healing factor vs brain power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keak da sneak
HEALERS
wolverine,blade,deadpool, sabertooth

vs

BRAIN POWER
mr. fantastic, spiderman, invisible woman, captain america

Metalmanx
Uh...Invisible Woman OR Mr. Fantastic can solo the entire HEALER team by herself/himself.

keak da sneak
hell naw your crazy all those crazy people i can ***** slap the invisible hoe

Metalmanx
Originally posted by keak da sneak

Are you being serious or just sarcastic? Hard to tell.

If you're being serious, do you even know who Invisible Woman is?

keak da sneak
aight im just kidding i wound never hit jessica alba exept from the back but what could she do to them exept trap them for a while

What If...
I've never really seen someone more ignorant than you keak...

and that's saying a lot.
grats.

keak da sneak
wow u guys cant take a joke calm down

Howard_Jones
Invisible Woman takes this alone.

rotiart
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Invisible Woman takes this alone.

And then she takes it in the but.

keak da sneak
hopefully by me

rotiart
hopefully by me

Don't we all wish. Sorry... but Reed has the ability to go any size, any shape, any time...

Btw Bigbran has a lovely sig of Jessica...

cool

rotiart
HEALERS
wolverine,blade,deadpool, sabertooth

vs

BRAIN POWER
mr. fantastic, spiderman, invisible woman, captain america

If you were gonna do Healers vs Brain Power.... I would have chosen...

Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabertooth, Deathstroke

Batman, Mr. Terrific, Spiderman, Cho,

For those who don't know about Cho, you should read the most recent Hulk comic... He showed that he was one of the smartest people on the planet and it was stated he was possibly the 7th smartest person on the planet.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by rotiart
If you were gonna do Healers vs Brain Power.... I would have chosen...

Wolverine, Deadpool, Sabertooth, Deathstroke

Batman, Mr. Terrific, Spiderman, Cho,

For those who don't know about Cho, you should read the most recent Hulk comic... He showed that he was one of the smartest people on the planet and it was stated he was possibly the 7th smartest person on the planet.

This Cho guy. Does he have any powers/skills/abilites?

rotiart
Originally posted by Metalmanx
This Cho guy. Does he have any powers/skills/abilites?

He hacked into Reed Richards computer systems, discovered all there was to know about Hulk being sent to outer space, figured that hulk wasn't on the planet where Reed had sent him through hack of satellites... and said that he would bring the Hulk back to earth...

Now as there will be a mini crossover next year where hulk returns to earth... i assume cho completes his mission... but...

Reed tries to outsmart Cho by saying that if cho was so smart, he'd research all the damage hulk has caused...

And cho responds with that if facts from each of those events showing that it was only because hulk was provoked that he caused damaged. And that evidence showed that when left alone, Hulk was a peaceful person. It basically showed Cho showing that Reed's theories aren't always right.

He did all this within a few panels... he hacked into reeds systems through a phone call. I can't remember anything else... but anyone capable of tangling intellectually with reed... isn't someone to be trifled with.

rotiart
The SHRA tried to bring in Cho, believing he had a superpower... because of his intelligence. They stated he must be a mutant or something because no normal person is that smart... Currently it appears his only "power" is his intelligence.. I guess something like Leader.

Metalmanx
...Well...damn. thumb up

Howard_Jones
And then she takes it in the but.

Not after Civil War 4. wink

Badabing
wow u guys cant take a joke calm down
This is serious stuff! mad How dare you JOKE in a comic forum.

stick out tongue laughing

complexbrother
brain beats everything else.

Grimm22
aight im just kidding i wound never hit jessica alba exept from the back but what could she do to them exept trap them for a while

This guy obviously never read Fantastic Four comic before What the f**k?

Jessica Alba = Hot chick who pretends to be Invisible Woman in movies

Sue Richards = Comic Book Invisible Woman

bigbran
Don't we all wish. Sorry... but Reed has the ability to go any size, any shape, any time...

Btw Bigbran has a lovely sig of Jessica...

cool Meh, it could have been better.

python99
Originally posted by complexbrother
brain beats everything else.

YUP!

boriquaking55

LOL roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
Brain power will win out, as long as they are on the same level. Person vs. person, or super hero vs. super hero. Batman could not beat super-man, person vs. super hero.

StarsNeverFall7
Batman couldnt beat Superman?? Hes done it before.

AS much as I hate to say it, Brain power wins this one mainly due to Sue or Reed, Sue is damn powerful in her own bet, and well, you can claw and shoot away at Reed, its not going to get you anywhere...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.