Hercules Vs Namor On Land

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
WHO WILL WIN

Omega-level
Hercules.

Badabing
Herc.

snoopdogg
Namors can hang with Herc. His speed evens the massive strength & skills differential.

hunbu04
HERCULES STRENGTH IS FAR SUPERIOR TO NAMOR PLUS HERCULES ALSO HAVE DURABLE AND SKILLS OVER NAMOR

Faceman
Herc has Godly stamina, plus he has out wrestled Thor.....

jrodslam
Uhh for one, Hercs strength isnt superior to Namors. They are equal. Secondly, Herc does have the grappling advantage, but Namors hand speed and speed overall is much faster than Hercs. If Namor is wearing the wet-suit(which he has in most recent appearances), i give him the edge 6/10.

olympian
Originally posted by jrodslam
Uhh for one, Hercs strength isnt superior to Namors. They are equal. Secondly, Herc does have the grappling advantage, but Namors hand speed and speed overall is much faster than Hercs. If Namor is wearing the wet-suit(which he has in most recent appearances), i give him the edge 6/10.
1- So Namor`s strenght is what compared with Thor? Even?

2- Namor`s speed isent enough to obliterate Herc. He can counter it and has.

Galan777
Assuming that Namor is wearing the black suit, then I believe that he can take this 7/10

but without the black suit and on dry land, Herc takes this 9/10

olympian
Wearing the suit only makes him not lose any of his strength, rigth?

Herc still edges him out on land.

Galan777
Originally posted by olympian
Wearing the suit only makes him not lose any of his strength, rigth?

Herc still edges him out on land. It keeps him Hydrated, hence he keeps all of his original abilities.....

Herc is strong, but so is Namor, having schooled Hulk on several occasions.

endrict
Herc

starlock
i will take herc for the win,thousands of years experience will tip the scales in my opinon

olympian
Originally posted by Galan777
It keeps him Hydrated, hence he keeps all of his original abilities.....

Herc is strong, but so is Namor, having schooled Hulk on several occasions.

All on water. Way bigger manouverity than its opponents. The water also allows him to use tactics he cant use on land.

That being said, Herc hasent done shabby against Namor on water either. Altho i give the fish man the nod on that enviorment.

invisiblewoman
on land . . . herc ftw

MickeyJames
this ha happened, i have scns, on land name is taking a beating ovr all

boriquaking55
Herc 8-9/10

jrodslam
1- So Namor`s strenght is what compared with Thor? Even?

2- Namor`s speed isent enough to obliterate Herc. He can counter it and has.

1. When Namors hydrated, hes in the same league as Thor and Herc strength wise.

2. I dint state that Namors speed would allow him to obliterate Herc. Just gives him an advantage to take a majority of wins.

Soujaboy

2. I dint state that Namors speed would allow him to obliterate Herc. Just gives him an advantage to take a majority of wins.

When Namor starts moving planets and such, I'll admit he's as strong as Thor or Herc until that time get that shit outa here.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Soujaboy
When Namor starts moving planets and such, I'll admit he's as strong as Thor or Herc until that time get that shit outa here.

When did Mortal Herc move planets? I assume thats the Herc thats in this fight. And when did Thor move planets?

Soujaboy
When did Mortal Herc move planets? I assume thats the Herc thats in this fight. And when did Thor move planets?

Who said this is mortal Herc?

He and Thor threw the planet out of orbit in an arm wrestling match. Thor has tugged the midgard serpent away from earth, who arguably weighs as or twice as much as the earth itself. Thor has also shaken the planet a few times from strikes with Mjolnir.

Beta ray Bill who is virtually Thor's equal in every way, was destroying whole planets with single strikes in his fight with Stardust.

Herc 10/10

Jyppe
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Who said this is mortal Herc?

He and Thor threw the planet out of orbit in an arm wrestling match. Thor has tugged the midgard serpent away from earth, who arguably weighs as or twice as much as the earth itself. Thor has also shaken the planet a few times from strikes with Mjolnir.

Beta ray Bill who is virtually Thor's equal in every way, was destroying whole planets with single strikes in his fight with Stardust.

Herc 10/10

Isn't current Herc mortal one? If he is, then the one in this fight is Mortal Herc as the thread startter didn't specify which version and which is why we use the current version.

IMO immortal should take Namor..

olympian

1- Same league yes , but not theyr equal, IMO. Par example: Herc has managed with raw strength do something that Namor in direct comparation, couldnt. The other way cant be said tho.

2- He has used his superior speed in battles against him and so far it hasent result in a majority of any kind.

Its a close battle, as theyr close overall, but Landlise Herc usually looks better.

They both have demostrated planet moving force.

Zahit
Herc wins the majority.
It will be an awesome fight though!!!

snoopdogg
Herc has managed with raw strength do something that Namor in direct comparation, couldnt. The other way cant be said tho.

You have scans of this? Was it mortal Herc.?

olympian
No, it was Immortal Herc. During the time they both served as Avengers in the 80`s.

Its in both respect threads, too. If you go to the first page of the SHC thread you have:

1- Advancing against a force underwater that kept Namor on its tracks.

2- Against a Beyonder created hurricane that Herc managed to destroy while the others couldnt.

DarkCrawler
The second one wasn't really a direct strength comparision. Namor just triend to fly around the tornado and stop it that way, Hercules used thunderclap.

First one is true. And I don't think anyone thinks that Namor is stronger then Immortal Herc...

Jyppe
What about Mortal Herc?

DarkCrawler
Eh, probably tie or something. You gotta ask Olympian, I am not the Herc expert here. erm

snoopdogg
I always thought that comparing feats is kinda irrelevant when discussing who is stronger. Unless there is a feat where one character fails to lift/move something that the other character does. Then it's obvious.

So is Namor stronger than mortal Herc.? That's a good question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.