People who are so crazy for PS3 are naive for now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227
The following article was dedicated by:

"There is no need to buy a PS3 in a hurry.

I have been reading recent articles via internets and from the books. I really don't understand that why are people so desperately wanting to buy PS3s in a hurry? I mean if it's for an experienced gamer, he or she will just wait for the second wave of launches of PS3s. At most of time, the first launches of any new system will likely to have a few technical errors inside the system. So the second wave or the third wave of PS3 launchings will be less defect and better at running games. There are not many great hits for PS3 at the moment, so why don't people just stick to the old PS2s? For me, I would rather play with my PS2 since there are still many great games for PS2. I predict that there will be sufficient amount of PS3 games by the fall of 2007, so buying PS3s in such a hurry is pointless.

Another point as to why people are buying PS3s in such a freaking hurry is probably because they know that the systems from the first wave of the system's launching are made directly in Japan. Well, if consumers are reluctant to purchase systems made in China or other cheap labor countires, then that is very reasonable that people are buying the PS3s in such a hurry. But, in my opinion, I think people can still buy the PS3s made in Japan even in its second or third wave of launchings.

And PS3 is still that expensive, costing almost 600 dollars. Why don't they wait until the price drops to a considerable amount so that they can sepnd money to buy them?"

General Kaliero
Why the heck do you keep posting links to your own forum? And all of this, most of us here already know by now.

PVS
please visit my forum: http://shamelessspamwhore.com

ESB -1138
Is...is that an actually link? I'm afraid to click it PVS.

General Kaliero
PVS, your forum's server is down. wink

Lana, close please.

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by ysh227
The following article was dedicated by: http://thebestworld.forumable.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=376&mforum=thebestworld#376

"There is no need to buy a PS3 in a hurry.

I have been reading recent articles via internets and from the books. I really don't understand that why are people so desperately wanting to buy PS3s in a hurry? I mean if it's for an experienced gamer, he or she will just wait for the second wave of launches of PS3s. At most of time, the first launches of any new system will likely to have a few technical errors inside the system. So the second wave or the third wave of PS3 launchings will be less defect and better at running games. There are not many great hits for PS3 at the moment, so why don't people just stick to the old PS2s? For me, I would rather play with my PS2 since there are still many great games for PS2. I predict that there will be sufficient amount of PS3 games by the fall of 2007, so buying PS3s in such a hurry is pointless.

Another point as to why people are buying PS3s in such a freaking hurry is probably because they know that the systems from the first wave of the system's launching are made directly in Japan. Well, if consumers are reluctant to purchase systems made in China or other cheap labor countires, then that is very reasonable that people are buying the PS3s in such a hurry. But, in my opinion, I think people can still buy the PS3s made in Japan even in its second or third wave of launchings.

And PS3 is still that expensive, costing almost 600 dollars. Why don't they wait until the price drops to a considerable amount so that they can sepnd money to buy them?" madfist

Lana
Alright, that's it.

Number one, posting links to other forums is frowned upon; linking to your own is spam, plain and simple.

And use the Next-Gen Thread for ALL next-gen related things!

Giving a warning now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.