spider-man vs Elder predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Who wins?

Predator has his wristblades (upgraded), combistick, smart disc, plasmacaster, net gun, hunting mask, hunting mesh, cloaking device and medikit

Metalmanx
Spider-Man for the win.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Spider-Man for the win.

wow, Metalmanx voting for spidey to win, what a shocker!!! eek!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by masterbruce
wow, Metalmanx voting for spidey to win, what a shocker!!! eek!

Wow, masterbruce, being a douchebag like always, what a shocker!!! eek!

You can do this all you want to, but until you start actually READING COMICS and coming in here with proper debating skills, well, I guess this is how it's gonna be between us. erm

masterbruce
Wow, masterbruce, being a douchebag like always, what a shocker!!! eek!

You can do this all you want to, but until you start actually READING COMICS and coming in here with proper debating skills, well, I guess this is how it's gonna be between us. erm

I'm just saying you're a spidey fanboy, that's all. nuthing wrong with that.

Soljer

Don't worry, Masterbruce, Metal Man is just jealous because he isn't the perfect physical specimen.

Metalmanx

Whatever, dude. You want to call me a Spidey fanboy, go for it. Go wild.

I guess then, would that make you the Unknowledgable Fanboy? Fanboy-of-never-knows-what-he's-talking-about-since-he-doesn't-actually-read-the-comics?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
Don't worry, Masterbruce, Metal Man is just jealous because he isn't the perfect physical specimen.

Dammnit, Soljer! Why did you tell him that?! I told you that in confidence! Confidence!!! mad mad

masterbruce

I never said I was either. don't twist my words.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by steverules
Who wins?

Predator has his wristblades (upgraded), combistick, smart disc, plasmacaster, net gun, hunting mask, hunting mesh, cloaking device and medikit
Not again...

Sigh

Okay, Spider-Man wins, for reasons already explained a kazillion times here on the forums.

juggernaut66666
Dammnit, Soljer! Why did you tell him that?! I told you that in confidence! Confidence!!! mad mad
Sorry but we all know that you are not a peak human.

blind faith
Amen.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Sorry but we all know that you are not a peak human.

You're right. I am made of RAGE! mad miffed

juggernaut66666
You're right. I am made of RAGE! mad miffed Ok calm down or masterbruce will show you his "crime fighting" skills.

Soljer
Oh?

masterbruce
Oh?

Yes, I have maximized 'my' physical abilities through me intense training. That means I'm as fit as I can possibly be, but not that I'm the fittest human being in the world.

I guess I shouldnt have said I was close to peak human, rather that I am in peak form for me.

juggernaut66666
Yes, I have maximized 'my' physical abilities through me intense training. That means I'm as fit as I can possibly be, but not that I'm the fittest human being in the world.

I guess I shouldnt have said I was close to peak human, rather that I am in peak form for me.
So could you do push up with 300 kgs?

Soljer

As fit as you possibly can be? So...you've perfected your strength by doing 12-ounce reducing curls on the couch, and perfected your agility by catching cheeto's in your mouth?

Someone give this guy a medal!

masterbruce
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
So could you do push up with 300 kgs?

I bench over 280 lbs

masterbruce
As fit as you possibly can be? So...you've perfected your strength by doing 12-ounce reducing curls on the couch, and perfected your agility by catching cheeto's in your mouth?

Someone give this guy a medal!

what's your beef with me? confused

Soljer
I bench over 280 lbs

That really isn't very much....I mean, it's nothing to be proud of, unless you weigh about 120 pounds.

Also, I have no beef with you, I just can smell the stink of bullshit from miles away.

masterbruce
That really isn't very much....I mean, it's nothing to be proud of, unless you weigh about 120 pounds.

Also, I have no beef with you, I just can smell the stink of bullshit from miles away.

I'm not lying. I weigh about 155, so 280 is very impressive, I get alot of stares when I do that.

Soljer
I'm not lying. I weigh about 155, so 280 is very impressive, I get alot of stares when I do that.

It really isn't that impressive, friend. I'm not sure if you bench more than me, by weight (I don't feel like calculating it), but I can put up 315, and I weigh 170.

And I get no odd looks, I'm by no means the strongest person in the gym. Not even close.

masterbruce
It really isn't that impressive, friend. I'm not sure if you bench more than me, by weight (I don't feel like calculating it), but I can put up 315, and I weigh 170.

And I get no odd looks, I'm by no means the strongest person in the gym. Not even close.

wahtever, stop being a showoff.

Soljer
wahtever, stop being a showoff.

I'm not the one that claimed I was some Punisher-wannabe who had fought off groups of enemies and trained myself for years to be the perfect human.

I'm hardly showing off, just showing you that you aren't the be-all and end-all you thought you were.

masterbruce
I'm not the one that claimed I was some Punisher-wannabe who had fought off groups of enemies and trained myself for years to be the perfect human.

I'm hardly showing off, just showing you that you aren't the be-all and end-all you thought you were.

I never said I am some hot shit. I just shared some of my insights and experiences and ended up being ridiculed.

Soljer
I never said I am some hot shit. I just shared some of my insights and experiences and ended up being ridiculed.

Because most on this forum can smell the bullshit as strongly as I can.

Captain SEX
No, just most are idiots.

And yeah, Spidey FTW.

Jyppe
IMO Spiderman wouldn't win if we went by the medium of showings, and not byonly the highest showings. (Meaning Spiderman can be hit)

If the Predator plays it smart and doesn't try to simply melee Spiderman he can win. I'm not saying it is a easy victory either. If this was a simply over confined Predator, the Predator would lose horribly. It'd throw away his weapons as it thought Spiderman isn't armed and is just a normal wacko dressed in blue/red costume.

Anyone cares to reply my last post in the other thread..?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.