electro vs magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
i know what your thinking but hear me out. This version of electro is from when he was one with the electrical force i think that should about even it up

keak da sneak
magnetto would whoop him easy all he would have to do is tho a metal pole at him and i dont see hoe electro can hurt him

lando005
electro was so powerful at that time he could shut down the electrical impusles in your brain

keak da sneak
oh shit that is powerful but can he get passed magneto's shield

lando005
i would wager so he could pretty much control any and all electricity in the area

keak da sneak
oh idk it depends on if he can get passed magnetos force field because if he cant then there is nothing he can do

lando005
he got past x man's shielding

rotiart
I'd be really hard pressed to find someone with greater control over electromagnetic energy then magneto... and as there really isn't a way to draw a comparison... seeing as 'energy' electro never fought anyone could could repulse, repel, or manipulate his own power..

course i have seen magneto forcefully tap into and use against their wills as powersources... joseph... and polaris...

so i'll say that magneto is very adept at tapping into electromagnetic energy sources... and that he can find a way to manipulate electro..

lando005
we didnt see much of electro at those levels but i'm willing to bet he does pretty well seeing how he punked xman and spider-man

Brian Oswald
Because Xman and Spider-man have powers similar to Magneto...?
This is a miss match in my opinion

fsufan89
Originally posted by lando005
electro was so powerful at that time he could shut down the electrical impusles in your brain

I doubt he could do so on a mutant as strong minded as magneto. I have to give this one to the master of magnetism

lando005
Originally posted by fsufan89
I doubt he could do so on a mutant as strong minded as magneto. I have to give this one to the master of magnetism will power had nothing to do with it he shut off the electrical impulses in the brian

lando005
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Because Xman and Spider-man have powers similar to Magneto...?
This is a miss match in my opinion so what xman is a pushover in your eyes? his powers are diffrent but he's still very powerful

KillAll
electro could just stop the synapses from firing in magnetos brain...

guy222
mags

JakeTheBank
Erik ragestomps.

Estacado
Erik.

Parmaniac
Magneto, they already encountered, they didn't fight but it was made clear Magneto was the more powerful.

The only chance Electro would have is a speedblitz, but that's a bit unlikely, especially that Mags starts with autoshields on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.