The-Judge vs Masterbruce vs Whirlysplat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Turtlethomas
The three great "gods" of KMC...
Who would win in:

Debating skills
Stupidity
Godness
Coolness
Personality

And... FISTFIGHT!!

Galan777
SOCK

Turtlethomas
a sock?? what are you talking about, man??

King Kandy
This is tough... I know absolutely nothing about The-Judge, but among the other two...

Debating: Whirly
Stupidity: Masterbruce
Godness: Whirly
Coolness: tie
Personality: Whirly
FISTFIGHT!!: Masterbruce (The optimal human being!)

Priest
judge and whirly pawns

Priest
Originally posted by King Kandy

FISTFIGHT!!: Masterbruce (The optimal human being!)
LMAO!

Galan777
ummmm, you joined today but yet you seem to have detailed knowledge of members that have long since been banned (whirly, and The Judge)

and btw Judge was not "cool" at all......... He is actually boarderline retarded.

King Kandy
Who was Judge...? What was his key point?

Galan777
Who was Judge...? What was his key point? A flaming idiot or retard

its your choice laughing out loud

Turtlethomas
i know judge real life and he says whirlysplat is cool... i dont know, he claims to be a legend, and it seems to bet true...

invisiblewoman
and you know your way around the forum very well for a new guy!

Galan777
Originally posted by Turtlethomas
i know judge real life and he says whirlysplat is cool... i dont know, he claims to be a legend, and it seems to bet true... if by legend you mean idiot, then you are correct. roll eyes (sarcastic)

King Kandy
Originally posted by Galan777
A flaming idiot or retard

its your choice laughing out loud
Can you give me some key quotes?

Galan777
Can you give me some key quotes? yeah, go here and read the first few pages:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421116&highlight=goodbye+kmc

King Kandy
This was so great!

He wins the "Stupidity" one easily.

Turtlethomas
i will tell him...smile

juggernaut66666
yeah, go here and read the first few pages:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=421116&highlight=goodbye+kmc
This was the 1st time I have seen that thread damn it was the most hilarious of all. Judge is truly a dumbass.

Galan777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
This was the 1st time I have seen that thread damn it was the most hilarious of all. Judge is truly a dumbass. laughing out loud thats why i said that little bastard really is boarderline retarded.

juggernaut66666
laughing out loud thats why i said that little bastard really is boarderline retarded.
That whole thread should be profiled but it can't be because it is closed.sad

MC Hammer
laughing Oh God what a dumbass. Maybe I should make one. Goodbye. I am off to the bathroom. Toodle pip

MC Hammer
That whole thread should be profiled but it can't be because it is closed.sad

Profiled ????

Why don't you put a link to it under your picture ?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MC Hammer
Profiles ????

Why don't you put a link to it under your picture ?
Yeah that is a good idea but i thought that it would be better to put some quotes from that thread to my profile

grey fox
yeah, go here and read the first few pages:

I love my pwnage...

MC Hammer
Yeah that is a good idea but i thought that it would be better to put some quotes from that thread to my profile

Just copy and paste. But what is profiled anyway, you put a bunch of silly posts in there somewhere right ? How can I do it ?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MC Hammer
Just copy and paste. But what is profiled anyway, you put a bunch of silly posts in there somewhere right ? How can I do it ?
Just click on my name and enjoy smile

invisiblewoman
hey read the las part of KMC essoteric missives big grin

MC Hammer
Just click on my name and enjoy smile

Haha that Dane guy is funny laughing

Oh and that is an AWESOME Galactus pic. cool

Rewmac
The great "sucker" of KMC...The-Judge...

Debating skills : 0
Stupidity : 10000000/10
Godness : 0.2165452496421567454
Coolness : - 20 000 000 000
Personality : loser

Dunno...I think you should get a warning, ban or anything like it...

King Kandy
sooooo funny. But you didn't profile Great Danes "Stronger then Eternity" post, juggss. That ones gold.

juggernaut66666
sooooo funny. But you didn't profile Great Danes "Stronger then Eternity" post, juggss. That ones gold.
If I find it i will profile it wink

King Kandy
Search "Kamikaze Eternity"

bigbran
i know judge real life and he says whirlysplat is cool... i dont know, he claims to be a legend, and it seems to bet true... Your obviously a sock.
How does Judge know about Whirly anyway?
All, I know, is that he likes Superman, and he flamed or something to get banned.
I was around for way longer than Judge (I think).

I think Whirly got banned a couple months or something before me.

Unless, Judge really did take over KMC...

rotiart
Who was Judge...? What was his key point?

His signature was a picture of an animal's penis.

invisiblewoman
i have never even heard of whirlysplat was he a member long?

trolly_crouchjr
yeah whirlysplat is very old...

Board Walker
Whirly use to argue head to head with phoenix boy.

bigbran
Originally posted by Board Walker
Whirly use to argue head to head with phoenix boy. I think almost everyone has...

MightyEInherjar
Damn, I miss The Judge's threads...and Wolvertooth too. I think they should get a "go to KMC free" day, every month or so.

Darth Macabre
Whirly was banned like a year ago, wasn't he? It's been awhile, I barely remember him.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Board Walker
Whirly use to argue head to head with phoenix boy.
And for such an easy position to argue, you'd think he'd win.

BUT NO, he just posts "Jgg" scans over and over.

Turtlethomas
may i ask something??
why are everyone claiming me to be the judge??
you have no proofs... check ip and personalyti:-

Turtlethomas
and also: even if i now WAS the-judge, what was the problem about answering on my subjects??

Turtlethomas
and whats the problem with the-judge anyway?? wondered...

Galan777
and whats the problem with the-judge anyway?? wondered... He's an idiot

Turtlethomas
as i can see, he wanted to have another chance and tried to debate serious in the end, but he didnt got the chance. he made a fail, that doesnt makes him an idiot. i know him real life, and he is everything else than an idiot

MC Hammer
I read that thread. And hes hes an idiot. He was a gangsta or something. laughing

Turtlethomas
nah, he was joking... you cant compare that to him as person. he is one of my best friends, i think i know him much better than you...

Galan777
as i can see, he wanted to have another chance and tried to debate serious in the end, but he didnt got the chance. he made a fail, that doesnt makes him an idiot. i know him real life, and he is everything else than an idiot read this thread and tell me he isn't an idiot:

And it didn't help that when he came back the 2nd time, that he called a Mod a B*tch roll eyes (sarcastic)

Turtlethomas
he returned many times. The-Judge, The-Judge2, The-Judge3, dont know if he was The-Blame and 01-jeller... that shows hom much he wanted to return. and how cold you as*holes were... and again, it was a joke, he made some fun, that doesnt makes him an idiot

Galan777
yeah well, he's an idiot wink

no getting around that

Turtlethomas
if you think he is an idiot because he made a joke, then YOURE the idiot. what else has he done??

juggernaut66666
I beg you to shut up no one cares about that idiot.

Digi,Tron please close this thread.

Galan777
if you think he is an idiot because he made a joke, then YOURE the idiot. what else has he done?? He is the dumbest person ive ever seen around here by far.

King Kandy
He said he was part of a "Gang-war".

If he said he was joking afterwords, it would be okay, but he kept insisting...

Turtlethomas
tron is out on a walk, and digi has a pause on kmc... and paola, well, i dont know what she is doing... and if it was your best friend who wad dissed for something you didnt knew, you would be interested, too

grey fox
He said he was part of a "Gang-war".

If he said he was joking afterwords, it would be okay, but he kept insisting...

KANDY big grin

You got my siggie up and running , sweet (no pun intended) whatta ya think smile

Turtlethomas
King Kandy, look at the some of the 30 newest pages in the weird thread everybode spams.... he admitted it. you guys just didnt wanted to see the good i him, but became desperate to see the badwink

grey fox
King Kandy, look at the some of the 30 newest pages in the weird thread everybode spams.... he admitted it. you guys just didnt wanted to see the good i him, but became desperate to see the badwink

Quiet sock boy.

Galan777
King Kandy, look at the some of the 30 newest pages in the weird thread everybode spams.... he admitted it. you guys just didnt wanted to see the good i him, but became desperate to see the badwink yep, he is an idiot

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
KANDY big grin

You got my siggie up and running , sweet (no pun intended) whatta ya think smile
It's good. I was expecting a Candyland sig or something.

King Kandy
Sure, they spammed for the end of it.

But he made the thread as spam in the beggining. from spam, only spam can grow.

grey fox
It's good. I was expecting a Candyland sig or something.

Candy-lands for suckers, Jelly babies on the other-hand.....

rock

King Kandy
Originally posted by grey fox
Candy-lands for suckers, Jelly babies on the other-hand.....

rock
Yeah, but in candyland the king is called "King Kandy".

So I figured everyone would use him.

Turtlethomas
he created it for fun, but he regretted that he had pissed people off, and will people please stop calling me "sock"??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.