Ugly Royal Rumble

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ThePittman

ThePittman
Guess no one likes my idea, I fail wink

Priest
I think deadpool would be the first one eliminated or looses, from the looks of the roster, deadpool seems to be the weakest, he can easily get thrown out by any of the characters.

I would say The Abomination or Pitt can come out on top.
Maybe even Venom can win this Royal Rumble, he has good combination of strength and speed that can land him a win.

ThePittman
I don't think DP would be the first, in strength he is the weakest but skill level I think he is among the top and would be able to doge for a while but wouldn't last until the end. I agree that Pitt and Abomination would be in last group as well as Broot, if Deathlok went to full kill mode he would be right there as well.

Metalmanx
Savage Dragon has a really good shot here, too.

Althought I agree that Venom has a better shot.

And Deadpool will not be going out first. He'll hang until the end. His skill and inability to die or be permanently put down will keep him in this rumble till the end.

SpunkySmurph
Killer Croc would be out first, IMO

Clayface and Gorilla Grodd would both last a while I think

ThePittman
I think more that Lizard, Killer Croc or Man-Bat would go out first.

Deathstroke
I think Clayface has a good shot at winning. It'd be hard to throw/kill/knockout a pile of mud.

NiņoAraņa
Pitt goes to at least the top 5...

Deadpool is pretty handsome no expression

Lucid Lui
So is Grodd aloud to use TP?

MightyEInherjar
Abomination, Pitt, and Savage Dragon own this.

Then it's just a question of who slips up first and gets knocked out of the ring.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
So is Grodd aloud to use TP? All powers are allowed

Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Abomination, Pitt, and Savage Dragon own this.

Then it's just a question of who slips up first and gets knocked out of the ring. I can't see Savage Dragon taking out The Tenth, Thing or Broot

fsufan89
Venom takes it, deadpool lasts pretty long

ThePittman
Originally posted by fsufan89
Venom takes it, deadpool lasts pretty long I like Venom but there is there is only a very slim change that he could take it and that is teaming up to take the big boys out. Deathlok alone could take Venom out.

Lucid Lui
Well Grodd's gonna be ordering half of 'em to just jump out of their own accord.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Well Grodd's gonna be ordering half of 'em to just jump out of their own accord. The minute he tries that trick on Pitt though, Pitt is going to eat him.

Newjak
Clayface wins no one is going to be able to throw him if he doesn't want to be thrown and Swamp Thing because they are kind of similar aren't they

ThePittman
Originally posted by Newjak
Clayface wins no one is going to be able to throw him if he doesn't want to be thrown and Swamp Thing because they are kind of similar aren't they Well you can also kill or knock out and many of them have got tools to do that to them both.

Deathstroke
Can Clayface even be knocked out?

ThePittman

Galan777
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Can Clayface even be knocked out? meh, if every1 in this battle spits on him a few times, he's done. big grin

Deathstroke
Poor Clayface...rip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.