Venom & Carnage vs Predator & Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Venom & Carnage vs Alien & Predator

Takes place in the sewers of new york.

PRAYERRUN
any suggestions? I can't decide on this one. oh where's the love.stick out tongue

Jyppe
The only thing to be asked is; are Venom/Carnage able to dodge rapid plasma shots?

golem370
They can

S-Ranger
I'm trying to catch up on Venom is it true with Mac gargan that the symboite has like telekenises? In the civilwar tie in he messed up a Shield Squad with what seemed like telekenises.

PRAYERRUN
ok huh????

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by S-Ranger
I'm trying to catch up on Venom is it true with Mac gargan that the symboite has like telekenises? In the civilwar tie in he messed up a Shield Squad with what seemed like telekenises.

which tie-in was that?

S-Ranger
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
which tie-in was that?

I'm pretty sure it was Civil War: Choosing Sides i'll dig it out later i'm almost certain that mac was on the phone and a SHIELD unit busted through the house and he controlled two of the dudes with the symboite to attack the rest cause they were moaning about it for three panels about how mind control wasn't under the list of powers they thought they were going up against.

AngryManatee
Venom and Carnage take this hands down

PRAYERRUN
Gonna be hard to find PRedator & alien in the sewers ya'll, even if they COULD find them, it would be pretty hard for them to take down the movie aliens

Starhawk
Venom and Carnage take this, I don't think even the acid could stop them.

rotiart
Originally posted by S-Ranger
I'm pretty sure it was Civil War: Choosing Sides i'll dig it out later i'm almost certain that mac was on the phone and a SHIELD unit busted through the house and he controlled two of the dudes with the symboite to attack the rest cause they were moaning about it for three panels about how mind control wasn't under the list of powers they thought they were going up against.

It wasn't telekinesis... The guy even asked how he was able to control him, and Mac said he wasn't, If you notice, in one of the last pics of that fight scene, the symbiote is wrapped around the guy holding the gun... What was happening was that the symbiote was killing people independent of Gargan... Or at least... while minimally attached.

Venom does not have mind control powers.

Starhawk
Venom doesn't but the Symbiote does.

S-Ranger
Oh right i was just trying to figure it out cause they beat the aliens hand down but if the worse came to the worse with the predator then the symboite could easily make it kill itself or something if it had telekenisis or whatever. I still think that both Venom and Carnage strength wise would stomp on the both without a problem though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.