who could stop this villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
alright instead of another marvel vss dc thing i decided to create a villain for both sides to stop.....correction i JUST thought of a better idea your getting a special today folks 2 villains for the price of 1 also special events require special heroes so the JLA and the Avengers are up!

DC bad guy

(dc gets the lesser of the 2 evils)
BREAKDOWN
powers and abilities: his skin emmits a 360 degree field of decay on the molecular level in other words any matter that touches his skin looses molecular stability and the molacules that composed that object break apart and drift away(hence the name breakdown) this decay effect is soo strong that it even extends a few feet away from his body (3 1/2 but the effect becomes alittle weaker into more of a decaying death type effect) even the very gound he walks on is constaintly decaying and breaking apart at his feet causing him to constaintly be on the move. That's just his effect not even trying if angered or if he wants to do damage he can extend his decay field to full effect for a 30ft radius

JLA:
superman
batman
wonderwoman
flash
green lantern (john)
hawk girl
martain manhunter

marvel bad guy
(the bigger threat)
ALPHA OMEGA
powers and abilities: alpha omega is a geneticly engineered perfect mutant. Created from the cell samples of 1000 of the worlds most powerful metahumans most noteably the xmen and avengers most powerful members the hulk the ff and more careful study was taken to not only gean splice the strongest being but brainwave samples were also noted for powers that had to be mentally activated he can fly class 100+ strength which can increase with concentration weather control phase shift telekinetic alls class 100+ telepathic temp control includeing heat and cold projection invulnerability, super speed adaptive healing factor, optical blasts, power leaching, teleportation,element control, electormagnatism, transmutation, and finally a decay touch... ok i know this sounds like a lot but the heroes get the drop on AO just as his body becomes complete however the doctor who created AO did not complete the brain transfer so his mind is being shared in 2 bodies with telepathic sheilding only on the AO body

marvel heroes
Avengers
captain america
ironman
yellow jacket
wasp
thor
hulk

Xmen
cyclops
storm
colossus
wolverine
nightcrawler
iceman

FF
mr fantastic
invisible woman
thing
human torch

and
spider-man

i threw in the xmen ff and spidy because they are gonna need help

who takes both matches? why and what would happen if the villains were swapped? (the other marvel teams wont be involved in the swapped match just the avengers roster)

Darth Macabre
Your mom could take both villains.....No, sorry, but I absolutely had to say it.

GL beats the first villain easily....The second I'm not too sure about who could beat him.

lando005
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Your mom could take both villains.....No, sorry, but I absolutely had to say it.

GL beats the first villain easily....The second I'm not too sure about who could beat him. yes my mom could she's a very tough woman

what about after they swap villains?

lando005
you know i was just thinking about it. Arent gl's light constructs solid? that being the case they break apart and decay just the same as anything else that gets close to breakdown

trolly_crouchjr
Lando, how would u measure up Alpha Omega against- Richard franklins
-Scarlet Witch
-Mad Jim Jaspers
and JLA wins via superman's heat vision and MM tp attacks

lando005
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Lando, how would u measure up Alpha Omega against- Richard franklins
-Scarlet Witch
-Mad Jim Jaspers
and JLA wins via superman's heat vision and MM tp attacks AO wouldnt have much of a chance against reality warpers when i originally thought him up i was gonna give him thoes powers as well but i wanted to keep him a planet level threat so i left that part out that's also why not time or reality warpers are in this fight and which fight r u saying the JLA can win?

Entity
Who is this Richard Franklin? Unless you mean Franklin Richards, which I belive you probably do. I am just curious as to weather this Richard Franklins is just a common mistake in his name or, is there an entirely different character whose name really is Richard Franklin that I am unaware of? I say this because I have noticed this in several post and usally overlook is as an accident but, after so many times I have decided to ask.

lando005
ya know i think i may start a solo AO vs superman thread

trolly_crouchjr
Richard Franklins sound better
and JLA wins against this decay dude

lando005
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Richard Franklins sound better
and JLA wins against this decay dude ok fair enough i'm starting to see that now..... but what about the other 3 matches

trolly_crouchjr
AO could probaly take down JLA, TP against Sups, bats, wonderwoman, flash, Hawkgirl, GL, flash would be a problem but since he has a good durability he could do it, against Manhunter, he could probally take it
Invisible woman burts Decay inisde out
AO could probally defeat the marvel team, seeing that he has so many powers

Grimm22
I don't have the patience nor the attnetion span to even attempt to figure out wtf is going on in this situation no expression

lando005
i've been working on AO for quite a long time now i thought the character might fit in well for a good story ark in marvel i made sure that even though he is powerful he's not too overly powerful and i also left a pretty big weakness in for him.... but i also forgot his energy manipulation abilities

lando005
Originally posted by Grimm22
I don't have the patience nor the attnetion span to even attempt to figure out wtf is going on in this situation no expression give me more credit than that grimm this is my biggest idea yet i hold ur oppinions pretty high come on give it a shot

lando005
you can tell i didn't put much thought into breakdown.... maybe i should change his name to decay everybody seems to be refering to him by that anyway

Horrificus
GL beats the first one.

Prof X easily shuts down the second by way of attacking the host that does not have telepathic shielding, and traveling from that one to AO.

lando005
Originally posted by Horrificus
GL beats the first one.

Prof X easily shuts down the second by way of attacking the host that does not have telepathic shielding, and traveling from that one to AO. good one you figured out the weakness i put in him but prof x isnt part of the line up so that cant be done and what about if they swapped badguys?

juggernaut66666
master bruce could stop them

lando005
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
master bruce could stop them no expression

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by lando005
no expression
Originally posted by masterbruce
Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

Grimm22
Originally posted by lando005
give me more credit than that grimm this is my biggest idea yet i hold ur oppinions pretty high come on give it a shot

Simplfy it into 1 or 2 sentences for me stick out tongue laughing

lando005
Originally posted by Grimm22
Simplfy it into 1 or 2 sentences for me stick out tongue laughing living death vs JLA, and superman/thor hybrid vs marvel
living death vs avengers, and superman/thor hybrid vs JLA

lando005
a little off topic but what do you guys think about the 2 characters i created?

lando005
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.