Nightwing vs Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Nightwing, Dick Grayson, was the first Robin but then moved on to become Nightwing.

The Red Hood,(the new one) is Jason Todd. He, I think, was either the 2nd or the 3rd Robin. He, supposedly got killed, and later came back as a villain called the newly reformed Red Hood.

2 Former Robins. 2 Different destinies. One Battle on the streets of Gotham. Both know each other, and have studied each other. Both are fully prepared.

the full story? Batman & the rest of the crew have been captured and drugged. They are in a secret location only known to Red Hood himself, and has challenged the first robin in combat. if Nightwing wins, Red Hood reveals the Location. If Red Hood wins.....well we can only imagine.stick out tongue Who wins?

Entity
Nightwing, Jason never even had any business being Robin in the first place. Dick wipes the floor with his unworthy ass.

Hell, with prep Tim kicks his ass too. The only reason he lost to him in Titans was to promote Jason's new character and Tim was unprepared for his attack!

Nightwing 11/10
Tim/Robin 9/10............I know he isn't in this but just so we,re clear!

PRAYERRUN
anybody else? lol

Wally West
Nightwing. They fought a couple of times when Jason showed up in Nightwing's own series and they were fairly even but it was pointed out Dick was always holding back against Jason, going all out he'd own him.

olympian
Red Hood.

And the only reason Tim lost was because he waset good enough. Crystal clear. The only one who can be said to have held back considerably was Batman.

Pff. Dick never did as good against Batman as Jason did. And Batman was holding back as well against his prodigial son.

don't shiv
Red Hood.
funny how the first meeting with Batman, Red Hood is jacking the Batmobile.
And when they meet again Red Hood is jacking Kord/Wayne Industries R&D division, Curbstomping Onyx, humiliating Black Mask and stalemating, unmasking and Lecturing the Bat

Nightwing gets his wings plucked.

Starhawk
Nightwing, He has more training then Jason. After 52 Nightwing Batman and Robin went off together and trained even more.

Nightwing 10/10

Big Sexy
Isn't red hood a mutated monster now?

olympian
In one arc no one its going to remember. Winnick is probably going to retcon that out of the bat. He doesnt need that to beat *Dick*.

He just needs to figth dirty.

Wally West
I think that monster thing was a one-off, he sent Dick a letter at the end of the issue saying he was back to normal, so hopefully it will never be mentioned or referenced again. Horrible, horrible story.

starlock
nightwing for the win 10/10
i remember the nightwing comic where these villians are watching them fight and they say that nightwing is holding back
anyway dick has so much more to offer than jason,jason had a fraction of the training dick had,dick started younger and it is just story crap that keeps jason even in tims league

Starhawk
Originally posted by olympian
In one arc no one its going to remember. Winnick is probably going to retcon that out of the bat. He doesnt need that to beat *Dick*.

He just needs to figth dirty.

Yeah that story was a discrace, And Dick has fought and beaten many people who fight dirty.

Dick FTW

S-Ranger
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Isn't red hood a mutated monster now?

When he turned into that insect thing? I think that was only for that Nightwing arc i can't remember how it was explained away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.