Eternals vs Most Powerful version of Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? There will be two senarios One no prep but bloodlust and Two No Bloodlust but 10 days of prep.

Eternals- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eternals#Membership
Zuras
Valkin-
Ikaris
Sersi
Thena
Sprite
Makkari
Forgotten One
Virako
Mentor
Aginar-
Ajak

Space M ummy
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins? There will be two senarios One no prep but bloodlust and Two No Bloodlust but 10 days of prep.

Zuras
Valkin-
Ikaris
Sersi
Thena
Sprite
Makkari
Forgotten One
Virako
Mentor
Aginar-
Ajak

Eternals in a curbstomp.

from your own link: Due to the cosmic energy that suffuses an Eternal's body and the nigh-unbreakable mental hold they hold over their bodily processes, the Eternals of Earth are effectively immortal and unkillable. They live for millennia, do not fatigue from physical exertion, are immune to disease and poison, and unaffected by environmental extremes of cold, heat. Most cannot be injured by conventional weaponry, and even if they are, an Eternal can rapidly regenerate any damage. The only way to permanently kill an Eternal is to inflict enough damage to spread a significant portion of their body over a wide area. In the latest Comic Series, "The Eternals (2006)," even molecular dispersion has been shown to not be enough to kill them; the Eternal Leader known as Ikaris was destroyed in an experiment by the Deviants (who were themselves trying to determine the extent of the Eternals' ability to withstand damage) down to the atomic level by a disintegrator beam, yet he appeared fully restored in an unknown location shortly thereafter.

No version of superman is powerful enough to permanently put down one eternal on his own. He'd wear himself out against all of them.

golem370
I bet you will have debate on that.

Space M ummy
I bet you will have debate on that.

I can't see how. They're all immune to brute force (punching/kicking/what have you) and even superman's heat vision wouldn't do very much. Blastaar vaporized them once back in avengers (they claimed to have been taken by surprise) and they simply reformed later, totally immune to the effects of his powers.

The vast majority have reality warping abilities. Sprite alone could most likely remove his powers and turn him into a normal human. Sersi could turn the entire combat area into kryptonite. Makkari is faster than he is and could very well speedblitz him. NONE will ever tire out or get exhausted.

On top of that, they can all merge into the uni mind, creating a superpowerful entity possessing the sum of their powers. All of those eternals combined into the uni mind would annihilate superman in seconds.

Superman is over his head here.

Soljer
Superman one million?

Superman Prime?

Kismet Superman?

I'm sure one of them could manage something....5th dimensional IMP powers for the win!

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Soljer
Superman one million?

Superman Prime?

Kismet Superman?

I'm sure one of them could manage something....5th dimensional IMP powers for the win!

The only 5th dimensional imp abilities I'm aware of any supermen using was a "pacifying" effect used by supes 1 million. Nowhere near as strong as a true 5th dimensional imp.

Superman one million nearly died when his cells were drained of solar energy attempting to punch through a time barrier. The transmutational/matter manipulating abilities of the stronger eternals would wreck him.

Superman Prime has no feats at all that weren't accomplished using a lantern ring, so anything there is pure speculation.

Kismet superman I admit I don't have any information on, but I assume this was some kind of merge with Kismet. I was assuming the battle was just superman on his own without outside help. Can I get more info?

wiccan999
What about Superman when he was a herald of Galatus?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by wiccan999
What about Superman when he was a herald of Galatus?

I don't think that's canon, but whatever. Even as herald of galactus, this would put him at or around surfer levels. Again, all of those eternals combined simply outclass him- remember, the uni mind combines and amplifies ALL of their abilities. speed, energy projection, endurance, intelligence, mind control, reality warping, you name it.

The uni mind has pretty much every power under the sun, is literally unkillable and has somewhere around a million (!) years of experience under it's belt. Superman is TOAST against it.

edit: I found some decent info on superman 1 million's abilities, just for fun.

Along with the traditional Kryptonian senses ten new abilities were added to the Dynasty by the marriage of a Superman to Queen Gzntplzk of the Fifth Dimension. These new abilities include techno-rapport (the ability to control computers), limited control of magnetism, genesis level intellect, super-ESP (a form of super-hypnosis), no longer as susceptible to magic, the ability to think billions of different lines of thought at the same time, etc. However all these abilities are dependent on the covenant with Supermen Prime, they are his gifts to give or revoke at will.

Good powerset, but not enough to prevail here. Against one or two, maybe. definitely not all of them though.

Galan777
Originally posted by wiccan999
What about Superman when he was a herald of Galatus? That was non-cannon

Soleran
Dude he T-Vo's his way to victory, everyone knows this eek!

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Soleran

lol T-Vo

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soleran

And all the Superman Fanboys scream HOORAY!

and the creators of Superman start doing cartwheels in their graves.

complexbrother
Eternals in a landside

Xplosive
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I can't see how. They're all immune to brute force

Apparently not, since Apocalypse made a hole true Prime Eternal Ikaris chest, beat him almost to death.

complexbrother
^^^ thats impossable, you can not beat an Eternal to death.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apparently not, since Apocalypse made a hole true Prime Eternal Ikaris chest, beat him almost to death.

That book of Eternals was so horrible even Marvel was upset how it was done, it reviews sucked. A well written Eternals correctly they would have killed Apocalypse, even sersi will beat his ass and she is the second most powerful Eternal next to Zuras.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
That book of Eternals was so horrible even Marvel was upset how it was done, it reviews sucked. A well written Eternals correctly they would have killed Apocalypse, even sersi will beat his ass and she is the second most powerful Eternal next to Zuras.

Many reviews sucked, Marvel was upset, but they were still a canon (and no excuses). Apocalypse crushed PE Ikaris with relative ease. That means non-jobber Apocalypse.
PE Ikaris couldn't do anything and that is a fact.

Apparently not.

Faceman

Zuras
Valkin-
Ikaris
Sersi
Thena
Sprite
Makkari
Forgotten One
Virako
Mentor
Aginar-
Ajak No Hyperion? sad

golem370
I didn't know he was a Eternal.

There are two I do like. Wasn't sure that was real that he was one. The only real Hyperion I liked was http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=545 He was Class 90 was 6foot2 1090 pounds and beat the hell out of Wonder Man. With one shot knocked him 20 miles shattered Wonder Man's ribs and broke one of his arms then drove him threw a planet.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/electryon.htm

Overmind- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/overmindgrom.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.