Venom versus Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Thing is stronger but Venom is much faster.

Who wins?

keak da sneak
if the thing ever grabbs him its over and is venom faster than spiderman

Howard_Jones
Venom french kisses him again. sad

Thing wins 8 or 9 out of 10. Ben's much more durable, and a hell of a lot stronger.

Metalmanx
Venom for the win.

fsufan89
Im going to say venom. He is much faster and i think ben would have trouble hitting him. Venom also may be able to consume thing. venom 7/10

fsufan89
Originally posted by keak da sneak
if the thing ever grabbs him its over and is venom faster than spiderman

Im gonna say raw speed venom and spidey may be cloe to equal, but spidey may be more agile with slightly quicker reflexes and his spider sense. Venom can jump like a mofo though

braz
if this is current Venom, which i believe is 75 ton class, or so i heard confused then Venom takes it. 9/10

the_satan32
Yes wich version of Venom is this? If it is Scorpion-Venom Ben's a dead man. Scorpion is as fast and agile as Spider-Man and a little stronger. But with the simbiote Scorpion is class 75 (a bit less than The Thing) and faster than Spider-Man. This means that it wouldn't matter wich one is stronger as Venom III would be able to land all his hits and The Thing wouldn't be able to hit him once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.