Count Neferia vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Bloodlust on...

tru-marvell
I'd have to go with Diana on this one for a slight majority 6/10.
I Think Neferia may be a little more resilient and bit stronger however I'm not to sure on his fighting ability, and warriors (WW) always seem to find a way to beat the odds.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by tru-marvell
I'd have to go with Diana on this one for a slight majority 6/10.
I Think Neferia may be a little more resilient and bit stronger however I'm not to sure on his fighting ability, and warriors (WW) always seem to find a way to beat the odds.

Eh, no. Nefaria has insane stats. His strength is 100x that of Atlas, putting him somewhere in the 10,000 ton range, minimum. He does have flight and superspeed of at least escape velocity, making a speedblitz by diana nigh impossible. His durability and stamina is just as high as his strength, AND he has a healing factor. His body is pure energy and may very well only be vulnerable to ionic weapons/energy, which aren't in Diana's powerset. Finally, and here's the kicker- Nefaria's laser vision is powerful enough to punch through titanium.

IIRC, WW is vulnerable to sufficiently high amounts of force over a small enough area- she can take a punch but can't take a bullet. Nefaria's laser vision would make short work of her if used properly.

The guy is easily her equal and then some. Barring some insane PIS with the lasso nefaria takes this 9/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Eh, no. Nefaria has insane stats. His strength is 100x that of Atlas, putting him somewhere in the 10,000 ton range, minimum. He does have flight and superspeed of at least escape velocity, making a speedblitz by diana nigh impossible. His durability and stamina is just as high as his strength, AND he has a healing factor. His body is pure energy and may very well only be vulnerable to ionic weapons/energy, which aren't in Diana's powerset. Finally, and here's the kicker- Nefaria's laser vision is powerful enough to punch through titanium.

IIRC, WW is vulnerable to sufficiently high amounts of force over a small enough area- she can take a punch but can't take a bullet. Nefaria's laser vision would make short work of her if used properly.

The guy is easily her equal and then some. Barring some insane PIS with the lasso nefaria takes this 9/10.

Diana is easily class 10,000 or more. Laser vision from the count means the big donut. She has blocked the Omega Effect and the Entire Magic of the Greek Gods. Nefaria would burn up all his ionic energy in a sustained battle with Diana. She gets the slimmest of majority. 6/10. 10/10 if she uses some magical device like her lasso or tiara or sword.

norrinradd43
Nefaria pulls her wrists together and makes her do whatever he wants...The Good Count get this 4/5

Space M ummy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Diana is easily class 10,000 or more. Laser vision from the count means the big donut. She has blocked the Omega Effect and the Entire Magic of the Greek Gods. Nefaria would burn up all his ionic energy in a sustained battle with Diana. She gets the slimmest of majority. 6/10. 10/10 if she uses some magical device like her lasso or tiara or sword.

Nefaria is a team wrecker with some pretty good stamina. I'd give him the edge here or better. I'd say they're even on strength and speed, but the laser vision IS a factor here. if it can puncture/melt titanium, she's going to have to watch for it.

Also, does the lasso even work on non living beings? Nefaria is simply sentient energy at this point. Non ionic attacks from WW may very well be useless, but I will admit I'm not 100% sure here. So we may have a situation where his attacks hurt her a lot more than her attacks hurt him, wearing her down considerably faster.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Nefaria is a team wrecker with some pretty good stamina. I'd give him the edge here or better. I'd say they're even on strength and speed, but the laser vision IS a factor here. if it can puncture/melt titanium, she's going to have to watch for it.

Also, does the lasso even work on non living beings? Nefaria is simply sentient energy at this point. Non ionic attacks from WW may very well be useless, but I will admit I'm not 100% sure here. So we may have a situation where his attacks hurt her a lot more than her attacks hurt him, wearing her down considerably faster.

If not for the fact that she is much faster than he is, And if she existed in Marvel, she would be a team wrecker. Her lasso is also magic, it will work on anyone who is sentient. But His vision wont' land. He's not faster than Darkseid or Superman, and WW can block thier blast with ease. He won't be puncturing the shields of aegis.He also talks alot. He's a braggart who is used to being stronger than everyone. In the DC world, he'd be in the same strength range as WW, Superman, Captain Marvel, MM, Black Adam, Orion and countless others.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If not for the fact that she is much faster than he is, And if she existed in Marvel, she would be a team wrecker. Her lasso is also magic, it will work on anyone who is sentient. But His vision wont' land. He's not faster than Darkseid or Superman, and WW can block thier blast with ease. He won't be puncturing the shields of aegis.He also talks alot. He's a braggart who is used to being stronger than everyone. In the DC world, he'd be in the same strength range as WW, Superman, Captain Marvel, MM, Black Adam, Orion and countless others.

wonder woman is NOT "much faster" than nefaria. Nefaria is capable of at LEAST escape velocity, which is 25,000 miles per hour, or Mach 32- 32 times the speed of sound. The upper limits of how fast he is have never been established.

Laser vision, being light, travels at light speed. So nefaria who IS a speedster using a weapon that travels light speed is an issue.

He may not be able to puncture aegis, but WW can't stay on the defensive the entire fight.

What happens if Nefaria takes this fight into space? can wonder woman fight in a vaccuum? Does she need to breathe? Nefaria Doesn't.

He also isn't especially vulnerable to magic- he stopped mjolnir with one hand with little effort, and to my knowledge the only thing that's been shown to effect him (unless severely weakened) are ionic weapons.

I said for the purposes of strength and speed they're about even, but given Nefaria's superior durability and energy projection, he takes it.

rotiart
Didn't Count Nefaria lay out Thor. I can't remember the comic too well, but I remember him laying into the Avengers (or was it Pagan that took out Thor?)

Space M ummy
Originally posted by rotiart
Didn't Count Nefaria lay out Thor. I can't remember the comic too well, but I remember him laying into the Avengers (or was it Pagan that took out Thor?)

Yeah, I don't have my issues in front of me, (I'm at work, killing time, hehe) but Nefaria has not only gone toe to toe with Thor, but the entire avengers AND Thunderbolts teams at the same time. The guy is the definition of team wrecker, and WW has nothing on him.

guy222
classic cn wins

current is a jobber

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by guy222
classic cn wins

current is a jobber

DTM
classic cn wins

current is a jobber

Ill agree with this. Classic Nefaria practically laughed at Thors attacks, thats durability well beyond what I feel Diana can defeat on her own.

Tony Stark
classic cn wins

current is a jobber

yes

Classic pimps her out on the corner... Current jobs.

CosmicComet
Classic gets speed blitzed.

Current gets raped.

Assuming pre-flashpoint Diana.

Sixth_Winged
Classic will own her lol. Current will get owned so bad WW won't get any added rep at all.

Zack Fair
Diana has male domination bondage rape with the Count

Sr J-Bieb
Thor comes out of nowhere to casually knock the Count out with a backhand

aztec
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Classic gets speed blitzed.

Current gets raped.

Assuming pre-flashpoint Diana.

Happy Dance

Endless Mike
WW wins

Stoic
Without the lasso Nefaria should win this whether it be classic or present day versions of him.

Endless Mike
Why would she not have her lasso?

Stoic
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Why would she not have her lasso?

She wouldn't. It's just my way of saying that she would probably beat any version of him, if she went for the hog tie.

iceman24567
Current gets beat to death

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Tony Stark
yes

Classic pimps her out on the corner..

Batman-Prime
classic cn wins

current is a jobber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.