Spiderman vs. Hawkeye and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
what a battle....

imagine ... the thoughts of these gentlemen... if it comes to a fight between those heroes.....

Marvel writers must have a very good day... if they wanna create a worthy story
... great fight...

norrinradd43
Cap and Hawkeye not only defeat spider-man, they force his retirement

python99
Spidey has enough Problems with Cap as it is adding Hawkeye makes it target practice

fsufan89
The duo may take the majority on this one

Metalmanx
Nah. Spidey takes a small majority. 6/10.

I like Hawkeye myself, but his abilities are kind of a non-factor here. Spidey can dodge his barrage of arrows all day long, all while dodge and smacking Cap around. And then it's Clint's turn. Unless he uses a nuke-arrow or napalm-arrow or something crazy like that.

Brian Oswald
Cant he just use an exploding arrow? Spidey may not be able to dodge the blast radius if he is dealing with Cap also.

braz
this is a good fight, but i say spidey takes it. with his webshooters he could grab the arrows n toss them out of harms way, then get in close to KO Hawkeye then beat Cap. that is, if Spidey is bloodlusted. cuz hes been known to let people like DD get the best of him. but if he is, like he should IMO. Spidey 6/10

Brian Oswald
So in your senario Haweye stands there shoots arrows, gets koed and cap stands there the whole time until spidey beats him...ok

braz
sure. spideys too fast for them.

Soleran
Hawkeye uses sonic arrows and beats both captain and spiderman down!smile

Daredevil1
Cap/Hawk 8-9/10

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soleran
Hawkeye uses sonic arrows and beats both captain and spiderman down!smile

That's about it, I guess yes

golem370
Spider-Man would be dodging Captain and then uses is webbing to rob Hawkeye of his Bow and then K.O's him and then it's Captain America vs Spider-Man and in that Spidey takes him 8/10 times. There is a picture Spider-Man is fighting the X-Men including Nightcrawler and Wolverine who I think would have a slight advantage over Cap and Hawkeye because of NC's agility

python99
SPIDEY WOULD HAVE TO SOMEHOW TAKE OUT HAWKEYE FIRST TO WIN THIS

marvelprince
Spider-Man wins. I actually think Cap'd fare better on his own than paired up cause at least face to face he won't have too much of Spider-Man's speed here. Here Spider-Man is just darting around. I doubt Hawkeye will be much help seeing as how he won't wanna risk hitting Cap by firing arrows at Spider-Man. Couple that with the fact that with a bit of webbing his hands are stuck to his bow he becomes a non-factor (no offense to Clint fans out there).

ExtraMision5555
Well isint hawkeye daredevil? or atleast allegedly? i dont think the storys gone taht far because if thast the case, then hawkeye Could, well, nevermind,

dont answer my question
im still reading daredevil

disregard this post
i shuold just delete it huh?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Nah. Spidey takes a small majority. 6/10.

I like Hawkeye myself, but his abilities are kind of a non-factor here. Spidey can dodge his barrage of arrows all day long,

Er didn't the Taskmaster use Clint's abilities to defeat or trouble Spiderman?

Originally posted by Metalmanx

all while dodge and smacking Cap around.

Grrrrrr.....

marvelprince
Originally posted by Alfheim
Er didn't the Taskmaster use Clint's abilities to defeat or trouble Spiderman?

Didn't Tasky also get thrashed by MK who can barely stand? Besides, I doubt when he fought Spider-Man he only used Clint abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.