dancing with the heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
just cause i was watching the final round of dancing with the stars tonight
you know the rules so lets get 2 it

1. spider-man & mary jane
2. superman & lois
3. mr fantastic & invisible woman
4. thing & alesha
5. black panther and storm
6. black bolt and madusa
7. batman & wonderwoman
8. superboy & wonder girl

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by lando005

2. superman & lois
4. thing & alesha
6. black bolt and madusa
7. batman & wonderwoman
8. superboy & wonder girl

laughing laughing laughing
in all of its corniness
this thread made me laugh laughing
i vote black bolt and madusa on merit of black bolts impossibly sexy, well-scuplted phizique working miracles on the dance floor

lando005
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
laughing laughing laughing
in all of its corniness
this thread made me laugh laughing
i vote black bolt and madusa on merit of black bolts impossibly sexy, well-scuplted phizique working miracles on the dance floor
i know but seeing how tonight was the finals i just had to go there

MightyEInherjar
Umm..Batman is rich, and Wonder Woman is a goddess, and both of those catagories usually know how to dance pretty well.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Umm..Batman is rich, and Wonder Woman is a goddess, and both of those catagories usually know how to dance pretty well.

batman? dancing?? pshshhh

lando005
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Umm..Batman is rich, and Wonder Woman is a goddess, and both of those catagories usually know how to dance pretty well. but bb and medusa are royalty so ya know they can dance

Grimm22
1. spider-man & mary jane - Spidey would just screw up and make jokes or somthing stick out tongue

2. superman & lois - They would be alright

3. mr fantastic & invisible woman - Decent

4. thing & alesha - A big oaf and a blind woman.... no expression

5. black panther and storm - Good

6. black bolt and madusa - Great

7. batman & wonderwoman - Great

8. superboy & wonder girl - They are teenagers, they can't dance

In the end it comes down to Bruce & Diana against BB and Medusa

lando005
Originally posted by Grimm22
1. spider-man & mary jane - Spidey would just screw up and make jokes or somthing stick out tongue

2. superman & lois - They would be alright

3. mr fantastic & invisible woman - Decent

4. thing & alesha - A big oaf and a blind woman.... no expression

5. black panther and storm - Good

6. black bolt and madusa - Great

7. batman & wonderwoman - Great

8. superboy & wonder girl - They are teenagers, they can't dance

In the end it comes down to Bruce & Diana against BB and Medusa
just cause they're teens doesnt mean they cant dance just not the type of dancing you would see in ballrooms

Grimm22
just cause they're teens doesnt mean they cant dance just not the type of dancing you would see in ballrooms

Trust me, I'm in highschool.

Kids my age can't dance no expression

Entity
No offense Lando but, this has got to be the most ridiculous thread I have ever seem and I think I may have to act like I have never even heard of you before or maybe even after.yucky

Just kidding but, serious its because I hate reallity TV and anything to do with it. Especially celebrity reallity TV, a bunch of spoiled, idol worshiped people pretending like they are like everyone else or blatting letting us know they are better than us. I can't stand when people make like something happening to a celebrity is some kind of important news. If someone cheats on their girlfriend what does it have to do with people that will never know them.

Come On People!!! They actors and singers and whatever, not the powers that be or something.

lando005
Originally posted by Entity
No offense Lando but, this has got to be the most ridiculous thread I have ever seen and I think I may have to act like I have never even heard of you before or maybe even after.yucky

Just kidding but, serious its because I hate reallity TV and anything to do with it. Especially celebrity reallity TV, a bunch of spoiled, idol worshiped people pretending like they are like everyone else or blatting letting us know they are better than us. I can stand when people make like something happening to a celebrity is some kind of important news. If someone cheats on their girlfriend what does it have to do with people that will never know them.

Come On People!!! They actors and singers and whatever, not the powers that be or something. yea yea i know what ya mean seems the whole time i was gone in the military there was nothing but reality tv on now that i'm out good ol sitcoms and action tv are starting to work their way back on the air i just did this because i was trying to think of a new vs battle on the way home from work and then an ad for the show came on the radio and then an idea was born!!

Faceman

2. superman & lois
4. thing & alesha
6. black bolt and madusa
7. batman & wonderwoman
8. superboy & wonder girl sad I think i may leave KMC, after this thread...

Grimm22
No offense Lando but, this has got to be the most ridiculous thread I have ever seem and I think I may have to act like I have never even heard of you before or maybe even after.yucky

Just kidding but, serious its because I hate reallity TV and anything to do with it. Especially celebrity reallity TV, a bunch of spoiled, idol worshiped people pretending like they are like everyone else or blatting letting us know they are better than us. I can't stand when people make like something happening to a celebrity is some kind of important news. If someone cheats on their girlfriend what does it have to do with people that will never know them.

Come On People!!! They actors and singers and whatever, not the powers that be or something.

Indeed yes

Its a sad time when people are famous for being famous

Entity
Originally posted by Faceman
sad I think i may leave KMC, after this thread...

Happy Now see what you did!!!
You may have just forefilled a profecy of the Armagedon of the KMC!

Faceman
Happy Now see what you did!!!
You may have just forefilled a profecy of the Armagedon of the KMC! eer

lando005
and here i thought i'd give everyone a good laugh

wiccan999
umm ha...ha? sad

don't shiv
bruce n' diana. coz Together they work out make out and take out the trash save the universe break up and make up on and on and on

Ichigo66666

1. spider-man & mary jane - They do alright.

2. superman & lois - His strength cripples Lois.

3. mr fantastic & invisible woman - Stretchy would do pretty good here.

4. thing & alesha - He stands on Alesha crippling her to.

5. black panther and storm - They could have some awesome techniques.

6. black bolt and madusa - Pretty damn good.

7. batman & wonderwoman - Batman w/ prep learns every form of Dancing.

8. superboy & wonder girl - Non-factor.

lando005
looks like we have a winner

H. S. 6
All around, undeniably, factually, make-no-mistake-about-it, this thread fails to the highest degree.

And then some.

lando005
alright already!!! i was just tryin to have some fun... ya old stick in the mud!

H. S. 6
alright already!!! i was just tryin to have some fun... ya old stick in the mud!

big grin

wiccan999
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

rotiart
I don't know who wins... but I'll go with the royalty...

If BB loses, he might get mad and yell at someone...

ExtraMision5555
and here i thought i'd give everyone a good laugh
i liked it big grin

King Kandy
It goes good, until Black Bolt tries Kareoke and slays everyone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.