Nightwing Vs........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Slade has devised a plan to change Dick Graysons like forever. He has kidnapped Dick and gave him the same drug used on himself when he gained his abilities. He has also sent very convincing evidence to Superman, The Batfamily, The Outsiders, and The Titans, that Nightwing has turned rogue and killed Deathstroke. Along with many other very questionable acts. This is almost as convincing as being there and them seeing it for themselves. Dick is completely unaware of these events, seeing as how he has been sedated and withheld by a unknown captive, (Slade). When he finally is revived and breaks free he receives a transmission from Bruce, just letting him know that he is coming for him and he is in deep shit. Dick starts to put the pieces together but he is unable to convince the Outsiders, Titans, Batfamily, or Superman himself before he can get the proof of his innocents he needs.

He has to fight them all separately until he can find Slade and use him to get the proof he needs to clear his name. Assume that all the other heroes won't be rational and will not stop until they either beat him or he beats them and gains the proof he needs.

Which ones can Dick take with his new and lets say fully developed new abilities?

Superman
Batman and the rest of Dicks own crew
The Outsiders
The Titans
The JLA minus the big three.
All of them him going into hiding to prep till he is ready.

And vs. Slade one on one!

Validus
That scenario is ass.

Entity
Why?
And I was just coming up with a reason to put Dick with Slades abilities against the other DC heros. Like the Batfamily as a team.

H. S. 6
EDIT

Never mind.

Validus
Originally posted by Entity
Why?
And I was just coming up with a reason to put Dick with Slades abilities against the other DC heros. Like the Batfamily as a team.
That's fine. It's just that those teams and Superman are the people that would trust him anyway. The Outsiders would probably congratulate him on the death of Slade.

PRAYERRUN
I'd say that Dick wouldn't be fighting anybody uless he had too. I'd save my strength for the guy who did htis too me.(slade)

Entity
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
I'd say that Dick wouldn't be fighting anybody uless he had too. I'd save my strength for the guy who did htis too me.(slade)

Agreed but, for the purposes of this fight just say he has to and he does.
Which of the team/individuals that I have mentioned can Nightwing take if he has been given Slade's serum?

PRAYERRUN
I'm pretty sure he'd be dead when he confronts superman. which is why i'd avoid him. as for batman, he might be able to take him...reluctantly.....

Entity
If Batman can beat Supes then Nightwing with Slade's abilities definitely can.

PRAYERRUN
hehe the only reason batman could take supes is because he has kryptonite. lol otherwise batman would be smashed like a fly.

Entity
Slade took on the JLA alone and humiliated them. You think if it was Nightwing, who is like Slade's choose one, with those abilities couldn't prep and be ready to take Supes. Nightwing has even threatened Superman before, telling him he didn't want to have to but, he could.

And there is no rule that says he can't use kryptonite, thou I believe he could find a way to win without it, given enough time.

Soljer
Slade can't take the JLA.

Period.

Ever.

Neither can Nightwing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.