Dormammu vs. Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Fight takes place in the Dark Dimension. Dormammu has the power of the entire Faltine imbued into him.

Who wins?

manorastroman
with those stips, dormammu might win one...on a PIS-y sort of day.

Galan777
Spectre ftw

guy222
Originally posted by Madvillain
Fight takes place in the Dark Dimension. Dormammu has the power of the entire Faltine imbued into him.

Who wins?

spectre ftw

quanchi112
dormammu wins here.

kevdude
The Spectre

guy222
Originally posted by quanchi112
dormammu wins here.

Tell me how

I like the Dread One

Erik-Lensherr
Spectre

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Tell me how

I like the Dread One anyone who can take on eternity and who has the deck stacked in his favor can surely defeat the spectre.

ok lets look at the spectre shall we.

1.from coie supergirl almost defeated the am while the spectre himself could not defeat the am either.

2.in dov an amped ca pmarvel who was pulling his magic from a finite source as many magical beings had already went down was curbstomping the spectre. he was getting hurt by being smashed into bulidings and what not and had to escape.

3. shazam in his own realm gave him a good show.
dormammu in his own realm vs shazam in his own realm goes like this
dormammu>>shazam

4 in closing making this on dormammus turf where is his badas and giving him all the advantages he can surely defeat the spectre.

smile

Endless Mike
anyone who can take on eternity and who has the deck stacked in his favor can surely defeat the spectre.

1.from coie supergirl almost defeated the am while the spectre himself could not defeat the am either.

Except that was after the Anti-Monitor absorbed entire universes.

He was not curbstomping, he had a slight advantage, but it was stated that the Spectre would win eventually no matter what. Besides, that was a weakened hostless Spectre.

With prep, and he only made one effective attack before he lost. Also that was the same weak Spectre.

Proof?

grey fox
anyone who can take on eternity and who has the deck stacked in his favor can surely defeat the spectre.

2.in dov an amped ca pmarvel who was pulling his magic from a finite source as many magical beings had already went down was curbstomping the spectre. he was getting hurt by being smashed into bulidings and what not and had to escape.

3. shazam in his own realm gave him a good show.
dormammu in his own realm vs shazam in his own realm goes like this
dormammu>>shazam

4 in closing making this on dormammus turf where is his badas and giving him all the advantages he can surely defeat the spectre.

smile

laughing

1. Supergirl did NOT defeat AM , whoever told you that was an idiot, or just didn't read the scans correctly. All SG did was destroy AM's Physical body. He lived on in his MUCH more powerful energy form.

2. That Spectre was Hostless and Cap had EVERY magical being amping him. That collective power could of conceivably f*cked over the entire DC universe...

3. Shazam had some time to prep , also Dormammu isn't like Shuma Gorath, placing him in his own realm wont suddenly amp him immensely.

4. In closing Dormammu can't even take on the representation of a single reality, how in the hell will he take on the right hand man of DC's All-Creator ? 'Tis Inconceivable and Madness (Not Sparta however).

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Except that was after the Anti-Monitor absorbed entire universes.

He was not curbstomping, he had a slight advantage, but it was stated that the Spectre would win eventually no matter what. Besides, that was a weakened hostless Spectre.

With prep, and he only made one effective attack before he lost. Also that was the same weak Spectre.

Proof? he was crushing him. cap marvel was winning hands down and only lost or actually stalemated then becuz he lost his amp. spectre wouldnt win no matter what and had to be carried off to space becuz he got his ass kicked.

this same hostless spectre depowered mxy who has caged him before. inconsistent oh yes dc is.

it was the same spectre who depowered mxy. so even a weak ass spectre is above mxy who can change anything on a whim.

how does that make sense.

dormammu is greater than shazam. he took on eternity and who has shazam taken on that powerful?

Endless Mike
The Source

grey fox
he was crushing him. cap marvel was winning hands down and only lost or actually stalemated then becuz he lost his amp. spectre wouldnt win no matter what and had to be carried off to space becuz he got his ass kicked.

this same hostless spectre depowered mxy who has caged him before. inconsistent oh yes dc is.

it was the same spectre who depowered mxy. so even a weak ass spectre is above mxy who can change anything on a whim.

how does that make sense.

dormammu is greater than shazam. he took on eternity and who has shazam taken on that powerful?

What you just stated makes Spectres chances in this fight even GREATER.

Thanks thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

1. Supergirl did NOT defeat AM , whoever told you that was an idiot, or just didn't read the scans correctly. All SG did was destroy AM's Physical body. He lived on in his MUCH more powerful energy form.

2. That Spectre was Hostless and Cap had EVERY magical being amping him. That collective power could of conceivably f*cked over the entire DC universe...

3. Shazam had some time to prep , also Dormammu isn't like Shuma Gorath, placing him in his own realm wont suddenly amp him immensely.

4. In closing Dormammu can't even take on the representation of a single reality, how in the hell will he take on the right hand man of DC's All-Creator ? 'Tis Inconceivable and Madness (Not Sparta however). i said almost killed. not killed. read my posts carefully.

cap had every being left amping him. had a finite source.

ur ovarrating spectre, the warth has ben caged before,batkicked,beaten down by cap marvel,left comatse from his battle with the am.

dormammu wins.

quanchi112
What you just stated makes Spectres chances in this fight even GREATER.

Thanks thumb up no i showed u how inconsistent dc is with the spectre. smile

grey fox
i said almost killed. not killed. read my posts carefully.

cap had every being left amping him. had a finite source.

ur ovarrating spectre, the warth has ben caged before,batkicked,beaten down by cap marvel,left comatse from his battle with the am.

dormammu wins.

What you were stating doesn't matter, because in the end Supergirl didn't 'defeat' him , she was a minor annoyance at best . Would you consider Hulk breaking Onlsaughts armour 'defeating him' ?

Which is relevant how ? He still had an insane amount of power and couldn't top a weakened hostless spectre, whom turned off Mxy like he was a lightbulb

Your SEVERELY underrating the spectre.

Erik-Lensherr
Spectre (Full power) > Spectre (normal , with a host) > Spectre (Day of Vengeance) > Nabu the Wise > Eternity

quanchi112
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr
Spectre (Full power) > Spectre (normal , with a host) > Spectre (Day of Vengeance) > Nabu the Wise > Eternity weak hostless spectre crushed all of dc magic except shazam and an amped cap marvel.

dc magic doesnt impress me at all anymore. if the jackass im going to kill myself once i succeed weaker spectre can do it.

Erik-Lensherr
I think I'm going to put you on ignore like I've put the other idiots. You're not even entertaining anymore .

quanchi112
What you were stating doesn't matter, because in the end Supergirl didn't 'defeat' him , she was a minor annoyance at best . Would you consider Hulk breaking Onlsaughts armour 'defeating him' ?

Which is relevant how ? He still had an insane amount of power and couldn't top a weakened hostless spectre, whom turned off Mxy like he was a lightbulb

Your SEVERELY underrating the spectre. no im not underrating him. he is powerful but dormammu in his own dimension is powerful indeed. i mean hell shazam gave him a better show than nabu who went down hard. dormammu would defeat the spectre.

i never said supergirl defeated him but then again neither did the spectre.

wink

grey fox
no im not underrating him. he is powerful but dormammu in his own dimension is powerful indeed. i mean hell shazam gave him a better show than nabu who went down hard. dormammu would defeat the spectre.

i never said supergirl defeated him but then again neither did the spectre.

wink

Yet Spectres feats rank FAR higher then Dormammus (whose been punked by Spidey before) , so how will Dormammu stop Spectre, added into the last pages bottom post.

quanchi112
Yet Spectres feats rank FAR higher then Dormammus (whose been punked by Spidey before) , so how will Dormammu stop Spectre, added into the last pages bottom post. smash him into a few buildings like cap marvel was doing.

laughing

no seriously with his power in his own dimension he could surely defeat the spectre.

grey fox
smash him into a few buildings like cap marvel was doing.

laughing

no seriously with his power in his own dimension he could surely defeat the spectre.

Within his own dimension Dormammu has a hard time with Strange, Hostless Spectre turned PS (Whom pretty much exceeds Strange) into a mouse, effortlessly. Or Dr Fate .

quanchi112
Within his own dimension Dormammu has a hard time with Strange, Hostless Spectre turned PS (Whom pretty much exceeds Strange) into a mouse, effortlessly. Or Dr Fate . thats cuz he didnt know he was coming.

Utrigita
Spectre Crushes Dormammu he ended the ninth age of Magic and defeated the most powerful magical beings in DC singlehanded that alone is enough for me to say he would win against Dormammu

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
Spectre Crushes Dormammu he ended the ninth age of Magic and defeated the most powerful magical beings in DC singlehanded that alone is enough for me to say he would win against Dormammu he got lucky against an amped cap marvel. this also showed me how weak all od dc magic is. they couldnt stop a weak spectre and they all knew about it. most of them didnt even help and were afraid.
i feel bad for dc magic as it isnt all its cracked up to be.

Utrigita
he got lucky against an amped cap marvel. this also showed me how weak all od dc magic is. they couldnt stop a weak spectre and they all knew about it. most of them didnt even help and were afraid.
i feel bad for dc magic as it isnt all its cracked up to be.

The reason that the magic declined the way it did I believe was because Spectre was defeating its users.

quanchi112
The reason that the magic declined the way it did I believe was because Spectre was defeating its users. he got lucky agaisnt cap marvel becuz enchantress went nuts and this showed how wea dc magic can be even when it knows who its enemy is.

Utrigita
he got lucky agaisnt cap marvel becuz enchantress went nuts and this showed how wea dc magic can be even when it knows who its enemy is.

Thats the way you read it I see spectre getting kicked around but also duo to his omniscience already knewing the outcome so I see him doing it for the laugh.

Thats basically because they all knew that there chances of stopping Spectre would be absolutely zero.

Juntai
Spectre wins, easily.

quanchi112
Thats the way you read it I see spectre getting kicked around but also duo to his omniscience already knewing the outcome so I see him doing it for the laugh.

Thats basically because they all knew that there chances of stopping Spectre would be absolutely zero. heres where i see a huge flaw in ur reasoning here. if he was omniscient why would he and it he freaked up and he was wrong. he was going to kill himself. remember this makes no sense as he was tricked becuz well hes an idiot.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Juntai
Spectre wins, easily.

Hey Juntai been some time thought you stopped being on..

quanchi112
Spectre wins, easily. read dov and get back to me.

Utrigita
heres where i see a huge flaw in ur reasoning here. if he was omniscient why would he and it he freaked up and he was wrong. he was going to kill himself. remember this makes no sense as he was tricked becuz well hes an idiot.

He wasn't wrong omniscience is to know everything so he knew that Enchantress would turn Evil he Knew Marvel would run out of Magic etc. Spectre knew he was never in danger of losing the battle els he would never have involved himself in it

Estacado
read dov and get back to me.
Read Dc and come back.

Evil_Ash
Spectre wins, easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Read Dc and come back. dov is dc.

are u implying u have read all of dc?

Lord Shaper
Spectre wins. Dormammu loses, it's as simple as that because I said so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Shaper
Spectre wins. Dormammu loses, it's as simple as that because I said so. no it isnt, watch spectre get crushed into buildings and have to make a daring escape.

he ran from cap marvel.

strike that he was carried away from cap marvel.

Juntai
Hey Juntai been some time thought you stopped being on.. Hey! I'm still around, just not as active as I used to be.

rico777
laughing
Spectre destroys Dormammu easily =/

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
laughing
Spectre destroys Dormammu easily =/ not in dormammus realm.

spectre loses.

the Darkone
Spectre will smoke his butt, Spectre crushed Dr. Fate Nabu who is greater than Dormammu by light years, shazam with ease, and punked Phatom stranger who alone is above Dormammu even with his upgrade. Dormammu defeated Eternity was Pis plus there was loop whole which made Eternity vulnerable, basiclly he got lucky. Ask Mr. Master he has all th info on Dormammu weak feat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
Spectre will smoke his butt, Spectre crushed Dr. Fate Nabu who is greater than Dormammu by light years, shazam with ease, and punked Phatom stranger who alone is above Dormammu even with his upgrade. Dormammu defeated Eternity was Pis plus there was loop whole which made Eternity vulnerable, basiclly he got lucky. Ask Mr. Master he has all th info on Dormammu weak feat. he didnt defeat shazam with ease. but nabu went out like bich. spetcre got his ass rocked by cap marvel. he bashed him around on buildings. buildings. spectre loses here.

the Darkone
The spectre alone would kill Dormammu bottom line, even with out a host Spectre is still the most powerful being in the universe, with a host he is off the charts, literally.

rico777
not in dormammus realm.

spectre loses.

mephisto lost to galactus in his own realm. Galatcus would at least stalement or defeat dormammu in his own realm as well

Here's a little bit of information for you quanchi, Spectre >> galactus

the Darkone
he didnt defeat shazam with ease. but nabu went out like bich. spetcre got his ass rocked by cap marvel. he bashed him around on buildings. buildings. spectre loses here.

the spectre was toying with all of them bottom line, Spectre will rape Dormammu and leave him for dead, unless you are saying that dormammu is on anti-Montior level.

Juntai
I don't know why you guys still bother with that troll.

quanchi112
the spectre was toying with all of them bottom line, Spectre will rape Dormammu and leave him for dead, unless you are saying that dormammu is on anti-Montior level. spectre wasnt toying with cap marvel. he had to be carried off into space. he was scared shitless in space and was saying how powerful they were. spectre got curbstomped and lucked out is all.

rico777
the spectre was toying with all of them bottom line, Spectre will rape Dormammu and leave him for dead, unless you are saying that dormammu is on anti-Montior level.

don't even respond to him anymore.. people have said this to him multiple times, but he keeps posting bs each time trying to piss off people. He's one of the best trolls on KMC here for a long time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by rico777
don't even respond to him anymore.. people have said this to him multiple times, but he keeps posting bs each time trying to piss off people. He's one of the best trolls on KMC here for a long time. im no troll. say what u will, and if u dont want t debate with me put me on ignore.

spectre loses.

rico777
im no troll. say what u will, and if u dont want t debate with me put me on ignore.

spectre loses.

nah i enjoy reading your bs and how you actually manage to piss people off laughing Keep doing your thing troll, you're quite entertaining

oh spectre owns him badly

Kurash
spectre destroys him

Merlyn
Spectre wins easily.

One biased Marvel fanboy voting for Dormammu shouldn't make anyone upset... This person just doesn't know any better.... Pay him no mind. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
Spectre wins easily.

One biased Marvel fanboy voting for Dormammu shouldn't make anyone upset... This person just doesn't know any better.... Pay him no mind. smile once u read dov u will think differently. the guy was carried off into space. i mean he just got his ass kicked by cap marvel who was being amped by a finite source. spectre showed he can get stomped.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't know why you guys still bother with that troll. So I'm not the only one who thinks that? eek!

quanchi112
I don't know why you guys still bother with that troll. i make points. dont refer to me like this. im on ignore. act like it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So I'm not the only one who thinks that? eek! dormammu wins. lets get back to the topic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Merlyn
Spectre wins easily.

One biased Marvel fanboy voting for Dormammu shouldn't make anyone upset... This person just doesn't know any better.... Pay him no mind. smile

quanchi112
dormammu wins this. shazam almost pulled an upset in his own realm. hurt spectre badly and worse than nabu.

Captain REX
I banned Estacado today for picking fights. Let's all decide not to take the same path, okay? Because you all have a very skewed idea of what trollery is...

kevdude
How does Dormammu win?? He would lose and yah know it Q wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
How does Dormammu win?? He would lose and yah know it Q wink read my posts. i cant keep restating it over and over.

dormammu does win in this thread imo.

kevdude
read my posts. i cant keep restating it over and over.

dormammu does win in this thread imo.

read everything he still loses. The Spectre was battling magical beings in there realms for months and never needed rest until he faced a very amped up Cap. The Spectre wins wink

quanchi112
read everything he still loses. The Spectre was battling magical beings in there realms for months and never needed rest until he faced a very amped up Cap. The Spectre wins wink the spectre needed eclipso or he never would have made it outta there.

shazam gave him a good battle. dormammu in his own realm takes this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Captain REX
I banned Estacado today for picking fights. Let's all decide not to take the same path, okay? Because you all have a very skewed idea of what trollery is... I'm going to stand in protest becuz if you really think he picks fights then you haven't been paying attention to how others do it. And they do it. And they do it well. And sneaky, and when this forum goes down in flames and doesn't have any ad revenue cuz no one is clicking in the vs. forums anymore, you remember you let one sneaky son of a ***** ruin it.

Erik-Lensherr
I banned Estacado today for picking fights. Let's all decide not to take the same path, okay? Because you all have a very skewed idea of what trollery is...

Now that's just wrong

kevdude
Well I don't agree with banning Estacado, someone not saying who comes in here and says Spectre loses when he KNOWS he wouldn't. That is asking for people to come in here and talk to him the way they do, when are we going to hold him responsible for that?? Not telling yah how to do your job rex so I hope yah don't take it that way dude, cause you do try to be a non biased mod.

grey fox

Is it a perma-ban ?

Galan007
Is it a perma-ban ? Nah, just a 10 day ban.

quanchi112
Well I don't agree with banning Estacado, someone not saying who comes in here and says Spectre loses when he KNOWS he wouldn't. That is asking for people to come in here and talk to him the way they do, when are we going to hold him responsible for that?? Not telling yah how to do your job rex so I hope yah don't take it that way dude, cause you do try to be a non biased mod. estacado bashed in mulitple threads kevdude. and ur telling me since i say dormmamu and give reasons why i deserve to be bashed in any forum? so a differing opinion warrants someone to bash you is that what u sare saying? again estacado wasnt banned for his actions in this thread alone.

quanchi112
Is it a perma-ban ? when someone is banned all u have to do is look at their prfile and usually at the bottom it will explain why and for how long.

Zebedee

What is trollery to you REX? To me it's a made up word. Correct me if this is not the case.

hunbu04
the spectre defeated nero who is a ,mesphito level being in his own realm, he have also defeated a lot of other powerful hell lords in their own realm.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by hunbu04
the spectre defeated nero

Scans?

Juntai
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
Scans? Day of Judgement.

Juntai
I banned Estacado today for picking fights. Let's all decide not to take the same path, okay? Because you all have a very skewed idea of what trollery is... An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an online community such as an online discussion forum, especially GameFAQs, or USENET, with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response.

starking
An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who intentionally posts controversial or contrary messages in an online community such as an online discussion forum, especially GameFAQs, or USENET, with the intention of baiting users into an argumentative response. Hmm, that reminds me of someone...

Evil_Ash
Day of Judgement.

I asked for scans. durhuc

Juntai
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
I asked for scans. durhuc Respect thread.

Evil_Ash
Respect thread.

Thank you. durhuc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.