starting vigilantes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

special_night_
if you are going to be a vigilante how would you start and what real life equipment would you use? I am going to be one and i need advice

Soleran
Originally posted by special_night_
if you are going to be a vigilante how would you start and what real life equipment would you use? I am going to be one and i need advice

Tampons, listerine, lysol toilet bowl cleaner and dental floss.

You can practically make hydrogen bombs from that if done properly and no gangsta could withstand your might then!

special_night_
really. would should i put that in.?

Soleran
Typically a toilet bowl, you could act like a janitor no one would pick up on your disguise!~

special_night_
and you put it on their face? what does the bomb do?

special_night_
because i dont want to be responsible for a death. And do you have anything else in mind

Ichigo66666
Get balaclavas. Prep. One or 2 weapons. Not dangerous. Maybe just like pepper spray and such. Go fight crime.

special_night_
hmm... that is good to. But i need something. more.

juggernaut66666
A shovel .

Ichigo66666
hmm... that is good to. But i need something. more.

Get balaclavas. Prep. One or 2 weapons. Not dangerous. Maybe just like pepper spray and such. Go fight crime.

Wear protection incase of dangerous weapon. Keep it cool in the face of danger. Never injure a person, only if needed. Always cover up who you are.

special_night_
thanks. shovel wont work. LOL

Blair Wind
no expression

shifty

A)I would get ninja training and perfect my mind

or

B)create a suit of armour reminiscent of Iron Man's and well take it from there

great_dane
gat a gun and blast niggas

special_night_
bigg casey is the best naw saying?

special_night_
perfect my mind how and where would i get ninja traiing?

great_dane
look. rob a bank blind. get some cash off that ass. buy some speedforce boots. and dump everyone who thinks flash cant beat eternity

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by great_dane
look. rob a bank blind. get some cash off that ass. buy some speedforce boots. and dump everyone who thinks flash cant beat eternity

Comics, don't exist.

He wants to be helping the law, not breaking in.(He is breaking it, but not by robbing anything.)

special_night_
no sir i mean real stuff like batman. but with out the cape and i dont have millions

great_dane
get a ninja suite, some grapples, a fakeass belt that can hold any and everything, a couple baterangs, enough agility to dodge the OE. and then well talk about you being batman

golem370
First I would seek out Bruce Lee's students and go and train for years then I would take swat training until I was an arms expert then I would gets a Job in high end security and make alot of money and get some good contacts then I would by a Full Size Van modifiy it with armor computers and speed equipment then I would go to M.I.T and get and advanced degree in computers. after taking the training in Swat become a CIA or NSA and become a high level hacker.After all of that I would go do some weapons shopping Two Pocket Knives One Survival Knives Two Glock Handguns Two Pump Action Shot Guns Kevlar armor walkie talkies laughing out loud

special_night_
i am in need you have anything to offer

grey fox
Vigilantism is stupid. It's perhaps the most obvious way of getting yourself killed save waving a firearm around and keeping the safety off...

special_night_
oh you think thats funny. first off i am 16 so check that nigga.

and i am serious lets see you get robbed and callin the police when i can help that you

special_night_
I have martial arts experience i am a black belt i was 4 when i started

Soljer

No one cares.

You'll either get your ass stomped your first night out, or arrested. Vigilantism IS stupid.

Meh, I remember when I was your age, going on "Night Ops," a little B&E, and the like. I thought I was cool back then, too.

Seriously, though, get shot. Have fun smile.

grey fox
oh you think thats funny. first off i am 16 so check that nigga.

and i am serious lets see you get robbed and callin the police when i can help that you

A. You assume i'm black.

B. Hmm let's see last time I got robed I called the police and guess what ? I got my stuff back and the punk got his dumb ass thrown into jail.

Which is more then likely where you'll end up if your so adamant to try this 'Vigilantism'

Black belt from 4 ? BAH.

I got me a platinum belt in whoopass , i was training in the womb. Internal organs FEARED my mad Skillzorz !!!1111 My mothers organs are so afraid of me when i step into the room she vomits everywhere

juggernaut66666
Black Belt? So what? What if a group of buff guys decide to stomp you your martial arts knowledge won't do shit there trust me.

Soljer
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Black Belt? So what? What if a group of buff guys decide to stomp you your martial arts knowledge won't do shit there trust me.

Indeed.

Outside of the comics and movies, there are VERY few people world-wide that can take more than two opponents simultaneously.

You find yourself looking at four people with weapons, and you'll be LUCKY to be drinking from a straw for the next six months.

special_night_
yeah you dont know me. you all think this is pretty funny

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Soljer
Indeed.

Outside of the comics and movies, there are VERY few people world-wide that can take more than two opponents simultaneously.

You find yourself looking at four people with weapons, and you'll be LUCKY to be drinking from a straw for the next six months.
One of my classmates in high school was boxing for awhile and on one of the training came a new guy who was a rookie but he was twice the size of my classmate got my pal got 1 hit and he was done for it.

grey fox
yeah you don't know me. you all think this is pretty funny

Pretty funny ?

It's hilarious.

Also you don't know me , yet you use a racial slur when referring to me.

special_night_
sorry,

i have had no one take me serious before and you haven't helped

Soljer
That's because you are a punk 16 year old with some delusions of grandeur. You're no ninja. You aren't batman. It's very unlikely that you're even learning true ninjitsu. Fact is, you probably attend a McDojo and want to become a vigilante so that girl in your third period class will like you.

I hate, HATE internet acronyms, but all that seems to surface in my mind right now is GTFO.

Thusly?

GTFO!

grey fox
That's because you are a punk 16 year old with some delusions of grandeur. You're no ninja. You aren't batman. It's very unlikely that you're even learning true ninjitsu. Fact is, you probably attend a McDojo and want to become a vigilante so that girl in your third period class will like you.

I hate, HATE internet acronyms, but all that seems to surface in my mind right now is GTFO.

Thusly?

GTFO!

Meh i was thinking we should let his try this 'Vigiltne' thing. Then when he get's FUBAR'ed he'll have learnt his lesson.

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
Meh i was thinking we should let his try this 'Vigiltne' thing. Then when he get's FUBAR'ed he'll have learnt his lesson.

It wouldn't be too nice to wish the kid into a fullbody cast. erm. Or, more likely, a big pine box.

Tassadar
Indeed.

You would be surprised at how easy taking 3 people at once is when you know what your doing with a knife. Guns make people cocky, and 9/10 muggers (at least where I am from) either keep the safety on and chambers empty, or dont keep their guns loaded at all. Most people are too scared to pull the trigger on someone anyway. If were talking blunt instruments all you have to do is get really close and they cant hurt you with them. If they have knives, your probably going to be stabbed in the gut a few times, but while your in the hospital, they are in the morgue with a slashed jugular or pierced wind pipe. This all assumes the people you are fighting are idiots (which most criminals who are not psycopathic are) and dont have anything except experience to fight by.

As for this guy, dont become a vigilante. Its not as lucrative or rewarding an occupation as it seems. And bullets hurt, even rubber ones.

Soljer
*shakes head* Most experienced criminals HAVE been in a street scrap once or twice. Many people would just as soon slit your throat as look at you - they don't give a shit. They are quite literally willing to kill you if thats what it takes to get that next crack fix. Chambers unloaded? Right.

How many times do you hear about people being KILLED for twenty bucks? Every god damned day.

Meh. And I was referring more to unarmed fighting as far as taking more than two people simultaneously. With two people, you can (try) to keep one opponent between yourself and the other. With three or more, you aren't gonna be fast enough to keep up (unless you're spiderman), until one of them gets their hands on you while youre busy with that guy's friend.

Then they proceed to get you to the ground and shit stomp you. No matter if you're an average joe, or mr. super ninja here.

grey fox
*shakes head* Most experienced criminals HAVE been in a street scrap once or twice. Many people would just as soon slit your throat as look at you - they don't give a shit. They are quite literally willing to kill you if thats what it takes to get that next crack fix. Chambers unloaded? Right.

How many times do you hear about people being KILLED for twenty bucks? Every god damned day.

Meh. And I was referring more to unarmed fighting as far as taking more than two people simultaneously. With two people, you can (try) to keep one opponent between yourself and the other. With three or more, you aren't gonna be fast enough to keep up (unless you're spiderman), until one of them gets their hands on you while youre busy with that guy's friend.

Then they proceed to get you to the ground and shit stomp you. No matter if you're an average joe, or mr. super ninja here.

Your right there . Reading the local rag and a guy got stabbed to death just for LOOKING at some punk.

Tassadar

Ive had a gun pulled on me 3 times. Twice by white guys, once by a black guy. The only one who had any ammo on them was the black guy, and it wasnt in the gun. Maybe the muggers in my area are just violently retarded. erm
I agree with you on the unarmed part, which is why I said a knife.

masterbruce

Train your body, mind and soul.

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

Tassadar
Originally posted by masterbruce

Body: Work out 6 days a week doing weights and cardio. Learn Akido, Jujitsu, Caipera, greco wrestling, taekwando, street defense, and any other method you have time for.

Mind: Take forensics classes, chemistry, bioology, anatomy, calculus and anything else that would broaden your scope. Take law classes as well.

Soul: Take a trip to nature where you can be one with nature. Go live in a forest for a month without any technology and human communication. The insight you'll gain will be priceless.

After 2 years of doing the above, when you have reached a physical and mental peak, you will be ready for your initial street duties.

First, equip yourself. buy light kevlar, hockey goalies mask, shin guard, wrist and elbow pads, a helmet, and spiked shoes. Buy everything in black as you want to blend in. Then get some darts and ninja stars, a dagger, and a PDA.

Once you've geared up, go to the most dangerous neighborhood you know at midnight and start beating the crap out of people you think look suspicious.

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do.

laughing

juggernaut66666

laughinglaughinglaughing

juggernaut66666
PROFILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ichigo66666

I bet you walk around with a belt and a butter knife on it.

laughing laughing laughing

Are you called Bruce Wayne aswell?

Darth Macabre

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do. Didn't take your meds today, did you?

Rewmac

You got some actual mental illnesses right?

special_night_
all you fagets best to stop writing shit the reason ya'll **** is talkin shit is bcuz you don have any experienced for your information i have fought two people at the same time . And you will be surprised what happens. You all just loser idoits sitting your fat ass down and being like 50 years old and wishing you have the opportunity that i have, And as for the girl in third period faget, I dont have time for chicks. Your all punk bitches. think you know what the **** your talkin about. You dont you faget ass losers. Dont know about anything but comic books. shut your fake ass losers

rotiart
all you fagets best to stop writing shit the reason ya'll **** is talkin shit is bcuz you don have any experienced for your information i have fought two people at the same time . And you will be surprised what happens. You all just loser idoits sitting your fat ass down and being like 50 years old and wishing you have the opportunity that i have, And as for the girl in third period faget, I dont have time for chicks. Your all punk bitches. think you know what the **** your talkin about. You dont you faget ass losers. Dont know about anything but comic books. shut your fake ass losers

You really like being in fights?
I've been in fights with guys anywhere from half my weight to probably twice my weight.

The guy that was twice my weight laid me out in one punch. Straight to the throat, I couldn't breathe, and help had to be rushed to me.

I got in a fight with 6 on 6 where these half drunk guys were beating the crap out of 6 of my completely drunk friends in a bar I happened to be in one night. I took down 1 of the guys, threw another into the street, and but didn't manage to stop 4 guys from knocking 1 guy to the ground and kicking the stuffing out of him.

I got in a fight with a black guy that was talking smack about martial arts. I'm asian which is what makes this wierd. I've done some wrestling, and i've dabbled in, but i'm not good at, boxing. I managed to knock him around a good bit without him ever landing a blow. Guy was claiming to be a 2nd degree black belt and that he could kick my but!

I have no care for whether or not you think you'll be "prepared" to be a vigilante. I do hope you've been in a fight before where one of your good punches saved a life. And a fight where your punch had no affect on the bigger guy. If you've never been beaten the crap out of. You aren't deserving to even consider that role. God if you want to help so much, go join the police squad and get either a detective's role (if you wanna be a real "batman" or a job on the swat team or undercover narcotics if you wanna be like the punisher.

I hate hearing whining little stories of "oh yah i've caught people" when you are on this forum to begin with. Being in fights and surviving are not like being vigilantes. Surviving a fight means you go home to your friends and get to brag about it. Being a vigilante means you open your mouth about it, you go to jail. period. So if you really are a "vigilante" or even want to be, you should shut up about it.

rotiart

btw. this whole paragraph screams that:

1. You're a liar thats probably never actually been in a fight.
2. Crying for attention.
3. Lame.

masterbruce

Calm down, little buddy. Anger is a self-defeating trait. One must learn to be cool and collected under all situations in order to survive dangerous situations.

Ask questions if you want to learn more about being a vigilante, but don't call people names, that gets you nowhere.

yer
oh god this again

also, why is this in the versus forum?

masterbruce
Originally posted by yer
oh god this again

this has been done before???

special_night_
i guess everyone is right. I should give up my dreams to save someone thanks for putting me in my senses. I didnt get it from some game. I just had my mom beat down by some thug for not giving her car up. but thanks i will just wait and be a police officer

Tassadar
Originally posted by yer
oh god this again

Thats what I want to know, where are the mods?

special_night_
i am done i only want to talk to master bruce you guys proved your point and i thank you for it i have changed my mind. big grin

masterbruce
Special Night, I can't really help you. What works for one person doesn't work for another. You must find you own path and methods for vigilantism.

Good luck though.

SpunkySmurph

So... you told him to take law courses because he'll be sued for assault?

Special Night, I can't really help you. What works for one person doesn't work for another. You must find you own path and methods for vigilantism.

Good luck though.

I bet you've got a Yoda costume on as you type this, don't you

masterbruce
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
So... you told him to take law courses because he'll be sued for assault?

I bet you've got a Yoda costume on as you type this, don't you

I told him to take law courses because I feel it is helpful in my decisionmaking process to understand how the justice system works. I've let muggers go scot free because I factored their age and the inability of our current system to do satisfactory rehabilitation of minor offenders.

No, I don't have a Yoda costume. I dress very low key when I'm on the act.

SpunkySmurph
I told him to take law courses because I feel it is helpful in my decisionmaking process to understand how the justice system works. I've let muggers go scot free because I factored their age and the inability of our current system to do satisfactory rehabilitation of minor offenders.

He'll understand it real good when he beats up some blind guy because he took your advice and thought the dark glasses and cane were suspicious.

You've factored in their aging? Let muggers go? Minor offenders?

I bet you beat up on your little brother when he doesnt let you have the remote control, and label it as an 'act of justice'

No, I don't have a Yoda costume. I dress very low key when I'm on the act.

Riiiiiiiiight.

But what you REALLY wanted to say was 'Do or do not... there is no Try'

yer
this has been done before???

every once in a while one of these types of topics pops up on either these message boards or the DC message boards

special_night_
excuse me, but you people have no right to tell him what he can and can not say... No one sees eye to eye. I am not careless. I have taken martial art classes since i was a 4 years of age. I am not going to ponder the streets and people up people. Justice isn't about fighting. or hitting good spots. It's about keeping the peace. And if i may add you might not know any legal systems, or justice systems for that matter. This place is about comics. And i apologize for intruding, it was very immature. But now those of you who like to be sarcastic. Keep your comments to yourself

MASTER BRUCE. you are right. But i have taken your advice and i thank you. if i need anything i know where to find you. I know we will never meet eachother. or get to know eachother's methods but if i need you i will find you.

And if you are a vigilante. Live long. God knows this world needs help. As you can see for your self.

NiņoAraņa
honestly...honestly...i'm just suprised this isn't closed for endangering people no expression

special_night_
how is this endangering people?

NiņoAraņa
how is this endangering people? well for one endangering anyone stupid enough to try any of the suggestions in this thread...and may be endangering anyone who is caught in a fight or something when that stupid person trys it....

Soljer
That, and the original poster's sheer idiocy and retardation may very well be contagious.

Watch out! Don't catch the dumb!

special_night_
well,

I don't think that there is anyone stupid here. And everyone likes to show their opinions, and actually masterbruce has experience and he knows what he is talking about. I have a chance. If i take it or not isn't your business. I know my risks. Other people here are just pointing out that it is "stupid" or "impossible". You dont need to report this it was just a immature topic. so go back to comic talking were done here. Have a good night.

-night

NiņoAraņa
well,

I don't think that there is anyone stupid here. And everyone likes to show their opinions, and actually masterbruce has experience and he knows what he is talking about. I have a chance. If i take it or not isn't your business. I know my risks. Other people here are just pointing out that it is "stupid" or "impossible". You dont need to report this it was just a immature topic. so go back to comic talking were done here. Have a good night.

-night dude i'm not attacking you, i just believe that there are some gullible people out there, who don't have common sense, who could get hurt erm

special_night_
very Funny soljer but to tell you the truth I dont care for your thoughts. I made this topic out of bored to see what kind of relpys i receive. And as you can see you along with everyone agree that it is stupid, dumb, ridiculious, impossible, and meaningless, but what would you know. THis is a comic book website.

I have visited all types of Forums this is the only one that i had a problem with Criminology forums have people who support me and tell me to study hard before i make a move. You mock. but what are you really looking forward to doing in life? will you be a legend? A help to society? or will you mock this reply and put pathetic smiley faces? be mature.

special_night_

special_night_
this was only my question not everyone else's okay.

Soljer
Uhhh..no experience? I told you, when I was your age, I went on 'night ops,' doing a bit of B&E and the like. I've probably been in more fights than you've ever watched. I've probably fired more rounds of ammunition down range than you've ever laid hands on. I've worked at a hospital, and watched people with multiple gunshot wounds come in. I've watched someone kick the utter SHIT out of someone only to get jumped by two of his friends and get curb stomped.

You are an ignorant little teen that is a little upset, and has used absolutely NO logical deduction. Masterbruce is no vigilante. You're no vigilante. Neither of you are batman. Get that bullshit the **** outta here.

SpunkySmurph
very Funny soljer but to tell you the truth I dont care for your thoughts. I made this topic out of bored to see what kind of relpys i receive. And as you can see you along with everyone agree that it is stupid, dumb, ridiculious, impossible, and meaningless, but what would you know. THis is a comic book website.

I have visited all types of Forums this is the only one that i had a problem with Criminology forums have people who support me and tell me to study hard before i make a move. You mock. but what are you really looking forward to doing in life? will you be a legend? A help to society? or will you mock this reply and put pathetic smiley faces? be mature.

Your attemtping to lecture us on whether we will grow to be benefits to society and lecture us on maturity when you come onto a comic books forum asking how to dress yourself to become a shadowy soldier of justice.

And you attemt to tell me that hiding in dark alleys with a hockey mask and a crowbar makes you a boon to society?

trolly_crouchjr
Uhhh..no experience? I told you, when I was your age, I went on 'night ops,' doing a bit of B&E and the like. I've probably been in more fights than you've ever watched. I've probably fired more rounds of ammunition down range than you've ever laid hands on. I've worked at a hospital, and watched people with multiple gunshot wounds come in. I've watched someone kick the utter SHIT out of someone only to get jumped by two of his friends and get curb stomped.

You are an ignorant little teen that is a little upset, and has used absolutely NO logical deduction. Masterbruce is no vigilante. You're no vigilante. Neither of you are batman. Get that bullshit the **** outta here. No need to get so excited, i know uve been on the wild side... cool

special_night_
thank you for relpying. I have nothing further to say. thanks for discouraging me. I really appreciate it. I am not trying to be batman. no one ever said that. so don't make assumptions.

trolly_crouchjr
No need for insults

Soljer
Your attemtping to lecture us on whether we will grow to be benefits to society and lecture us on maturity when you come onto a comic books forum asking how to dress yourself to become a shadowy soldier of justice.

And you attemt to tell me that hiding in dark alleys with a hockey mask and a crowbar makes you a boon to society?

laughing

trolly_crouchjr

And you attemt to tell me that hiding in dark alleys with a hockey mask and a crowbar makes you a boon to society? yes....mabye

masterbruce

You are an ignorant little teen that is a little upset, and has used absolutely NO logical deduction. Masterbruce is no vigilante. You're no vigilante. Neither of you are batman. Get that bullshit the **** outta here.

Soljer, I have no beef with you, yet. Please don't presume to know what I do or don't do.

bigbran

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do. I didn't know I argued with Casey Jones on the forums.
hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
hysterical
http://www.evo.hr/cat/

*profiled*

bigbran
well,

-night Ok, I guess this is goodbye, because someone is going to take a look at you, and well, we'll leave that up to you to find out...

I could probably pull it off in my city though. I don't think there has ever really been a shooting here.
Anyway, I'm not 4 year old, so ya...

rotiart
i guess everyone is right. I should give up my dreams to save someone thanks for putting me in my senses. I didnt get it from some game. I just had my mom beat down by some thug for not giving her car up. but thanks i will just wait and be a police officer

nice, but I had my brother almost go comatose when he got carjacked. my cousin was raped by someone she knew. You have no idea how badly I wanted to take the laws into my own hands.

And if you do become a cop. Just remember that there are such things as dirty cops. You keep the peace by obeying the law...

Not that all laws are necesarrily right.. but that'll end up being your job if you take it.

Tassadar
Where are Digi and Tron? Why has this not yet been closed?

special_night_
Originally posted by bigbran
Ok, I guess this is goodbye, because someone is going to take a look at you, and well, we'll leave that up to you to find out...

I could probably pull it off in my city though. I don't think there has ever really been a shooting here.
Anyway, I'm not 4 year old, so ya... Well, i can tell you that you have to keep you comments to yourself You talk about me but think about you. THink about your life and who you are. And then come and talk to me about who you really are behind that sarcastic screen name. You think it is a good bye? No, because you'll see me every one will. People actually do see me and dont judge me besides a teen. Now, i know for a fact that you are not 4 years of age, well, because i dont know many 4 year olds that can type and talk as normal. And just to add you might not even be in the teens... Are you around the 30's or are you around the 40's.

bigbran
Well, i can tell you that you have to keep you comments to yourself You talk about me but think about you. THink about your life and who you are. And then come and talk to me about who you really are behind that sarcastic screen name. You think it is a good bye? No, because you'll see me every one will. People actually do see me and dont judge me besides a teen. Now, i know for a fact that you are not 4 years of age, well, because i dont know many 4 year olds that can type and talk as normal. And just to add you might not even be in the teens... Are you around the 30's or are you around the 40's. You my friend know nothing about me.
Yes, I'm pretending I'm a 15 year old, so I can debate about comics! Genius!! What would I have to hide? What do I have to hide period?
I'm not the one who wants to be a vigilante.

Oh and what the hell does this have to do about you getting shot when you jump from a backalley with a mask and a hockey stick, yelling, "For justice!!"

special_night_
Originally posted by bigbran
You my friend know nothing about me.
Yes, I'm pretending I'm a 15 year old, so I can debate about comics! Genius!! What would I have to hide? What do I have to hide period?
I'm not the one who wants to be a vigilante.

Oh and what the hell does this have to do about you getting shot when you jump from a backalley with a mask and a hockey stick, yelling, "For justice!!" DID i say ANYTHING ABOUT ME KNOWING YOU!!!! No! how many times do i have to tell you i dont care for your comments. I dont care about your age. You could be a 50 year old man that lives with his mom or a 18 year old who likes comics and editing Jessica abla pictures. But we can get to the bottom of this vigilante mockery, if it takes all night. You can laugh but there are people who do vigilante work and It's dangerous and a little abnormal but some people are different.

batdude123
*yawn*

I could do this job with a toothpick.

NEXT!!!

bigbran
DID i say ANYTHING ABOUT ME KNOWING YOU!!!! No! how many times do i have to tell you i dont care for your comments. I dont care about your age. You could be a 50 year old man that lives with his mom or a 18 year old who likes comics and editing Jessica abla pictures. But we can get to the bottom of this vigilante mockery, if it takes all night. You can laugh but there are people who do vigilante work and It's dangerous and a little abnormal but some people are different. SO WHY THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR SMART WITH YOUR "YOU COULD BE A 40 YEAR OLD" COMMENTS! You say you don't care about my age, but then you keep on saying that you could be 50 and stuff like that.
Interesting...

If you didn't care for my comments, then why are you arguing right now? Also, I only remember you replying to one of my posts, and you said one thing about my comments, so you only told me once, that you don't care for my comments.
Also, you seemed to think you knew everything about me in your first post there, so know your acting like you said nothing?

Also, about your first post, how do you already know that I'm not 40?
What does it matter if I am indeed 40?

About this vigilante work, I will laugh, because two people from a comic book vs forum want to be a vigilante? One already claimed the most redicules thing I've heard here, and you believe him? Then you tell everyone who laughs, that they are idiots?

Also, who are these real life vigilantes?
The A-Team is not real. Niether is The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I haven't ever heard about some guy running around in a hockey mask, and hockey stick, beating up people, in the name of justice.

masterbruce
Can we just end this shit? If you don't believe me, fine, don't. But don't ridicule and mock me either. I don't do what I do for fame or for praise. I only mentioned it because I thought it would be helpful and I thought this board would be openminded about things, but obviously now I regret it. I apologize to anyone who was offended by my posts since that was certainly not the intent.

batdude123
Can we just end this shit? If you don't believe me, fine, don't. But don't ridicule and mock me either. I don't do what I do for fame or for praise. I only mentioned it because I thought it would be helpful and I thought this board would be openminded about things, but obviously now I regret it. I apologize to anyone who was offended by my posts since that was certainly not the intent.

We're not offended, just... amused.

masterbruce
Originally posted by batdude123

ok cool smile

special_night_
Can we just end this shit? If you don't believe me, fine, don't. But don't ridicule and mock me either. I don't do what I do for fame or for praise. I only mentioned it because I thought it would be helpful and I thought this board would be openminded about things, but obviously now I regret it. I apologize to anyone who was offended by my posts since that was certainly not the intent. Hey i believe you i am just as mad as you. Some people here like to be amused and like to mock. which is fun until i gets to a certain point. Now like you said anger is a self defeating trait..stay relaxed. Everyone here this conversation is done and over with.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123

Incredibly amused. laughing

To say the least.

batdude123
I can still do this shit with a toothpick.

Black bolt z
bump for fun

Parmaniac
I would drink 3 gallons of energy drinks and then speedblitz everyone.

This the most epic thread ever.

Originally posted by Starscream M

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do. With the single most epic post in the history of internet.

Winner!!!

Omega Vision
I'm waiting for $100 billion in capital to create a Green Lantern Ring.
Criminals beware once the seventeen years of development and trouble shooting is over.
dur

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
Winner!!! laughing

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm waiting for $100 billion in capital to create a Green Lantern Ring.
Criminals beware once the seventeen years of development and trouble shooting is over.
dur Are you high?You seriously think creating anything in america will only take 17 years?To pass a bill to create a paper clip would take at least 20.

Blight
This........ is the funniest thread of all time.

Don Corleone
I can't believe this thread is real.

Badabing

Good luck, I'm on my 3rd year of vigilantism and I'm still alive and fine. Don't listen to the other geeky losers on this board, they dont have the balls to do what you and I choose to do. It seems Bruce has taken his crusade to the next level! osheet

http://howtobeacrimefighter.blogspot.ca/

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
It seems Bruce has taken his crusade to the next level! osheet

http://howtobeacrimefighter.blogspot.ca/ You jealous bruv

Black bolt z
You wish you had Brucy's peak human body.

Mindset
Originally posted by Black bolt z
You wish you had Brucy's peak human body. Gay.

Badabing
Originally posted by iceman24567
You jealous bruv No. no expression

You wanna know why!? Because I am dangerous...Iceman.

pym-ftw
What the hell?

Well, you will need a hell of a lawyer

Whiteclipse
Watch the movie Kickass. Your going to try stop some thugs and get stabbed.

meep-meep
mmm

relentless1
I'm actually in the process of becoming a super villain, so once i get my secret base and some henchmen together I'm gonna come looking for you

meep-meep
Only dummies use goons. Make some robots. More dependable and you don't have to pay wages, or health insurance for them...

relentless1
don't have the capital for Doombots yet, gotta use what I got, besides I can just kill henchmen on a whim if overhead becomes too much

Henry_Pym
But drones Betta

DarkSaint85
This thread is the best.

maxivitopowe
what happened to special_night_

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by golem370
First I would seek out Bruce Lee's students and go and train for years then I would take swat training until I was an arms expert then I would gets a Job in high end security and make alot of money and get some good contacts then I would by a Full Size Van modifiy it with armor computers and speed equipment then I would go to M.I.T and get and advanced degree in computers. after taking the training in Swat become a CIA or NSA and become a high level hacker.After all of that I would go do some weapons shopping Two Pocket Knives One Survival Knives Two Glock Handguns Two Pump Action Shot Guns Kevlar armor walkie talkies laughing out loud

Tbf, this was pretty retarded as well, Starscream just managed to out retard it.

He must be on his, what, 12th year of vigilantism now? That's pretty much Batman level.

Spawningpool
Okay if you are foreal start small. That's what I do I usually go for small drug dealers or pimps. I suggest wearing shin guards and something that covers your face but something that is not going to distract you. I prefer baseball bat but everybody needs a weapon unless you are batman or chuck norris . But always keep a secondary weapon you can use. But make sure it is not visible. And if you have fighting experience you should be fine btw I recommend a fire arm for when all else fails.

Spawningpool
And you are going to get your shit kicked in a lot

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Spawningpool
That's what I do I usually go for small drug dealers or pimps.

Frank Castle right here.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Frank Castle right here.
I watched my dog and my cat get beat up by teenagers and from that moment on I knew what I wanted to do

DarkSaint85
I watched my dog and my cat get beat up by teenagers and from that moment on I knew what I wanted to do

Were they also pimped out and hooked on crack?

Spawningpool
Were they also pimped out and hooked on crack?
No I freed them before anything happend but my dog now has PTSD and my cat has a scar on it's left paw

DarkSaint85
No I freed them before anything happend but my dog now has PTSD and my cat has a scar on it's left paw

How did you find the miscreants who did such a terrible deed? And what did you do when you found them?

Spawningpool
I followed them. I found their hideout. A rundown studio apartment filled with sex toys and Doritos. It smelt of rubber, blueberry, and stale chips. But I had a mission I snuck in threw a window one of the men were making love to a sex doll I ran up to him and hit him with my baseball bat with all I got he fell to the floor and did not get back up. Talk about getting caught with your pants down. I then tiptoed across the room where my beloved mr. Snuggles and chopper were. Two men entered the room wearing nothing but gimp masks. That's when they saw me smiling I opened my dogs cage and shouted "chopper sick balls" chopper barked and ran to one of the men and started knowing at his testicles. I ran up to the other one hitting him too in the testicles and then the head. Knocking him out. That's when I told chopper he has had enough. Chopper stopped and walked to me licking my hand. Of course I was grossed out knowing that his tongue have been on that Hispanic mans balls. The man stood up and ran out. I walked over to the cage to where my cat was. I opened the cage and picked him up. Me and chopper ran all the way back to my house. Never have I felt so alive.

meep-meep
Originally posted by relentless1
don't have the capital for Doombots yet, gotta use what I got, besides I can just kill henchmen on a whim if overhead becomes too much

Dress them up like robots in your image then. A lack of capital never stopped this guy.

Spawningpool
Only if raz could see us now

Prof. T.C McAbe
Become a sniper and take out the leaders of companies and countries, forget the street scum. thumb up

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Become a sniper and take out the leaders of companies and countries, forget the street scum. thumb up
Woah bruh we gotta start slow

meep-meep
This thread is the best.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Woah bruh we gotta start slow

(s)Lower than Putin, Merkel and Obama? Is that even possible? confused

Spawningpool
(s)Lower than Putin, Merkel and Obama? Is that even possible? confused
Romney and Cheney but Cheney will probably try to shoot me first

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up Prep for your mission, I believe in you ^^.

Spawningpool
thumb up Prep for your mission, I believe in you ^^.
If I don't live delete my search history

Prof. T.C McAbe
If I don't live delete my search history
thumb up
laughing out loud

relentless1
I've been influencing supposed "crazies" behind the scenes to do crazy shit in Canada, threatened their families etc etc, gotta start small am I right? Next stop: Quebec

Spawningpool
I've been influencing supposed "crazies" behind the scenes to do crazy shit in Canada, threatened their families etc etc, gotta start small am I right? Next stop: Quebec
So what is your goal?

relentless1
So what is your goal?

to get pussy

Spawningpool
to get pussy
So you are gonna build a Canadian army so you can get some pussy?

Flyattractor

Cheney would laugh at you, call you a pussy and then shoot your face off.

StiltmanFTW
So you are gonna build a Canadian army so you can get some pussy?

Some dudes really have no other way laughing out loud

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Cheney would laugh at you, call you a pussy and then shoot your face off.

I beat him as he is laughing

relentless1
isn't that what we are all in this for? also its Canadas time to shine as a military power

Badabing
How could this thread be bumped without citing this post:

Originally posted by Starscream M

People need to learn! sneer

StiltmanFTW
laughing laughing laughing

That post is a classic.

Starscream also boasted he had 2 dicks.

Flyattractor
Yeah but if you want to become a comic book vigilante. Just read the Wild Dog Series.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091023171126/marvel_dc/images/0/01/Wild_Dog_001.jpg

Its practically a How to manual.

meep-meep
to get pussy

Dude, you're going about this the wrong way. Robots are a supervillians best friend. Start drawing up those blueprints.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Some people need an army to get pussy? So Bada is not alone after all.

biscuits

Spawningpool
Some people need an army to get pussy? So Bada is not alone after all.

biscuits
laughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>