Respect Lord Nyax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dessel
This mysterious dark jedi sounds pretty interesting and powerful, apparently he wielded something like 6 lightsabers and was almost able to match Luke midway through the NJO series. This guy seems pretty underrated, and generally unknown, so could someone Glentract post some info on him, combat related feats in particular.

Tangible God
"Interesting and powerful" aren't enough to earn him respect. And the 6 sabers, attached to his knees and elbows or whatever, is just stupid. Nyax is a foolish NJO character that should have been scrapped before he was conceived.

Dessel
Well that's your opinion, but please either contribute or say nothing.

Captain REX
No, Nebaris. Just no.

Dessel
Originally posted by Captain REX
No, Nebaris. Just no.

May I ask why? Respect threads are a great way to find out info about a character that would otherwise be hard to find, they've gone down well in the CB forum, why not bring them to the SW forum?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Dessel
Well that's your opinion, but please either contribute or say nothing. The day you become police of internet forums I will obey. But until then, Nyax deserves no respect.

And if you want to find info on a character, don't demand people to either respect them or say nothing. All you have to do is make a thread asking where info is.

Dessel
Originally posted by Tangible God
The day you become police of internet forums I will obey. But until then, Nyax deserves no respect.

And if you want to find info on a character, don't demand people to either respect them or say nothing. All you have to do is make a thread asking where info is.

Please, be quiet. Your posts are irrelevant to the topic, please stop.

Captain REX
I agree with Tangible, so I don't think he has to stop...

Dessel
Sorry Rex, but you have clearly misunderstood the purpose of these respect threads, so before you go and abuse your power, try reading what I posted in the other thread.

Escape81
Nebaris?

Dessel
I have no clue... Advent always calls me it, Rex has done so here. Seems to be a play on the words 'Nebar Foxis'.

Edit - Rar, that avy change was quick.

Anyways, let's drop the subject, stick to the current topic.

Escape81
I have no clue... Advent always calls me it, Rex has done so here. Seems to be a play on the words 'Nebar Foxis'.

It's the name of a former member. You and he do share similiar qualities...

Edit: Like your penchant for dictating things. Rex is a mod, you are not. Start adhering to his advice, and stop expecting others to listen to yours.

Dessel
Whatever. Let's try and stay on topic guys. I mean 12 posts and not one thing on Nyax, it's a joke.

General G
Geeze people, I'll post something, may not be much, but at least it;s more than what everyone else has put down. All I really know about him is that he stole children from their beds and that he was able to use six lightsabers after he was injured and his mother put him in stasis where afterwards he was able to use six, his mother probably did something to him for that to happen.

Tangible God
Originally posted by General G
Geeze people, I'll post something, may not be much, but at least it;s more than what everyone else has put down. All I really know about him is that he stole children from their beds and that he was able to use six lightsabers after he was injured and his mother put him in stasis where afterwards he was able to use six, his mother probably did something to him for that to happen. All reasons which back up the fact that he deserves no respect.

If Nebaris wants Nyax information, he can look on Wookiepedia and stop pestering the forums with these useless threads.

Captain REX
Yes, Escape, it's GM Nebaris. A sock check gave me King Adas, which then leads to Blax XXX/GM Nebaris, then to Count Kent...

Amazed? I'm not.

Dessel
Originally posted by Tangible God
All reasons which back up the fact that he deserves no respect.

If Nebaris wants Nyax information, he can look on Wookiepedia and stop pestering the forums with these useless threads.

1. Wookiepedia isn't 100% reliable, and for character's as big as Anakin, is severely lacking in info. Wookiepedia is also often very vague, and sometimes just wrong.

2. Coming from the guy who made the 'Jesus vs. Malak' thread? Please.. You're pestering these threads with your useless posts, please, stop typing.

zephiel7
Nyax, was a guy

Tangible God
1. Wookiepedia isn't 100% reliable, and for character's as big as Anakin, is severely lacking in info. Wookiepedia is also often very vague, and sometimes just wrong.

2. Coming from the guy who made the 'Jesus vs. Malak' thread? Please.. You're pestering these threads with your useless posts, please, stop typing. So you have been around that long, I smell a dirty sock. But I'm flattered you remembered, thank you.

When you want information on a character such as Nyax, you need not look far, he's thankfully a rather undeveloped individual. And since you have the whole internet at your disposal, why waste time looking for info here on a virtually unkown such as Nyax, and VERY well known one such as Anakin.

Jedi_Jesus_Fish
Itd be nice if someone was able to access a way to read the novels online about Nyax, (Rebel stand and the like) without having to pay to read em.

If i had a way to get the books, id just create an RT on CV for the guy. Hes HEAVILY lacking in info. awesome character though. Childlike, but with power of a Plageuis tier combatant, arguably moreso.

Vitiate
Yeah, Nyax definitely deserves a RT.

Galan007
Perhaps, but this isn't it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.