason at all other that her being a mutant. Bethany doesn't want her parents going through the loss of another child , so she hasn't told them she is a mutant.

She is currently dating Xavier Villon, not knowing that he is a mutant himself. She wants to be able to touch him so she is ready to tell him she is a mutant.

Wolflet
Antoher spoiler, occurs after the other spoiler Iposted earlier ninja

Wolflet
RLM will soon be 3 years old woot
If I missed anyone...please do tell stick out tongue

Shalimar_fox
nice

trademark
it is awesome

Wolflet
This is an uncolored of Shadow and Karen kissing.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=7876152

By Justjakk happy
Check out his awesome drawings

h3llboy
i havn't really got structrure for mine, but it involves h3llboy remembering his family burn more vividly that ever (somehow) and going psyco, with a huge firestorm and a huge heatwave.

h3llboy
maybie i could get caught up in one of xavier's paddies.

jewallac
What are paddies?

Muck101
((Where do I go to post? I was recently accepted as my char Smoke. Posted on the other thread.... but it was deleted? Im so confused!!!! sad ))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.