Wolverine vs Colossus revisited

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jyppe
Now, I know this has been done several times and nearly always people have came to the conclusion that Wolverine has nothing on Colossus. Now, we all know people are throwing around that age-old scan of Wolverine trying to cut Colossus and not being able to do it.

Both of these characters have had upgrades and feats from that day.
Who would win in a fight? Blood lusted.

Note: Everyone's saying that Wolverine lacks the strength to pierce Colossus, but couldn't he just "snikt" his claws into Colossus? Bit similiar what he did to Namor in his own serie a while ago.

Deeebate smile cool

golem370
Wolverine gets K.O'ed

olympian
Wolverine.

Loses.

MickeyJames
nooo wolverien wisn, he can dodge peter then give a claw to the back of the neck, but of he fights liek nromal he loses

Swanky-Tuna
Snikt his claws into Colossus? You mean put his fist up to Colossus' skin and extend his claws? That would be much weaker than just trying to stab him with them. Unless his arms had some pistons... and were welded to Colossus... nevermind.

Mrrungo Mu
Wolbereen Weens laughing

wiccan999
Wolverine lose's so badley

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
Wolbereen Weens laughing

About 2 months late with that joke. no expression

If Colossus tries and plays it smart, he will win. IMO.

Jyppe
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Snikt his claws into Colossus? You mean put his fist up to Colossus' skin and extend his claws? That would be much weaker than just trying to stab him with them. Unless his arms had some pistons... and were welded to Colossus... nevermind.

I thought those claws can extend quite fast from his arms.. ? I think the actual speed was stated in a comic book where Cassandra Nova is first introduced. I think it was the issue where Genosha is destroyed.

marvelprince
The speed is really great but the problem here is Wolverine strong enough to keep the claws in place. Sure it worked on Namor but his hide is nothing to Colossus's armor. Wouldn't Logan's hand just jerk back from the force. Its like if I run and try to stab a wall with a broom. The broom (and myself) will just jerk backwards.

Jyppe
Wolverine's claws are very sharp though, and no one knows what the damn writers will let him do next. Isn't a century old scan a bit weak evidence?

The reason why I made this thread that lot's of people (no here on KMC though) have claimed that Wolverine could defeat with the 'snikt' method.. Or by slashing at some weaker spots like eyes..

riceroost
Originally posted by Jyppe
Now, we all know people are throwing around that age-old scan of Wolverine trying to cut Colossus and not being able to do it.Which is retarded considering that ages old scan from X-Men Annual # 6 clearly states that Wolverine can cut Colossus. This whole debate is stupid. Wolverine scored Colossus' armor in that issue (the only time he's ever made contact with Colossus' armor) meaning he did damage it. People assume that simply because Wolverine didn't completely rip Peter's body in haf with one swipe that it is grounds that he can't cut Colossus. Wolverine raked the points of his claws across Peter's chest, hence the reason he was scratched and not impaled. Wolverine has only scratched Sentinel armor in the past. Does that mean he can't cut Sentinels? No he's ripped Sentinels apart with no effort many times.
People say Wolverine can't cut Luke Cage, yet Cage has been cut by the claws of ordinary jungle cats.
People say Wolverine can't cut Thing, yet Wolverine has ripped off half his face and completely impaled him through the shoulder with no effort.
People say Wolverine can't cut Namor, yet Wolverine has easily cut him all 3 times they have fought.
People say Wolverine can't cut Hulk, yet he has done so several times, even with his bone claws.
People say Wolverine can't cut Thanos, yet Wolverine cut Thanos who was boosted in power by the INFINITY GAUNTLET.
People say Wolverine can't cut Thor, yet Wolverine cut off half of Thor's arm when he was boosted by the ODIN POWER.

In short, Wolverine has cut people as durable as Colossus, and he has cut people more durable than Colossus. Why Colossus gets this strange special treatment is rediculous and beyond my ability to comprehend.
Everyone says Wolverine lacks te strength to cut Colossus. Which is BS considering it is the nature of the blade that does the cutting for Wolverine, not his less than Superhuman strength. His strength does not factor into the debate.

riceroost
Snikt his claws into Colossus? You mean put his fist up to Colossus' skin and extend his claws? That would be much weaker than just trying to stab him with them. Unless his arms had some pistons... and were welded to Colossus... nevermind. Wolverine can extend his claws at I believe over 130 mph.

Soljer
No part of Colossus' body has shown to be vulnerable.

At all, really.

And no matter what Upgrades Wolverine has gotten, unless he suddenly has class 100 strength to force those Adamantium Claws through Colossus' Organic Steel skin, it won't be happening.

Colossus wins, 10/10.

Soljer
Wolverine can cut Luke Cage.

He can chop up the Thing.

He can stab Namor.

He can dice the Hulk.

Wolverine stabbing an Infinity Gauntlet wielding Thanos is PIS.

Wolverine cutting off the arm of an Odinpower user is PIS.

Wolverine won't be touching Colossus.

Jyppe
Didn't Wolverine have hard time cutting Hulk a little while ago? I think it was in the 6 hour - story? The only time I remember Wolverine cutting Hulk in that story when he retracted them while Hulk was holding on to them. I'm not sure though, clarification would be appreciated..?

MickeyJames
he cant cut hulk, but i think he could hurt peter if it was a thrust not a swipe

anyway i am just screwing with u earlier, peter wins, if he can get in the first punch

Omega-level
When Doom, with the power of the Beyonder, destroyed the plane with all the heroes in Secret Wars, who was the single survivor without a cut? Yep, that's right. Not the Thing, not the Hulk, not Wolverine. What is Logan's chance, really? Colossus 10/10.

MickeyJames
He is awesome indeed.

ExtraMision5555
Wolverine still loses

Jyppe
Well, this thread is more about wether Wolverine can hurt Col. at all..

Tassadar
Collosus rips the muscles off of Wolverines arms. Then he cant cut tissue paper for a couple of hours, much less Collosus.

Metalmanx
Colossus wins 10/10. It's not hatred. It's just that Wolverine can't beat him.

jinzin
Didn't Wolverine have hard time cutting Hulk a little while ago? I think it was in the 6 hour - story? The only time I remember Wolverine cutting Hulk in that story when he retracted them while Hulk was holding on to them. I'm not sure though, clarification would be appreciated..?

that's the only point it's shown CLEARLY that hulk's being cut, but then again the panals are ambigious as to wether or not the green splotches on the page are blood from hulk or just an embelishment from the hit... at any rate it's unreasonable to assume that wolverine wasn't cutting into hulk there since he was clearly shown doing so when he retracted his claws... he can't generate more force from a claw retraction than he can from a lunging leap full speed at hulk... it's just.... like he said long ago, hulk heals so fast it only APPEARS that he isn't cut.. funny how savage hulk as inclined several times that "little man" always cuts him and hurts him eh?

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
About 2 months late with that joke. no expression

If Colossus tries and plays it smart, he will win. IMO.

Trust me,it won't be the last time you will see it here. smokin'

Jyppe
Originally posted by jinzin
that's the only point it's shown CLEARLY that hulk's being cut, but then again the panals are ambigious as to wether or not the green splotches on the page are blood from hulk or just an embelishment from the hit... at any rate it's unreasonable to assume that wolverine wasn't cutting into hulk there since he was clearly shown doing so when he retracted his claws... he can't generate more force from a claw retraction than he can from a lunging leap full speed at hulk... it's just.... like he said long ago, hulk heals so fast it only APPEARS that he isn't cut.. funny how savage hulk as inclined several times that "little man" always cuts him and hurts him eh?

Yeah, thanks. I wasn't sure about what was happening smile

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by riceroost
Wolverine can extend his claws at I believe over 130 mph.
If a motorcycle runs into a cement wall at 130mph, you have a totaled motorcycle. If a bulldozer runs into a cement wall at 20mph, you have a totaled wall.

People say Wolverine can't cut Hulk, yet he has done so several times, even with his bone claws.
People say Wolverine can't cut Thanos, yet Wolverine cut Thanos who was boosted in power by the INFINITY GAUNTLET.
I specifically recall a comic where Wolverine slashes at Hulk. Hulk reels back and holds his neck then looks and sees no damage then asks if he has bone claws. Then proceeds to attack him.

And Thanos was only hurt by Wolverine because he wanted to get hurt. Seriously, he was supposed to of depowered himself with the gauntlet.

rotiart
If a motorcycle runs into a cement wall at 130mph, you have a totaled motorcycle. If a bulldozer runs into a cement wall at 20mph, you have a totaled wall.

Not if those cement walls happen to fall over at the moment of impact to become ramps!... big grin

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by rotiart
Not if those cement walls happen to fall over at the moment of impact to become ramps!... big grin
But then there's the lip at the bottom because of the thickness of the wall. But when the front tire hits and the driver goes over, he'd probably ramp pretty nicely. Yes. I'd like to see that.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer
No part of Colossus' body has shown to be vulnerable.

At all, really.

And no matter what Upgrades Wolverine has gotten, unless he suddenly has class 100 strength to force those Adamantium Claws through Colossus' Organic Steel skin, it won't be happening.

Colossus wins, 10/10.

Not true. Riptide's shuriken penetrated Colossus armored hide.

grey fox
I'm thinking fast-ball special into the Upper Atmosphere

I specifically recall a comic where Wolverine slashes at Hulk. Hulk reels back and holds his neck then looks and sees no damage then asks if he has bone claws. Then proceeds to attack him.

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4032/scan0006tw8.th.jpg

This it ?

Swanky-Tuna
That's the ticket.

Jyppe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Not true. Riptide's shuriken penetrated Colossus armored hide.

After Magneto healed him from the previous damage, Riptide's shuriken's had no effect.

Sam Z
Could go either way.

snoopdogg

riceroost
Wolverine stabbing an Infinity Gauntlet wielding Thanos is PIS.Nope, just cements the fact that Wolverine can cut through anything other than adamantium.
Wolverine cutting off the arm of an Odinpower user is PIS.Only because you dont like it...which proves nothing.
Wolverine won't be touching Colossus. Yet he has.
Didn't Wolverine have hard time cutting Hulk a little while ago? I think it was in the 6 hour - story? Considering Hulk was crying out in pain It's pretty obvious he was cutting him. I doubt the friggin Hulk would be whining about a 2 tonner hitting him with metal twigs unless they were cutting his flesh.
And no matter what Upgrades Wolverine has gotten, unless he suddenly has class 100 strength to force those Adamantium Claws through Colossus' Organic Steel skin, it won't be happening. Yet Wolverine's at best class 2 ton strength has cut every single other 100 ton brick that there is. Your logic still relies on his strength doing the cutting, which is clearly not the case. If it was he wouldn't even be able to cut simple pig iron, yet he does with no effort. It's the blade, not the muscle.
Originally posted by Omega-level
When Doom, with the power of the Beyonder, destroyed the plane with all the heroes in Secret Wars, who was the single survivor without a cut? Yep, that's right. Not the Thing, not the Hulk, not Wolverine. What is Logan's chance, really? Colossus 10/10. HAHAHAHA!!! Yeah and Wolverine's skeleton survived that same explosion (Adamantium) no problem, but Cap's shield (stronger than adamantium) had a big piece missing.

Still want to use that example?

And Colossus' body was certainly messed up.
If a motorcycle runs into a cement wall at 130mph, you have a totaled motorcycle. If a bulldozer runs into a cement wall at 20mph, you have a totaled wall. If an unbreakable knife was on the front of that motorcycle after the crash it would be sunk into that wall to the hilt.
I specifically recall a comic where Wolverine slashes at Hulk. Hulk reels back and holds his neck then looks and sees no damage then asks if he has bone claws. Then proceeds to attack him. Yet in the Rampaging Hulk # 8 OR 9 Wolverine stabs Hulk with his bone claws and Hulk was definitely in a lot of pain.
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus usualy fairs better than Wolverine does when they skirmish...:Only if your opinion is skewed against Wolverine. They have never really had any standard 1 on 1 fight at normal power levels.
Colossus vs. Wolverine-I:
Colossus vs. Wolverine-II: Colossus would have beat Wolvy back then. Funny how Wolverine's greater reach didn't allow him to stab Colossus in the arms from that chokehold though. Wolverine wasn't "Wolverine" at this point in time. He was basically the team's punching bag. Colossus still didn't win anything, merely punched him a few times, which even Cyclops was doing back then. Logan sucked at this point.
Colossus vs. Wolverine-III::Proves Wolverine can cut Colossus. No one had any advantage.
Colossus vs. Wolverine-IV:Win for Wolverine. Proves Colossus wont do what is necessary to put Wolverine down. Wolverine will always have that advantage over Peter. Originally posted by snoopdogg Wolverine was known as Death and was a Horseman of Apocolypse so his abilities were amped during this fight: None of Wolvy's abilities were amped for this fight. There is no evidence anywhere that supports your argument that he was. He simply traded his claws for bombs, gadgets, and a non-adamantium sword and beat Colossus.
Colossus vs. Wolverine-V: Is that even a cannon comic? I've never seen that issue and it doesn't indicate anything at all anyway. Wolverine wasn't even trying to fight Colossus, but let him know that if he continued he would fight back. Wolverine can attack unsuspecting friends too. Funny how you include this, but ignore the 3 or 4 occassions Wolverine has threatened Colosus with much more significant results.
1) hurled him into Juggs.
2) Shrugged off Colossus's full powered blow and threatened him with claws till the other X-Men had to intervene.
3) Threatened him with claws when Colossus interrupted his Danger Room workout. X-Men had to step in.
4) Swipes at Colossus and the big guy falls over in an attempt to get out of the way.

Sabretooth
The phrase "...SCORING the organic steel armor--Super-strong, but no match for pure Adamantium." says enough for me to make up my mind.

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definition/score
Score (noun): A slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally).

Wolverine isn't going to do much more than scratch Colossus a bunch. I have to give this one to Piotr. Sorry Wolvie.

Jyppe
We've been through this, he was enhanced, I'm pretty sure of it. He does pound a metal door into a pulp, which was at the same time being reinforced by the strongest Telekinetic at the time. He also did casully destroy a thick concrete wall. When did he use these explosives you're so eagerly talking about?

snoopdogg
None of Wolvy's abilities were amped for this fight. There is no evidence anywhere that supports your argument that he was. He simply traded his claws for bombs, gadgets, and a non-adamantium sword and beat Colossus. Really? I believe Storm mentions something about his strength being amped or some sh!t. Only a Wolverine fanboy would say he wasn't amped. Are you one?

Is that even a cannon comic? It sure is cannon. When Wolverine pops his claws he's ready for a fight. He just wasn't fast enough to counter Colossus' attack. And Colossus pinned him to the ground against his own will. Wolverine was f*cked at that point.

Funny how you include this, but ignore the 3 or 4 occassions Wolverine has threatened Colosus with much more significant results.
I can threaten to kick Mike Tyson's @ss all day long. But weather I can do it or not.........

snoopdogg
BTW ricerroost I never said Colossus beat Wolverine but he DID get the better of him more often than not as I stated when I posted the scans.

Grimm22
Even on Christmas, Riceroost's fanboy antics continue

Unless they are fighting in a freakin' volcano, I don't see how Wolverine is going to beat Colossus

snoopdogg

Colossus would have beat Wolvy back then. Funny how Wolverine's greater reach didn't allow him to stab Colossus in the arms from that chokehold though. Wolverine wasn't "Wolverine" at this point in time. He was basically the team's punching bag. Colossus still didn't win anything, merely punched him a few times, which even Cyclops was doing back then. Logan sucked at this point. Wolverine even says that he always wondered if his adamantium would cut his organic steel hide. He doesn't know either. And BTW in the second fight they had Colossus must have rocked Logan pretty good cause he was down for quite awhile. A few pages later after a lengty converstion between Colossus, Storm, and Cyclops Wolverine was still on the ground...

Wolverine wasn't even trying to fight Colossus, but let him know that if he continued he would fight back. Wolverine can attack unsuspecting friends too.
What? He called Colossus a looser and flicked his cigarrete at Colossus' head. Wolverine knew Colossus would react.

Kurash
in one of the first issues of Ultimate X-Men, didnt Wolverine go into a real simulation fighting against the rest of the X-men in the danger room and cut Colossus no problem? I know its only a simulation but its meant to be as real as possible and he even says "I've been wondering since I got here if I could cut through that brutes Osmonium cover" (probably a misquote, i read the issue at a comic store hence i dont have it with me at the moment)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Kurash
in one of the first issues of Ultimate X-Men, didnt Wolverine go into a real simulation fighting against the rest of the X-men in the danger room and cut Colossus no problem? I know its only a simulation but its meant to be as real as possible and he even says "I've been wondering since I got here if I could cut through that brutes Osmonium cover" (probably a misquote, i read the issue at a comic store hence i dont have it with me at the moment) Yea, Wolverine was able to cut a hologram of Colossus.

But here is Wolverine trying to cut the real deal.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ultimate%20Colossus/Ult.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Ultimate%20Colossus/UltimateColossus.jpg

Kurash
so based on that ill say he cant do it, knife cutting a brick arguement

Arctic
Colossus PWNS Wolverine. hahaha.

The Fake Macoy
When Wolverine gains the new ability to cut Colossus, which he has NEVER possessed, then I might give Wolverine a 1/10. He can't cut Colossus though, and he has a losing record against Colossus. Colossus owns Wolverine 10/10.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Colossus wins 10/10. It's not hatred. It's just that Wolverine can't beat him.

you're a big colossus fanboy so your opinion is biased.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by masterbruce

and Riceroost isn't? confused

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
and Riceroost isn't? confused

A big colossus Fanboy? confused

stick out tongue.

Rewmac
Colossus would own his ass...What's wrong with you guys???

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce

I was wondering where you'd gone to. Thanks for gracing us with one of your unintelligent posts once again.

riceroost

riceroost
Originally posted by Sabretooth
The phrase "...SCORING the organic steel armor--Super-strong, but no match for pure Adamantium." says enough for me to make up my mind.
Score (noun): A slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally).

Wolverine isn't going to do much more than scratch Colossus a bunch. I have to give this one to Piotr. Sorry Wolvie. So what? I know damn well what "score" means. It does not mean Wolverine can ONLY scratch Colossus.

When a caption says, "NO MATCH FOR ADAMANTIUM" it is implying that Wolverine can do a hell of a lot worse than just dent him. I've seen Wolverine barely scratch the likes of Spider-Man, DD, and Punisher. Does that mean that Wolverine's claws can only scratch human flesh??? No, it means they twisted out of the way, or reeled back, or he simply couldn't reach out enough to do deeper damage. The same thing applies here.

Colossus is clearly leaning back and away from Wolverine's slash in Annual # 6. Christ, you can't hit it out of the park every damn swing. That's like a batter hitting a single off Roger Clemens and then for the rest of his career you assume it's impossible for that batter to ever get more than a single even though he's hit home runs against every other pitcher as good or better than Clemens.

You also dont take the time to notice that Wolverine takes a backhand swipe at Colossus, using the DULL spine of his claws to strike Peter, instead of the bladed undersides.
We've been through this, he was enhanced, I'm pretty sure of it.Oh your pretty sure? Thats nice, I'm definitely sure he wasn't enhanced. Since I never saw it anywhere and it wasn't stated anywhere. You have no proof.
He does pound a metal door into a pulp, which was at the same time being reinforced by the strongest Telekinetic at the time.Wolverine with normal strength is fully capable of pounding a metal door to a pulp. And it could have easily been some sort of gadget or bomb that overpowered Nate.
He also did casully destroy a thick concrete wall.Wolverine punched Rogue through a brick wall the first time he ever met her. That proves nothing.
When did he use these explosives you're so eagerly talking about? When he fought Colossus and Rogue in the X-Mansion. Funny how he didn't use this massive super strength upgrade you are talking about against them, since it would have been the perfect time to use it. Instead he relies on gadgets.
Really? I believe Storm mentions something about his strength being amped or some sh!t.Issue numbers please. Again, where was that amped strength against Colossus or Rogue? And if he was amped where did that mysterious power-up fly off too? Warren kept the metal wings after he left old Blue Lips.
Only a Wolverine fanboy would say he wasn't amped. Are you one?I am a huge Wolverine fan and I dont point out anything that isn't true. No one can deny that.
It sure is cannon. When Wolverine pops his claws he's ready for a fight. He just wasn't fast enough to counter Colossus' attack. And Colossus pinned him to the ground against his own will. Wolverine was f*cked at that point. Issue numbers please. I ask because I dont remember it and I want to make sure I have it in my collection. Can't tolerate gaps in the collection you know.

And I couldn't counter my little brother's attack if I was chillin on a rock. What's your point? Try proving Wolverine was *ucked. I seem to remember Wolverine being pinned by Thing and then a split second later half Ben's face was gone. Same thing could easily have happened to Colossus' pinning arm. Wolverine did not want a fight. He was obviously trying to get Colossus out of his funk in his own assholish way.
Originally posted by Grimm22
Unless they are fighting in a freakin' volcano, I don't see how Wolverine is going to beat Colossus WTF are you talking about. Colossus would definitely win a fight in a volcano. Wolverine gets burned down to a skeleton and stuck in lava. Meanwhile Colossus is...fine.
Wolverine even says that he always wondered if his adamantium would cut his organic steel hide.He said that back when his claws couldn't cut through *hit. He said that around the time when his claws bounced off Warhawk's skin and according to Wolverine his claws also bounced off simple stones and steel. His ability to cut through any substance wasn't added till later. Notice in their last altercation Wolverine says he has $50 that says adamantium can cut organic steel. He seems pretty sure of what will happen by that time. So is Peter while falling over in the attempt to get away.
Yea, Wolverine was able to cut a hologram of Colossus.

But here is Wolverine trying to cut the real deal. Which does not show in any way what happened, since there are sparks flying everywhere. Although Emma does clearly state that Wolverine will kill Colossus.

jinzin
* wolverine easily ripped huge holes in mimic while mimic was using organic steel... food for thought.

Soljer
* wolverine easily ripped huge holes in mimic while mimic was using organic steel... food for thought.

The mimic that only copies at half power? erm.

jinzin
where did he state he only copies at half power? I'm not being a smart ass, i'd genuinely like to know, since people were boasting his defeat at the hands of hyperion so highly...

snoopdogg
Death was amped. What the F*ck was the yellow energy glowing from his body? Is that a normal Wolverine power? And Storm was amazed at Deaths strength when he through...somebody(can't remember) through a portal. Storm has been a teamate of Wolverine for years prior to that, and yet she was amazed at Deaths strength.

jinzin
Death was amped. What the F*ck was the yellow energy glowing from his body? Is that a normal Wolverine power? no offense but all that looks like is an energy blast....

wolverine's body was never proven to be enhanced as death...
he wore armor that had energy blasts, tk (psyonic) failsafes, an admantium sword, camoflauge mode, and grenades.

no strength upgrade was ever mentioned.

and Storm was amazed at Deaths strength when he through...somebody(can't remember) through a portal. Storm has been a teamate of Wolverine for years prior to that, and yet she was amazed at Deaths strength. threw someone through a portal.....

?

okay.. well again wolverine's effortlessly tossed collosus into juggernaught,
he's also single handedly lobbed a dumpster from one end of an alley to another... throwing a person in a portal doesn't seem all that impressive lest he threw them for miles... no expression

snoopdogg
no offense but all that looks like is an energy blast....

wolverine's body was never proven to be enhanced as death...
he wore armor that had energy blasts, tk (psyonic) failsafes, an admantium sword, camoflauge mode, and grenades.

no strength upgrade was ever mentioned.

threw someone through a portal.....

?

he's also single handedly lobbed a dumpster from one end of an alley to another... throwing a person in a portal doesn't seem all that impressive lest he threw them for miles... no expression Is a energy blast a indication of a upgrade? Obvisously it was the energy blast that finished Colossus. It wasn't Wolverine under his normal power that's for sure.

jinzin
Is a energy blast a indication of a upgrade? Obvisously it was the energy blast that finished Colossus. It wasn't Wolverine under his normal power that's for sure. I'm definitely not debating that, I think wolverine's body undergoing upgrades is the issue here though.

snoopdogg

he's also single handedly lobbed a dumpster from one end of an alley to another... throwing a person in a portal doesn't seem all that impressive lest he threw them for miles... no expression Did Wolverine try to do any of those during a hurrican that was opposing him? Storm was using a hurricane wind to stop him but failed. I would think Storm would know Logans limits from being a teammate for so long but she was still AMAZED at his strength. Why would she be shocked I wonder? Hm..I don't know.

Jyppe
I have lots of proof. And besides, your opinion doesn't matter as we all know who's your love of life.

In your dreams perhaps. Does he normally come through thick titanium doors like they were paper? (Without the usage of his claws)

You have no proof, it didn't happen. Sounds familiar?

A solid concrete wall is a lot tougher than a brick wall. This wall was like a damn foot wide. Maybe more.

What? I've never said anything about a huge powerupgrade, nothing that could rival Colossus' strenght. Funny how he didn't use his claws if they did any damage against Colossus. Never did he show any bombs AFAIK. He hit Colossus with a similiar electro magnetic blast he used to take down the Black Bird.

When he took the suit off. Same thing with War-Hulk.

Pete's brother. Mikhail Rasputin. He was airborne when he threw him. Through Storm's winds. Pretty impressive IMO.

jinzin
Did Wolverine try to do any of those during a hurrican that was opposing him? Storm was using a hurricane wind to stop him but failed. I would think would know Logans limits from being a teammate for so long but she was still AMAZED at his strength. Why would she be shocked I wonder? Hm..I don't know.

see? his strength IS the issue here....

storm, colosus, nightcrawler and cyclops all attacked wolverine at the same time under mesmero's request, and they didn't have much luck either...
storms also tried to keep bone claw wolverine at bay with hurricane winds and wolverine kept pressing forward...
again, things wolverine's done before..

i don't know why she'd be impressed with his strength, especially considering the crazy planet she lives on.

snoopdogg
Well I don't really care of Deaths stength was enhanced, but I think it was. But certainly he used his enhanced powers to beat Colossus during that fight.

jinzin
Well I don't really care of Deaths stength was enhanced, but I think it was. But certainly he used his enhanced powers to beat Colossus during that fight. oh... no doubt.

Jyppe
I'm bumbing this because of the Cable vs wolverine thread. No one has really shut off this theory. As it was never stated, it's not 100% proof, but Deathverine has enough feats to back up the fact that he could have been enhanced.

Capt it Up goes around dancing and shouting that the matter has been debated to SHUT, when it hasn't.

I list his feats again.

- Deathverine pummels a door into a pulp with nothing else (Cyke says he's literally coming through it like paper, and the art shows us that it isn't being sliced by anyway. If Wolverine did use some kind of weapon, why didn't the weapon make any extra sound, etc?)

- Deathverine jumps through a thick concrete wall while being invisible.

- Takes a full barrage from Cyclops without ill effects.

- Takes all Jean's attack effortlessly.

- Takes X-man's attacks, takes Cable's attacks.

- Headbutts Hulk, destroying his nose.

- Survives a freaking big explosion without ANY scratches.

- Throws Mikhail easily through Orroro's winds while he himself was lifted from the ground by them.

There are more, but I'll list them later on.

And about the Psi scrambler, well it didn't really do any good for Apocalypse when Jean destroyed his insides, or to Deathverine when one of the Mannites blasted him.

jinzin
I'm bumbing this because of the Cable vs wolverine thread. No one has really shut off this theory. As it was never stated, it's not 100% proof, but Deathverine has enough feats to back up the fact that he could have been enhanced.

Capt it Up goes around dancing and shouting that the matter has been debated to SHUT, when it hasn't.

I list his feats again.

- Deathverine pummels a door into a pulp with nothing else (Cyke says he's literally coming through it like paper, and the art shows us that it isn't being sliced by anyway. If Wolverine did use some kind of weapon, why didn't the weapon make any extra sound, etc?)

no proof:
you don't see wolverine hitting anything.
he CAN punch a door to pulp anyways, he's hurt characters with punches and kicks that have durability well over titanium.
it could have been energy blasts for all you know
it could have been artist interpretation since logan is said to be slicing the door away..

-Originally posted by Jyppe
Deathverine jumps through a thick concrete wall while being invisible.

he punched through concrete walls before...

hell he's punched a doppleganger through solid concrete creating a massive crater..... UNDERWATER...

- Takes a full barrage from Cyclops without ill effects.

He's done it before, during the brood sage, and when mesmero took cyk over.

- Takes all Jean's attack effortlessly.

Takes X-man's attacks, takes Cable's attacks.

tk failsafes...

- Headbutts Hulk, destroying his nose.

he didn't "destroy" anything... he hurt hulk enough to make hulk let go....

cap's used pressure points on hulk
kicked the wind out of him
hell wolverine without admantium punched hulk in the groin to GREAT effect.. would you argue that they were also all enhanced?

- Survives a freaking big explosion without ANY scratches.

done that with plane crashes as well....
did it when the blackbird crashed in EOTS.
did it when the x-men tangled with the shiar empire the first time as well.

- Throws Mikhail easily through Orroro's winds while he himself was lifted from the ground by them.

bone claw wolverine went after storm while she pounded on him with hurricane winds, by her own admission, everything she could conjure.. he still came at her.

And about the Psi scrambler, well it didn't really do any good for Apocalypse when Jean destroyed his insides, or to Deathverine when one of the Mannites blasted him.

not all tk or tp is of the same variation or level, or type...

mannites are not X-men, who did apoc prep wolverine for? x-men....

I'm still onot convinced and I STILL have yet to see anything stated to prove he was enhanced.. confused

so far wolverine implied to cable that apoc only enhanced what wolverine walready was by allowing him to cut holding back.
in wolverine 166, he implied the same thing again.

Rick/Genis
It just seems weird that Apoc wouldn't enhance him when he enhanced every other character he's "sired"... you have to admit it's at least a little fishy.

jinzin
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
It just seems weird that Apoc wouldn't enhance him when he enhanced every other character he's "sired"... you have to admit it's at least a little fishy.

it's like people don't listen...
APOC DID ENHANCE WOLVERINE....
he gave him back his admantium skeleton....

and (most likely) increased his healing factor...

aside from that apoc gave him a bunch of nifty weapons and a suit of armor that had a camo mode built in.

but I don't think he made him physically more durable or stronger than before.... he didn't do anything that he hasn't done either before death or after...

Rick/Genis
Then why doesn't wolverine dance around all other characters all the time... ohhh, I guess because he just doesn't care as apocalypse lackey.

Still, apocalypse raised both Hulk AND Archangels durability and strength and all that jazz... so it STILL seems a bit fishy to me. I'll agree that they ARE things wolverine has done before... but what the hell HASN'T wolverine done before, you know?

jinzin
Then why doesn't wolverine dance around all other characters all the time... ohhh, I guess because he just doesn't care as apocalypse lackey.

okay now you're just being glib....

please I'm trying to have just a friendly discussion about this, if you're going to act that way unprovoked then it's probably better if you just don't reply at all... there's no need for that here.

Wolverine does dance around characters quite a bit when he has to, or when he wants to, but that's not always the most effecient way for him to fight.

Still, apocalypse raised both Hulk AND Archangels durability and strength and all that jazz...

HE did hulk's with a suit; that was stated.... and shown.
archy's durability didn't go up, only his wings. His strength seemed to remain the same as well so I'm not sure what you're reffering to there.

so it STILL seems a bit fishy to me. I'll agree that they ARE things wolverine has done before... but what the hell HASN'T wolverine done before, you know? shot bolts of lightning from his ass?

well it can still seem fishy to you as you're entitled to that, but from where I'm standing you have no good reason for it to.

Rick/Genis
Um..... what made you think I was being glib? I was being serious... I'm not trying to insult you dude.

jinzin
ummm pretty much the attitude you seemed to be throwing about here:

Rick/Genis
So realizing half way through your sentence that you were wrong is now considered to to be copping an attitude? Hm. I was agreeing with you for once and you threw it in my face.

jinzin
So realizing half way through your sentence that you were wrong is now considered to to be copping an attitude? Hm. I was agreeing with you for once and you threw it in my face.

Ahhh see, the way it reads, it look insincere. but if you were serious then never mind, sorry.

Rick/Genis
It's cool, daddio.

Badabing
You guys are like ladies. messed

stick out tongue

Rick/Genis
No way dude. Wait. Is this Wolverine Vs. Colossus?

How would Colossus win if he always gets beat by Wolvy?

riceroost
Colossus is gettin cut baby!

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8752/cut1lj.jpg

spidey-dude
im more of a wolverine fan than colossus but if i have to be honest here id say colossus takes out wolvie

Zahit
Colossus wins. no doubt. the proof is right here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x_mkc7Wvyk

jinzin
Originally posted by Zahit

nonsense... I gotcher "proof"

right here..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcd44eYkdvA

Badabing
Originally posted by Zahit

Possibly the worst youtube vid that I've ever watched. messed

Jyppe
Strange, I adressed these points, but my post didn't come up.. Again then.

Cyclops states that he's coming through the titanium door like it were paper. Not slicing it. And, it sure did take him a long time to slice through it roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides, use some common sense here. If Wolverine was slicing it, how come X-man was able to hold it together. And since when did Deathverine have concussive blasts? He only showed electro magnetic blasts against the Black bird & Colossus.

Isn't Wolverine a class 7 martial artist? don't you think he can make his punches hurt? Not like he was making dents into those super powered beings anyway. He just hurt them.

I'm not convinced that it was just the artist's interpation. Do you have clear evidence that Deathverine wasn't enhanced strenght/stat wise?

Not like this, this is like 5 ft wide solid conrete/beton wall and he just casually jumps through it while being cloaked. And the second point seems like PIS. That would require a freaking huge strenght. Spider-man esque or more.

Cyke wasn't written as powerful as he nowdays is. Besides, he walked straight throughCyke's high intensity, continous blast. That requires high degree of Superstrenght or other wise he would have been thrown back.

He does it many times during the arc, he even block some blast with his mere hands. Don't you think Cyke's blasts are >>>>> Wolverine's arm strenght?

In the issue where they find out who Death is, Jean's Tk works on him before the explosion. How do you explain that?

he didn't "destroy" anything... he hurt hulk enough to make hulk let go....

Uh, Hulk tilts his head backwards and bleeds like hell. His healing factor was working during the fight as the wound on his back disappears and doens't even bleed during the fight. Wolverine also dropkicks hulk to the ground in the beginning of the issue. Normal Wolverine wouldn't be able to do that.

Besides, a lot stronger people than Wolverine have hit Hulk in the face without any similiar effects.

Uh, didn't Wolverine stab Hulk to the groin? What issue are you talking about? Doesn't Hulk throw Wolverine straight up after Wolverine hits him in the nuts?

Wasn't that plane crash retconned? did he recover from all those in seconds? No visual harm done, nada? And plane crashes don't equal to huge selfdestruct mechanisms.

That was PIS/jobbing/A very low end feat for Storm. She doesn't have problems engulfing Hulk in her storms. Suddenly she can't do that to Wolverine? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Imagine the strongest wind there is, now imagine a guy hovering the air throwing 80Kgs through those winds without the winds altering the path of the object AT ALL. Sounds reasonable? NOT.

I has yet to see anything stated to prove that he wasn't enhanced. I'm not saying it's 100% certain that Wolverine was enhanced, but it's very likely. It would explain a lot.

- Wolverine isn't bothered by a full attack from Rogue. He doesn't even move a lot. Only slightly. A full blow from Colossus to the back, doesn't even bother him.

- He uses some kind of charged punch to KO Colossus' brother. (Yellow glow, again)

- He Kos Rogue with an attack (I'm not entirely sure what it is, might be a small bomb, or not) Either it's a hit or, a big boom depending on how you look at the scene.

- when Wolverine escapes from the institution, there's a hole in the very thick wall, and it isn't made by bladed weaponary from the looks of it.

- Cable states that he's trying as hard as he can (Meeleing Death) , but Death's armor is way too strong.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Logan takes that russian down.

jinzin
Cyclops states that he's coming through the titanium door like it were paper. Not slicing it. And, it sure did take him a long time to slice through it roll eyes (sarcastic) Besides, use some common sense here. If Wolverine was slicing it, how come X-man was able to hold it together. And since when did Deathverine have concussive blasts? He only showed electro magnetic blasts against the Black bird & Colossus.
Those blasts are what I was reffering to..

I'm 75% sure that cyk stated that wolverine is slicing or shredding through the wall.
and common says says that x-man really WASN'T able to hold the wall together which is why so many people have a problem with that feat. erm

Isn't Wolverine a class 7 martial artist? don't you think he can make his punches hurt? Not like he was making dents into those super powered beings anyway. He just hurt them.
again, if their durability is >>> steel then wolverine ability to do damage has be be > steel as well.. being a class 7 martial artist helps with that but thanks to his admantium he doesn't have to train to have superior condidtioning..

I'm not convinced that it was just the artist's interpation. Do you have clear evidence that Deathverine wasn't enhanced strenght/stat wise?
you can't prove a negative. erm

Not like this, this is like 5 ft wide solid conrete/beton wall and he just casually jumps through it while being cloaked. And the second point seems like PIS. That would require a freaking huge strenght. Spider-man esque or more.

So again we've come full circle...

see here's the thing if Deathwolverine is what wolverine stated that he was: basically wolverine but unleashed the sum totality of his rage... then PIS is nothing more than an excuse here..
If it helps you deathwolverine is most likely PIS wolverine.. so PIS wolverine feats SHOULD account for something here.. if we're trying to prove that deathwolverine was DEFINITELY enhanced beyond his counterpart, we need conclusive evidence, if wolverine has done similar feats then that evidence doesn't count for much.

Cyke wasn't written as powerful as he nowdays is. Besides, he walked straight throughCyke's high intensity, continous blast. That requires high degree of Superstrenght or other wise he would have been thrown back.
He does it many times during the arc, he even block some blast with his mere hands. Don't you think Cyke's blasts are >>>>> Wolverine's arm strenght?
usually? yes.. in that instance? no.
because of upgrades? nah...

wclassic x-men 17 wolverine takes full powered shots from half the x-men then he gets nailed by collosus and banshee and then collosus again before cyclops start pouring optic blast on him.. he's still on his feat.

In the issue where they find out who Death is, Jean's Tk works on him before the explosion. How do you explain that?
I saw jean attempting to use Tk but I don't see it WOKRING.. proof?

Uh, Hulk tilts his head backwards and bleeds like hell. His healing factor was working during the fight as the wound on his back disappears and doens't even bleed during the fight. Wolverine also dropkicks hulk to the ground in the beginning of the issue. Normal Wolverine wouldn't be able to do that.
Dont' know what the hell you're talking about here.. there was one small steam of blood it wasn't coming out "like hell" has you've stated.
and he dropkicked hulk from behind.. don't know where you've come up with the notion that wolverine can't knock hulk over though.. he did it in his first appearance, he did it again in hulk 454 and again, and again in six hours...

Besides, a lot stronger people than Wolverine have hit Hulk in the face without any similiar effects. and a lot weaker/durable people have hit him and registered.. him hurting hulk doesn't conclusively prove he was enhanced.
I've seen wolverine cause hulk to scream out in pain when hitting him with bone claws.. (even if it was professor hulk) you think wolverine was enhanced there?

Uh, didn't Wolverine stab Hulk to the groin? What issue are you talking about? Doesn't Hulk throw Wolverine straight up after Wolverine hits him in the nuts? sure if you think bone claws can peirce hulk's skin..
and yeah hulk threw him but he was still hurtin.

Wasn't that plane crash retconned? did he recover from all those in seconds? No visual harm done, nada? And plane crashes don't equal to huge selfdestruct mechanisms. not to my knowledge.

and poor examples don't equate to wolverine being enhanced.. but here we are.

That was PIS/jobbing/A very low end feat for Storm. She doesn't have problems engulfing Hulk in her storms. Suddenly she can't do that to Wolverine? roll eyes (sarcastic) .

again if you're going to call the events where a regular wolverine DOES do these feats PIS then I see no more reason to continue this argument..

"if I don't like it, it doesn't count"
in spite of the that fact that these high end showings for wolverine are EXACLTY the point I'm trying to make.. deathwolverine was high end feat wolverine for all intents and purposes... not enhanced.. or perhaps all the other characters suffered from low end showings in order to make a chaeracter appear menacing.. in any case everything deathwolverine did was replicated or reproduced in one way shape or form by normal wolverine.. so now we're at an impass.. I've stated my peace, and you say PIS.. you kill the points before they're even made while you miss the point completely.

I'll simply say what I said before, until it's STATED, I'm not convinced wolverine was enhanced.

Jyppe
But his blasts weren't concussive in nature. And they would have penetrated the door, as they easily traveled through Black Bird's armor.

Cyke states soemthing along the lines "The door's reinforced titanium, and he's coming through it as if it were paper" My book is translated into finnish though, but if you insist, i'll Download the issue and I'll post the scan.

Art & Cyke's statement backs up the claim that he was indeed coming through it.

Weak spots, pressure point strikes. etc. Why do you think Gamora was able to one shot Thing? Mantis was able to one shot Thor?

But you can prove me wrong. Can't you?

But the point is, I don't want to belive in PIS if it can be explained by some means. Even if it happened off panel. If Wolverine is your favourite character (one of them..?) why do you want to mark some of his explainable feats as PIS?

IMO it's not that far fetched. Apoc did increase the physical strenght of his servants. Hulk, Caliban, (certainly enhanced Angel by some means as suggested in the inferno saga)

usually? yes.. in that instance? no.
because of upgrades? nah...

Got scans? was Cyke blood lusted?

IMO shes already using it, but doesn't look like wolverine is trying to resist it.

Well, not as much as in some horror movies, but a lot. Indicating his nose was damaged. There's quite a bit on Wolverine's forehead too.

I've had my nose broken once during a kickboxing tournament and it didn't start pouring that bad immediately, after a 30 secs of so it really startted to pour from my nose. Too bad I don't have ridiculous healing factor.

And I'm also aware that it's not wise to compare events happening in real life to comic book events.

He kicked Hulk to his knees basicly, I don't think the other similiar feats are quite like this one. Hulk was on a huge smashing tournament in the woods and then he's suddenly drop kicked down..

And Yes, I doubt Wolverine can knock Hulk down if "regular" Wolverine isn't knocked down by high intensity optic blast assault from Cyke roll eyes (sarcastic)

Use some sense here, do you really think Hulk's balls are as durable as his arm for example? Don't you know how thin the skin of your balls is? Btw, he didn't even bleed, but I bet it will hurt if you're getting 3 sharp objects stuck into your balls, even if they don't pierce your skin.

Didn't the recent Wolverine comic retcon it? I remember Grimm22 talking about it and posting a link. The preview of the book said something about explaining some of the ridiculous feats of Wolverine's. Like how he survived the crash. IMO it was retconned that it took longer than the panels suggest.

You still haven't proven some of "poor" examples wrong.

again if you're going to call the events where a regular wolverine DOES do these feats PIS then I see no more reason to continue this argument..

Kinda like Wolverine fans run around saying "that was old feat!11 he waznt written as he nowdays iz" And, like you said before. Who know's wether Storm was jobbing, do you have 100% proof that she was trying all she could against Wolverine? Against a team mate? I doubt it.

Are you saying it's 100% sure that Wolverine wasn't enhanced by anyway? You can never be 100% sure about anything. Especially about as likely thing as this.

We just have to agree to disagree, because I think neither one of us will chance our views.

Jyppe
Damnit, I got the english book and CYKE DOES say that he's slicing through the door as if it were paper... My finnish book has Cyke say that he's coming through it as if it were paper.

One could ponder what "slice" means in this context, but I guess I have to yield.

DarkCrawler
I still don't see non-enhanced Wolverine being able to just walk through near-full blast of Cyke's and Jean's all-out telekinetic assault.

And in Classic X-Men #17 X-Men are not fighting to full potential, Wolverine himself states this....

Jyppe
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I still don't see non-enhanced Wolverine being able to just walk through near-full blast of Cyke's and Jean's all-out telekinetic assault.

And in Classic X-Men #17 X-Men are not fighting to full potential, Wolverine himself states this....

Do you happen to have the deathverine issue in finnish? Please tell me that your book also has Cyke saying something along "What, that's titanium and he's coming through it like it were paper"?

DarkCrawler
Yeah, I actually have it. And yeah, that is pretty much what it says, translators freedom and all...

jinzin
Damnit, I got the english book and CYKE DOES say that he's slicing through the door as if it were paper... My finnish book has Cyke say that he's coming through it as if it were paper.

One could ponder what "slice" means in this context, but I guess I have to yield.

pffft, of coarse it does, just like I said that it did, it's like you think I was lying or something for my own health... no expression

to the crap above:
As I said, I refuse to argue with you on the matter any more due to the hypocritical nature in which you choose to debate..

due to the fact that it was never stated anywhere that death was infact enhanced, and the only time wovlerine ever used the word enhanced, he said that apoc just released what was already there... the only way you can PROVE that he was literally enhanced aside from his tech is through feats.. and comparing them to what wolverine can do...

the problem: if wolverine's already done the things that death has done then it's NOT CONCLUSIVE PROOF.. you can't just call PIS out in this type of debate just because you don't agree with what happened.. otherwise I could likewise say PIS to every high end feat death produced and then we're back at square one. confused

jinzin
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

and yet a non enhanced wolverine jumped through cyclops' blast without being repelled... he'd have FAR less leverage to keep from being repelled back when grounded but he knew exactly how to ride the beam so that the brunt of it was glancing off of him, damn near like a martial arts block...

in reference to classic 17: there's also mention TWICE that the x-men are hitting him "as hard as they flaimin could" and not pulling their punches..
even if cyclops wasn't 100% wolverine still compares his beam to that of a mountain... regardless, wolverine still stood up to it. without any armor no less.

and jeans tk assault probably wouldn't do much on a guy with TK failsafes.

jinzin
now back ON topic:

colosus seems to think wolverine can but him.. erm

snoopdogg
now back ON topic:

colosus seems to think wolverine can but him.. erm That's not really valid. When Wolverine did try to cut him and failed they both were mind controlled and neither have any recollection of the event.

jinzin
That's not really valid. When Wolverine did try to cut him and failed they both were mind controlled and neither have any recollection of the event.

ummm if you're referring to the annual 6 with dracula.. you need to realize that wolverine isn't actually shown to fail.. we know that he scored the armor as stated, so he did leave a mark of some sort.. even so a scraping blow doesn't mean that wolverine can't cut colosus, wolverine's cut characters more durable than colosus, and beat the crap out of someone who was durable enough to liquify colosus metal face with a punch (domina) with nothing but blunt fists.

the fact that wolverine was only raking at colosus and still manages to score it means that a true stab or slash is probably going to be effective.
In uncanny x-men when they encountered doc doom, wolverine was flaoting around an anti grav room, when he started slashing away at the walls it describes that some swings were doing lots of damage, som were just leaving scrapes, and other were doing near no damage at all.. so just because wolverine doesn't get it right on the first try doesn't mean he can't.. I.e. hulk.

Jyppe
pffft, of coarse it does, just like I said that it did, it's like you think I was lying or something for my own health... no expression

to the crap above:
As I said, I refuse to argue with you on the matter any more due to the hypocritical nature in which you choose to debate..

due to the fact that it was never stated anywhere that death was infact enhanced, and the only time wovlerine ever used the word enhanced, he said that apoc just released what was already there... the only way you can PROVE that he was literally enhanced aside from his tech is through feats.. and comparing them to what wolverine can do...

the problem: if wolverine's already done the things that death has done then it's NOT CONCLUSIVE PROOF.. you can't just call PIS out in this type of debate just because you don't agree with what happened.. otherwise I could likewise say PIS to every high end feat death produced and then we're back at square one. confused

Sure, what ever helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

jinzin
Sure, what ever helps you sleep at night roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

no expression
erm
What the f**k?
you really didn't think that response through did you?

srankmissingnin
All the "enhancement" - excluding adamantium - Wolverine received from Apocalypse seemed to stem directly from his sword and a few other various gadgets; if he had been enhanced physically any way, he still would be now. Wolverine as Death was simply Wolverine not playing with the X-Men kids gloves, he was efficient, he was ruthless and he wasn't holding back for the sake of any unrealistic, naive ideals that normal shackle his abilities.

Jyppe
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
All the "enhancement" - excluding adamantium - Wolverine received from Apocalypse seemed to stem directly from his sword and a few other various gadgets; if he had been enhanced physically any way, he still would be now. Wolverine as Death was simply Wolverine not playing with the X-Men kids gloves, he was efficient, he was ruthless and he wasn't holding back for the sake of any unrealistic, naive ideals that normal shackle his abilities.

I was linking his enhanced physical stats to his armor, pretty much the same with War Hulk. Btw, he did produce some kind of energy fist while Koing Mikhail. And I've sent Marvel an E-mail just to be sure.

snoopdogg
This would be a good fight I think.

Bol Gath
not only would it be a good fight, it would be a really good fight. IMO it could go either way, but I think Wolverine has the edge of the 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.